Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@neomasie Yaaay!! So happy for you!!

4 or 5DPO here and really not feeling anything except OMG I'm tired. Like waaay more than normal. No sore boobs, normal CM, etc. Buuuut, I was in Buy Buy Baby today and bought a thing... I couldn't help it. I want our rainbow baby so much and have so much faith God will give her to us.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Thank you ladies! I seriously feel like a crazy person the last couple days... I go from thinking I'm definitely pregnant to nope, no way I'm pregnant to oh maybe that's implantation feeling to nope, negative test, to oh I see a faint second line, then nope that's probably an evap/indent line, then oh let's try a dip strip - and then hmm is that a second line? I took a Wondfo dip strip with my SMU and I feel like I see a second line on that (i posted it on my page)... but I feel like I can't even trust my own eyes anymore... I know sometimes you can want something so badly that your body will feel certain things...

That's literally my thoughts the past few days... sounds crazy, right? I so appreciate you all listening to me and especially the ladies who can relate to me and share your experiences!

@dragonfly23 - I was married in 2012 for a year and half - we tried to get pregnant and couldn't - he had something called vas deferens (he had zero for sperm count because nothing comes out). It was a big issue for us and along with other issues, that marriage ended quickly. Then I reconnected with an old bf from high school - we moved in together after 3 months together and I found out I was pregnant a week later.... crazy fast! I ended up having a MMC at 6.5 weeks, he broke up with me and kicked me out of his house about a week after the miscarriage... I had nowhere to go and no one that could really help me, it was the lowest point of my life I'd say and I truly believe that's why I lost that baby... him and I were def not meant to be. Then I went on some dates but never with anyone I saw a future with. Now I'm with the man I've waited my entire life to be with... he is AMAZING! We got pregnant by accident last September, but then we were so excited about it once we had time to sit with the thought of it... but then at my 10 week checkup there was no heartbeat and baby had stopped growing at 8w5d.... we were both devastated. He has 2 kids from his previous marriage, but we want one together now. I do believe everything happens for a reason, but I can not fathom the reason my baby girl's heart stopped beating. I saw it on the u/s screen at my 7week appt and then nothing at 10 weeks - I broke down hard!! Just wanted to share my story since you shared yours XoXo

6 years ago

Neomasie- thank you so much means a lot!! Congratulations to you!

BB2018-I don’t have much symptoms this go around as I did last month. No sore boobs till today. So every women is different and I heard that no symptoms is a good sign too!! Keep positive

Dragonfly- thank you I will test this weekend as I will be 12dpo Saturday! If get a BFP I’m going to cry cry cry lol and jump with joy as I can be one of the lucky one to conceive right after a MC.

6 years ago

@BB2018. Thank you for sharing your story, it made me sad and it is absolutely horrible that the ex kicked you out like that with nowhere to go and no one to talk to. I'm very glad to hear that you found the love of your life but so sad that it ended so quicky. I don't like talking about miscarriages as I am 10w 4d and that is just around the same time you lost yours but I won't ask if you had symptoms or anything like that. So, I have to keep reminding myself that just because it happens to other ladies at that stage, doesn't mean it will happen to me. Guess that is why I am stressing about this upcoming ultrasound as I don't think I can handle what you went through or any of the other ladies who suffered a loss at that stage. So, to change the subject as I don't want to dwell on it. I'm sure my baby is fine and growing but it's the what-ifs that still lingers in my head. You will get your rainbow baby. Stay positive.

@Beaut1ful38. I will be jumping for joy as well. Hope you get your rainbow baby as well. The symptoms sound promising.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

You're right dragonfly23 - Positive, happy, beautiful thoughts for you and your baby!!! Are you going to find out what sex you're having? Does hubs want to too? It will be here before you know it!!!

6 years ago

@BB2018. I do want to find out and I am sure he does too. I'm really hoping for a boy as we have a girl already and this will be our last pregnancy as he isn't getting any younger. I know age is just a number but he will be 61 when the baby is born. Thank you, that puts tears of joy in my eyes as I don't think I can handle a third pregnancy because of all the what-ifs and not knowing how the baby is doing. Only 12 more days till the ultrasound and it isn't until 2:50pm so I have to go all morning thinking about the ultrasound and trying not to stress out. My boobs are still sore and they feel like bags and I am sure they wouldn't be like that if I... you know. Thank you for you kind words. It means a lot to me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Quick question for you ladies. I’m on cd 9 and got my static smiley today on the advanced clear blue digital OPK. Cd9 seems really early for an Lh surge... my average cycle length is 28days. I do tend to ovulate early but this is the earliest Lh surge I have ever had. Do you think it’s means that it just takes my body longer to release the egg after surge? Maybe closer to 48-72hrs after surge instead of 12-36? Any thoughts are appreciated. We Bd’d last night and will again tonight and tomorrow but I wonder if we should try to do it everyday until around cd 14? (I think we’re gonna run out of steam! Haha) I don’t record my temps but will probably start if we aren’t successful this cycle.

6 years ago • Edited

Heading to this group. I had a chemical last month . This would be cycle 4 for us. Any successful stories after experiencing a chemical ?:(

6 years ago

@msallaz welcome, this is our 4th cycle trying as well. I'm 3DPO, so I still have a loooooooonnnnnggg wait. lol. what is your DPO/CD? Sorry to hear about the chemical. Hopefully this is our month! :)

6 years ago

This is cycle 4, and I'm supposed to test next week. Yesterday I recorded my symptoms and my probability of pregnancy went from 20% to 16%. I'm trying to stay positive but mentally preparing myself for another BFN. The thought of peeing on ovulation sticks again next month is frustrating!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo