Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!! I’m back And already TTC again I know it’s early but I’m healthy and able to start right way I didn’t need a D&C. Dr said wait a month but when emotional ready to go for it. Plus not getting any younger. My miscarriage was at 6wks and 2days and 7days later my pregnancy test finally came back negative (I had to keep taking them to see if hcg levels were dropping) pus blood work, that in itself was emotional. It took some time and didn’t leave house bc I was very snappy couldn’t be around anyone or see babies. Still hard here and there but each day gets easier. I know it’s hasnt been a month but DH and I are trying this month TTC. So let’s see if I get a late November or earlier December baby. Started taken EPO on cd8 and ovulation tests as I don’t know when I will Ovulate but have read success stories. I will be lurking around . Thanks ladies for all your support and the ones who messaged me.

6 years ago

Hi, @beaut1ful38, im glad to see you are getting through this and trying fora rainbow baby. My first mmc (had a d&e) was tragic. I called off work for a week and it was devistating for me. I wasnt the same for months. I was told I wouldnt get pregnant my whole life and i went to the dr thinking i was in menopause. I was 7w1d pregnant and heard heartbeat. My second appt at 13w2d the baby had passed around the 1st appt. Didnt grow after the 7w1d mark. He sd it coulda been a few days after because after 6w it had started breaking down. My heart was broke. Atleast God let me hear its little heartbeat just once.
Women find out how immense their inner strength is until it's put to the test. Hope you get your rainbow baby. Prayers!

6 years ago

@katyfootballmama, i hope you you are feeling better today. Those moments are rough. My mother in law is wanting a sibling but she doesnt realize how hard im trying. Keep your head up, girl. We will get there! I know you will!
@dragonfly23, i know you will hear your jellybeans heartbeat the next appt. I am praying you dont stress until then. I was so bad i bought a fetal doppler and checked my baby's hb everyday from 17w til birth. It was 40$ on amazon. Huge piece of mind.
Everyone else, i havent met a few of you yet, but hello! Im sure we will get to know each other over the journey. Im 39 and trying for 3rd pregnancy and 2nd child. Im in perimenopause so it may be difficult but i have hope.
Afm, i start my 5th round of clomid today. I feel as time is running out. I have one round left. My dr only gives it out 6m at a time. Im also taking vit e, b complex, baby asprin in am, adding maca, flax, chia, and wheatgrass to my juicing at lunch, and at night take prenatal, royal jelly, and co q10. Clomid cd 5-9. Preseed and ovulation kits. I almost wanna give up. I feel like im trying too much. But, its all worth it if i get to hold a lo!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 welcome back and I'm praying for you that this will be the month and your little bean will stick! Xo

I'm on CD7 and started BD'ing last night and will for the next week and half - hoping to get my sticky bean! I started taking baby aspirin daily a few days ago and I'll start progesterone cream 2x a day once I get +opk (@dragonfly23 - do I start that the day that I get the positive OPK or the following day?

6 years ago

@Kelliria. Thank you for the positive upbeat. Had a little bit of spotting today and I think it was caused from the pap test I got yesterday so I am a bit freaked out and trying to stay relaxed. I rebooked my gyne appointmet for next Thursday as Friday I am super busy with work. $40 for the doppler is pretty cheap, will have to see what it will cost on the Canadian side. Do you remember what it was called. I'm on the Candian site and they only have the one there for $80. Does downloading fetal apps actually work?

@BB2018. No, because the positive OPK means your egg will be released shortly. I would start taking it after. If you temp, once you see the temp rise and stays high then you can start taking the cream.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Hello All! I was following and posted some on the November board but as of today I am officially out and officially in the December club. Would you guys mind if I joined?

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

@ryda086, welcome. Come join us!! Glad you're here.
@dragonfly23, i still have it. Ill try to dig it out. Maybe i ordered from the site. When i find it, ill send a pic.
@bb2018, Ive been taking baby asprin, too, cause i heard clomid can thin the lining. Want to make sure it's good.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. Oh awesome. I hope you find it. I wouldn't want to buy something that isn't going to work. I am a bit more calmer as I talked to the health nurse at work (I work in a hospital) and reassured me that everything is NORMAL and that I can come back anytime. These hormones are driving me crazy and I was not like this with my first pregnancy, in fact I was more calmer even during delivery. Go figure eh lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Sonoline b pink with 3mm hrz fetal doppler. Amazon prime was 59.00. It went up from 3 yrs ago. But if sears delivers to you they have it 36.95 free delivery.

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

If you run out of gel, a lot of women, including me, just used aloe vera gel instead. I loved it. But it takes til about 16w to hear it.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo