Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. 8dpo here and my first month temping. Will you take a look at my chart and tell me what you think. I didn’t temp until I was fertile. Ordered my bbt thermometer and started temping as soon as I got it. But didn’t have it till right before O day. Any comments or feedback is appreciated. Baby dust to all!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Sheriskers and Kelliria. I hope the witch stays away from all of us. Af is due in 6 days for me too.

6 years ago

Bahamamama, here is my chart. Im cramping now. Hope it's not af coming early again. Im 6dpo.

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

@divine122809 yes!!! I really do hope this is our month !!! Sticky vibes!!!!! Do you have any other children ?

6 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm 12 days late for my period and no signs of AF starting any time soon. Just now starting to get very very faint lines on hcg test strips! Praying for my rainbow baby!! Sending love and baby dust to you all!!

praying for my rainbow

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 could you advise what progesterone cream and where to buy please? ive not read through whole feed yet but sending gooding wishes and hoping all are well x

6 years ago

@Walkerbrombarmybunch. I bought Emerita cream off of Amazon.ca. You start taking it after you ovulate because if you take it too soon it may delay ovulation. I came across this website: http://darouwellness.com/7-signs-of-progesterone-tips-for-hormone-balance/ as I used to spot before AF and I never did before. Have you been trying long to get pregnant?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - To answer your question on how I'm going to get through this tww I think I might be quieter on the forums here and just try and focus on staying busy after work with house things or hanging out with friends. I've been talking to my possible baby everyday too and hoping that they are in there and encouraging them to make a home.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. That sounds like a good idea. It should keep your mind off things. That's what I did both times when I found out I was pregnant. Told him or her to latch on strong and to fight. Hoping and praying you get your BFP this cycle. Please let us know how you make out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I had this feeling that I was out ALL WEEKEND LONG, but for some reason right now I just feel pregnant... bbs are sore, getting crampy but not like af cramps. I'm due this Wednesday and I'm thinking maybe, just maybe I ovulated later than what I originally thought ( I was thinking I O'd on Tuesday 3/13 - pic of my O tests on my page)... I'm going to go take a test now and I'm gonna hope and pray to see a second line and that it's not really AF cramps coming early - I usually don't get cramps til I get AF and I didn't have it this am when I peed. Positive vibes my way please!!!!! I'll update asap, but I'm so nervous I wanted to post here first before I took the test... I have a Wondfo dip and a FRER... here goes nothing!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo