Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 618 Replies | Last Page

thank you everyone for your kind words. Getting my betas checked juuuuuussst to make sure.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@neomasie - congratulations! What a blessing after a loss - I'm a loss mommy too.

@bahama - I get that same dip at 6dpo with an estrogen surge every month and it doesn't signify implantation for me, unfortunately. I read it's your body getting ready to implant in case your egg is there and fertilized, and it can affect your temperature - so it could be a good sign! It just hasn't been for me because I'm not dropping good eggs every month.

AFM - 10dpo, bfn. Don't even feel anything. I'm going to do Femara next month and hopefully be successful since that's worked for me in the past. Don't think I caught the egg this month at all. Just waiting for AF to show.

6 years ago

Hey ladies I am 10dpo today and yesterday I felt like I was getting AF same symptom as last cycle think I implantion happens (I hope) strong cramps went to restroom and nothing but wet stretch cm (Tmi) please let me get a rainbow baby this cycle!!

Hope everyone is doing good!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I hope this is it for you this cycle and that you get your rainbow baby.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ bahama - I get a dip like that every cycle too around 7-9 DPOs. So far I've seen it every cycle that I track my BBT and it has not signified implantation, as I have yet to get a BFP. The research I've done on it suggests what calvingirl says. It's just more estrogen being produced and doesn't necessarily mean implantation is happening. I sure wish it did mean that!

@Beaut1ful38 - I'm happy to hear your symptoms are the same as when you got your last BFP!! I'm crossing my fingers for you and I can't wait to see your test results.

AFM - I'm on CD13 and I got my fourth High in a row on my OPK this morning. I'm going to start testing twice a day now as I think I might ovulate tomorrow, which would be early for me. DH and I have been doing a good job of BDing more regularly this fertile period so I'm starting to have high hopes.

6 years ago

@calvingirl and @Beaut1ful38 - we are about the same - I think I ovulated last Tuesday (my ovulation tests are on my page if you would look at them and let me know when you think I ovulated...cuz I can't quite figure that out) which would put me at 9dpo, but if I ovulated on the Wednesday I'm 8dpo... or who the heck knows maybe I even ovulated Thursday - but I did not BD on Wednesday or Thursday so I'm hoping and praying I ovulated on Tuesday and caught the egg somehow someway! I don't really have any symptoms and I've been testing for a few days cuz I'm a POAS addict... hey, at least I admit it LOL. I thought I saw a faint second line on FRER early test yesterday afternoon, but I'm not 100% sure (that's also on my page if you wanna see). I took another FRER this am with FMU and I did not see a second line at all (I forgot to take a pic of it), then I came to work and took a Wondfo pg test with SMU at 11:35am (so that was about a 4.5-5 hour hold and I think I see a faint second line on it or I just have line eyes.

I don't have many symptoms - my bbs don't feel larger or swollen, I don't feel super tired or nausea, I'm not having vivid dreams. Only thing going on for me now is I've been having dull cramps all day today so far - pretty steadily since about 9am... maybe that's implantation pains? Maybe....

I'm starting to feel like it's not going to happen for me and I'm getting a little depressed. I'm 37 years old, in pretty good health and I have no living children. It's always been my lifelong dream to be a mama and have a family - I used to carry around cabbage patch dolls like they were living babies - everywhere I went. Anywho - I'm feeling sad right now and I just need to try to stay positive and hopeful but it is not always easy as I'm sure many of you know! I just want my rainbow baby... all these babies that come into the world from some people who should not be parents and then there are people like myself and some of you who also don't have children who are praying and hoping and would make amazing parents I'm sure... it's SO HARD!!!!

Sorry for the rant, but not many people close to me get it, so I don't have many to vent to... I hope everyone is having a great day today and I hope to see some more BFPs coming from the ladies who are testing now and soon!! Who knows, maybe just maybe I'll get a surprise and get one too! :)

6 years ago

@calvingirl i'm praying you get your rainbow baby soon! As happy as I am to be on this next journey i will not be at ease until i'm leaving the hospital with my live, healthy baby in my arms.
@beaut1ful38 stretchy cm before a bfp is a very good sign. Fingers crossed so hard for you!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@BB2018. I know exactly what you mean by wanting a baby so bad. I was with my ex husband 2003-2016 (19-31 y/o) and he couldn't have kids mainly because nothing comes out and two, he has type 1 Diabeties and is scared to pass it along to the baby. He always told me to go out and get pregnant by some random guy. Met this guy whom I liked but turned out he already has kids from a previous relationship and my goal was not to have a kid with someone who didn't have any, and plus he was into the hard stuff and I didn't want that in my life or have some of it passed down to the baby through semen. Even though we did it, I always got anxiety attacks, mostly the fear of pregnancy itself and it never happened to me the few times we got together and I thank God everyday as I would have been a single mother. Anyway, my ex and I even looked at IVF and using another man's sperm but when I had my first ultrasound they told me that I might have a blocked ovary which made me really sad and depressed and thought I will never have a kid. My ex-husband and I knew that things weren't going anywhere in our marriage and we drifted apart; plus my life was passing me by and I really wanted a family. Fast forward to 2014 where I met my now husband and made the decision to leave my husband (not because of infertility) and pursued my now husband (he pursued me actually) and we just hung out for the month just being friends and we have known each other since 2009 and he doesn't date married women. Anyway, we started trying October 2014. After about 6 months of trying I found this website called (conceive easy) and decided to give them a try. I started the pills April 2015 and I just started the third bottle (maybe 5 pills) when I found out I was pregnant. For many years I thought to myself that God sometimes puts obstacles in our lives because one, we aren't ready or two, with the wrong guy. I'm not saying that is what God is doing in your life now but that is what I believe. When we stop focusing so much on things that we have no control over and start living our lives without the intention, then things can and will go our way. When we were trying for our second after 8 months of trying, my hubby said to me a couple months before, that when we speak negative, then negative things happen and when we think positive then positive things happen. It took a bit to get out of that thinking pattern and worries of not getting pregnant again that it finally did happen. Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share my experience. Try not to worry so much hun. I know, I am my own worst critic as I am a huge worry wart and everything worries me but you will get your rainbow baby and be able to experience all the joys of carrying a child. I enjoyed my first pregnancy, all the hiccups, kicks and pokes gave joy to my life.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@BB2018 at 8/9 DPO, its perfectly normal not to have any signs. with my first I didn't have symptoms until 12 DPO and got a bfp at 14dpo.This time around I didnt have noticable, specfic to pregnancy symptoms until the evening of 10 dpo. EVeryone is different. and some people dont get some of the symptoms you named until well into the first tri e.g. nausea, vivid dreams.

Don't give up hope.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago • Edited

@BB2018. I agree with neomasie. My first pregnancy, I didn't have any symptoms. All I had was very bad cramps and I would rush to the bathroom to think AF was there but nothing and my bf (now husband) kept asking is she (AF) here yet and I kept telling him no. I will tell you if she does lol but then I took a test about 4 days late and two lines came up and starred at it for a long time. This pregnancy, same thing but I started testing at 8dpo (very faint) and all the way leading up to AF where I took a digi and it said "yes". Every woman is different and implants at different times. Don't give up.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo