Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 618 Replies | Last Page

BB congratulations!!!!! Those are SO blazing POSITVE!!!!! How many dpo are you? I’m SO EXCITED for you!!!!!! Insert happy dance here!!!!!

5 years ago

Congratulations BB2018!!! WE DID IT!!

I know we were on similar cycles and I got my darker bfp this morning too! I'm 10/11dpo. I haven't bought a digital yet or a free, but I tried it on two other Dollar tree brands just to make sure it wasn't defective strips. Telling DH today since the hcg seems to be going up way more than my last CP.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Congratulations @calvingirl & @BB2018!! So happy for you both!!

AFM. I am 7w5d. Today, go for my first ultrasound on Monday afternoon. Excited/Terrified!! I will be 8w1d and I’m praying to see that little heartbeat. I had nausea kick in last week, luckily I haven’t vomited yet. Just sore BBs, nausea, fatigue, frequent urination & pulling/pinching sensations. I am feeling pregnant this time. Has anyone tested the theory OPKs can pick up hcg? I did one the other day and wow! The test line turned so dark straight away it’s almost black! Lol.

5 years ago

Allof the BFPs are wonderful ladies! I cant believe it!! Tryingafteraloss, i am 1w behind you. I have my 1st scan next Fri. Ill be 7w5d then. My symptoms are the same. Last 3 days feel sick but dont throw up. I think i would feel better if i did.

5 years ago

so many december babies!!!!!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone! Congratulations new BFP's! So exciting!

Last night I took myself to my dr because I had right side sharp pains which I normally get anyway when I wasn't pregnant but wanted to be sure it was me and not the baby. They sent me to the ER only because that was the only place that had the ultrasound machine. They also checked my HCG level which right now is only 319. Checking it tomorrow hopefully to see it double! Otherwise still experiencing sore boobs, tightening in my belly, cramps. No nausea.

Hope you all have a good day!

5 years ago • Edited

Wow! This thread has just turned into an early pregnancy group! I'm so excited for everyone!! What a lucky month!! YAY!
I just told DH and he's SOO thrilled. Freaked out happy! I'm so happy he had such a good reaction, since I figured he already knew. I've been having bad headaches the last couple of days and I never get headaches. They're progesterone headaches, I'm pretty sure.

5 years ago

@BB2018 - Congratulations!! When is your EDD? I believe they recommend that you continue the baby aspirin though out pregnancy. It's supposed to reduce your chances of preeclampsia! I would talk to your doctor about continuing it. So excited that you got your BFP this cycle!!!!

5 years ago

@calvingirl - Congratulations to you too!! So many BFP's this month! I'm praying that the January crew keeps up with this BFP streak!

5 years ago

Flamingogirl, i am still taking a low dose asprin daily. My dr said it wouldnt hurt.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo