Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Lol @dragonfly23 you freaked me out for a second too! Haha I usually pay little attention to the do's and don't's of what to eat when pregnant because a lot of the warnings are just "mights" anyhow. I'd say runny eggs all the way!

AFM, I just had my initial "establishing" appointment at the OBGYN today! I talked to the doc about my taking progesterone cream. He wasn't for or against it but said keep on it if I wanted to lol. He also said if my HCG numbers come back high enough to where they think they'll be able to see something on an ultrasound, then they'll do one asap for my peace of mind (following my chemical). I'm soo anxious to get that call tomorrow now. I have a feeling my numbers will be fine but I don't know if they'll be high enough to be able to prescribe an early US. Symptoms wise I have better days and not so great... I've had a couple nights where I felt so sick I thought it'd be the flu - then woke up just fine. Pregnancy is SO weird. And this one so far is SO different from when I had my DS!

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. Yea, me sorry. I wasn't trying to worry anyone but I guess my pregnancy brain got in the way and didn't make my writing easy to understand. I did a lot of reading on other posts/forums and a lot of ladies were talking about if the eggs are pasturized then they should be okay, and some people were all for it. It's not like I will eat over easy eggs every day, just maybe once or twice a week. I am sure your numbers will be okay. Just keep taking the cream until you feel that you can ween yourself off. I think I will wait until like the 20th week and by then the placenta have fully taken over and stopping the cream all together or gradually will be fine. That's what the link I was given says. Can't remember if it was you or someone else. Memory sucks lately.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, i want fried eggs and toast now. Like 4 of them! Lol.????. Ive been seeing the words for a few days and been craving them since. I know whats for dinner. i don't remember having a passport when i was little. It's been 30 years since the last time i have been. Either they didn't require one in the old days or I'm having a senior moment! Lol
SheRiskers, i cant wait to find out how things went! I hope your numbers are high enough. It seems like ages til i get mine done. Please let us know as soon as you know something.

6 years ago

Whoa baby with all the BFPs!! CONGRATS ladies!!!!!

Quick ? I’m either 4 or 5dpo and I feel crampy and super bloated, bbs r sore, tons of extra creamy cm than I usually ever have inbetween o and af. I took an opk yesterday and today and the line is getting darker.

I’ve read a few places that opk can pickup positive before hpt. Idk how much truth there is to that, but I don’t recall my opks ever getting darker after ovulation and I know I tracked it every single day for 2 cycles last year.

Maybe I O’d earlier than I thought? Do you think this could be a good sign or it’s just a coincidence and doesn’t mean a thing?

user submitted image

6 years ago

@Kellia. Sorry for the temptations. I hope you enjoy your fried eggs tonight for dinner.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm only about 4 dpo and decided to join a discussion board for support and to have people to chat with during the 2WW. I'm 40 and trying for baby#2 for the past year.

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 yep! It was me with the link. I was only going to go to 12 weeks until I read that page. It all makes sense to me and can't hurt! So why not!

6 years ago

Hello, Purejoy40! I am right there with you! I am 39 and just got my bfp 2wk ago with my 2nd. I will be 40 when i give birth. My dd just turned 2. Everyone here is great. If you have any questions or comments, please ask away! Good luck to you!

6 years ago

Queen7: I'm hoping your spotting means something good! So thankful we are near the end of the TWW.

I'm leaning towards AF is on the way for me. I'm bummed but it is what it is. I think I need to try to focus more & get a handle on my weight, get the HIDA SCAN done with and get my Endotremosis pain managed before I try again.

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. I was considering 16w to ween myself. I don't use very much anyways so may go longer. I finally cracked open the second bottle of Emerita and the first bottle, I started around Jan 24 in there. So that's pretty good I think.

Good luck newcomers and welcome to the board.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo