Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 752 Replies | Last Page

@law: That sucks :( I'm sorry. I got quite a few teachers to move finals back when I was in college. I always liked them to be on the last day of instruction instead of during finals week :) Get it done! Sooner the better!!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH---seriously. I feel like I've been in school FOREVER. So over it. lol.

Anywho...I feel hungry/queasy/weird...not too sure what's going on. Maybe it's not hunger and it's just queasy disguised as hunger. I just ate so I'm skeptical.

10 years ago

@law: I went to college for 9 years.... and only got my undergraduate degree.... At least you'll come out a Lawyer!!

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Lucky girl to be not feeling well though :) You may not have eaten enough.. if you still feel blah in the next 20 minutes nibble on some carbs and protein.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--I literally cannot be hungry. I ate an hour ago--a hard boiled egg, palak paneer, and a string cheese. There's just no way that's not enough. So weird. Yeah, I'm pretty fortunate to have the opportunity to be where I am....school sucks but I'll gladly take it given the reward.

10 years ago

@law: You'd be surprised how much it may take to satisfy your hunger. I know I was shocked. It flipped for me now for the time being. I don't have much of an appetite after about 3:30pm. Which is good since I've had reflux issues especially at night. I hope you feel better soon :)

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--hmph...I guess I wasnt expecting appetite changes so soon. Maybe its totally random. So how are you today? Reflux is the pits.

10 years ago

lawbride I have no idea what palak paneer is but unless it's a carbohydrate then that might be the problem. No/low carbs = oogy and hungry. I have a lot of experience with reading my body's hunger signals and can now determine whether my body needs fat, protein, carbs, electrolytes or water! It's like a super power ;)

SMH 9 years in college? Holy smokes! What did you get a degree in? I got mine in anthropology...I do not use it. ;) I have a vague feeling of ovarian goodness. I fully expect to ovulate early next week, hooray!

10 years ago • Post starter

Nico- So sorry the way things went and sorry your "friend" did that to you. Some people are just so worried about covering their own they will burry others in the process.

Sailor- I really hope for good news for you, I am sorry you have to go through this. It is hard to start with but this only makes it harder. You are a strong woman!

Cam Sorry for the crazy day. I swear they do some of the speed changes just for traps. Yea for temp rise!

Law- The weird appetite is very normal!! SMH is right I found if I did not eat the needed foods or what my body needed I seemed to get hungry even though I just ate. I just nibbled on crackers or ginger snaps in those times and it seemed to help. My hunger increased at about 6-8 weeks.

Luv- yea for Oin soon!! And glad the constipation seems better this go round.

10 years ago

afmedic--thanks girlie. Nice to know I'm not crazy.

Luv--I od'd in carbs yesterday and I'm not really feeling them today--I felt really sick after all that I ate and can't stomach anything starchy right now so I've eaten heaps of fat today. Palak paneer is amazing...I'm guessing you're unfamiliar with Indian food.

10 years ago

afmedic how are you doing today?? Hope you're feeling alright.

lawbride I am very unfamiliar with Indian food, I've only had it a few times and I am really NOT a fan. I love middle-eastern food but for some reason Indian spices aren't good to me. I guess you won't tell me what palak paneer is so maybe I will have to google it :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo