Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 618 Replies | Last Page

thanks kelliria, I'll have to see if I can find some!

<a href=

6 years ago

Temp spike! Phew. I'm still not sure if O was CD17 or CD18 so BD timing wasn't perfect but at least I know it happened! I'm going to start the progesterone cream again today and hope for the best. By tomorrow or Wednesday, FF will hopefully give me some cross hairs for O.

6 years ago

Yea! Glad you got your spike. Mine dipped low today but i know i Od yesterday btwn 8am and 3pm with cramps.

6 years ago

Question- how do i go and look at my past bbt charts? I want to compare with this months.

6 years ago

Well ladies, I have moved over from the November group. AF came yesterday - a whole hour after a massive temp drop in my bbt. Even though deep down I thought we weren’t really in with a shot last month because of our timing, I must admit I was pretty upset when af started. After my weird spotting (in 28 years I’ve never spotted before AF) which I genuinely though was IB, followed by nausea etc I had started to cautiously believe we had hit the jackpot! But it wasn’t to be. So this is month 7 of trying and it looks like my fertile week and O date fall around the Easter weekend. My OH and I have a long weekend over Easter so I am hoping the time off will result in more relaxed BDing. My OH is a Christmas baby - 25th December, and that’s my estimated due date if we are successful. Think he quite likes that! Fingers crossed lots of us get those bfps in the coming weeks - we can do this!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi All! I was quiet over the weekend but wanted to say I'm sorry to see more come over from the November group and I hope that this cycle is it for you and me!

@SuperRoo - This is our 7th cycle trying so I know how you feel.

I started OPKs and temping yesterday. My usually low temperatures as I expected and got my first High day today on CD10. I expect 3-4 high days and then my peak on 15 or 16. I'm going to start testing in the evening more this cycle on CD 13, 14 and 15 just to be sure I don't miss the surge at night. Good luck to everyone in their fertile week!

6 years ago • Edited

Good morning ladies. Sorry for the quietness over the weekend. I had a rough weekend and fighting voices in my head. Can't seem to figure out why my hip is so sore as I am limping like crazy and now my right side is sore now. I am starting to think that it is my hips expanding to carry the child. Hope everyone is doing well and good luck to anyone testing soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Im so sad. I received my peak opk 2 days ago. I bd 2 days ago and thought i O'd yesterday bc i felt cramping. I thought i was good. This morning i had an even more temp dip though when i expected it to rise. My dr said it could take up to a day to start rising though. I couldnt bd yesterday or today bc i am sick and bf wont risk it. I hope im still in the good.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. Oh hun. Try not to be sad. I know it's easier said than done. It does take a couple days for the temp to rise and I am sure there are enough swimmers in there waiting for that Golden egg to come down and penetrate it. You are still in the running. Don't loose hope yet as there is still that dreaded tww and you will need all the rest you can get to battle the cold. Hopefully if your bf is willing (mask or not) he is willing to give it one more shot.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Kelliria, I had the same thing this month - the first time that my bbt rose 2 days after what I originally thought was my ovulation. And since my husband went away for a business trip, I though we had the timing completely wrong. That's why I said I thought I was out before.. But I searched a little online and bbt should not be a good predictor of ovulation as indeed it may rise a few days after ovulation. Besides, I found this interesting article - https://www.justmommies.com/getting-pregnant/boost-your-chances-getting-pregnant/best-time-to-get-pregnant . True, I didn't do any deep research of how much truth is in the article, but it for sure gave me a tiny hope for this month :)) so maybe it'll help you keep your hope as well. I think you still have a good chance for this month :)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo