Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly - good luck today! Keep us posted :) happy, positive vibes your way!!

@tryingafterloss - yayyyy! that sounds great! Hope you're feeling well!

@Calvingirl - Yay, I love having a cycle buddy - what day do you usually ovulate on? Do you temp or do opks? My cycle used to only be 4 days, now it's been like 5, not sure why... is it good for it to be a little longer? I'm not sure ...

CD7 today and we'll start BD'ing soon. I"m hoping, praying and crossing everything that it happens this month and if not I think I'll take a break for a month of the keeping track of everything... it's like a part time job! Geesh LOL.

I'm going to Mexico for vacation on April 15th (I'll be CD19 and about 6ish dpo) if I have a couple drinks while on vacation could that make me not have good implantation since if I get pregnant implantation would def happen while I'm away? And what about flying - do you think that would mess anything up? I should read more into that, but I figured some of you may know or be able to send me in the right direction. I can have a good time without drinks too, but I will probably want to have a couple while I'm there.

6 years ago

just checking in ladies! Hang in there every one. I am pretty proud of myself. 12 DPO and still no testing! I am trying really hard to be patient. I am too scared to get another negative!

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

Kelliria & tryingafteraloss those are fab numbers! Keeping you in my thoughts for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Dragonfly23 best of luck with your scan, so excited for you!!

I am 6dpo now and woke in the middle of the night feeling sick and really crampy, convinced myself I was pregnant and then dreamt I was, so was super sad when I woke!! AF is only 5 days away now so very likely could just be all these symptoms and I’m just willing them to be pregnancy! Still taking vitamin D tablets, propollis, and B complex, plus baby asprin. Fingers crossed for everyone here!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and prayers. Just have to keep positive thoughts in my head and that my baby is fine and growing strong. Will keep everyone posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@kelliria, AFwifey117 & Calvingirl. Thank you for the well wishes! Kelliria my EDD is Dec 2 but I actually think I may have O’d later so i’ll See at the ultrasound on April 23. I’m being cautiously optimistic on this one for now.
@dragonfly23. I hope everything went well with your scan today and baby is progressing nicely. Wishing you a

Hoping to see more ‘s here soon!

6 years ago

Afternoon/evening ladies. Home from my ultrasound and the baby is doing well. I will make a new journal entry (friends only) and post my pictures in there. Lady put my due date as October 11 so i am almost 13 weeks. Such a relief to know all is well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Congratulations dragonfly that is such wonderful news!!!!!

6 years ago

So happy to hear dragonfly!!

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

This is cycle 2 of trying after healing from my Myomectomy and the first cycle using OPKs. Finally got my positive OPK! My apps calculated my O date as 3/31, but kept getting faint test lines. Just tested and the test line is finally as dark as the control. Guess I ovulate later then predicted which would explain no BFP last cycle. Send some good vibes my way! We've been trying for a long time prior to finding the fibroid.

Missee

6 years ago

Best of luck to you missee! How many dpo are you now? I’m 6 dpo and AF is due on Monday, been feeling loads of cramps since 4dpo and today and yesterday been v v dizzy and a wee bit nauseous. Have you any symptoms yet?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo