Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Just realized I totally wrote a BOOK last post. So sorry about that! I talk way too much! lol

10 years ago

Smh--he didnt lecture me but I made it pretty apparent that I did NOT want to talk about my weight and I plan to do that every time. I don't need that added stress when I am well aware of what's healthy, ya know? 1/2 whole milk isnt bad at all--that maybe added a few grams of fat and less than 100 extra calories. I detest those packaged rice krispies--bleh. So gross. Does your coworker make special rice krispy treats?

Darling--that would be so annoying. What was your total gain if you don't mind me asking. You did your best to have a healthy pregnancy and thats my number 1 goal. :) that totally sucks about the bills...hopefully you can just put the money back since the bills that would usually come later are already paid. And ouch ..splinters are so painful, your poor little guy must've been wailing.

10 years ago

Luv- I am so happy about the HSG results!! And really happy for the IUI!!

Jada Sorry about the Witch=0(

Law- try not to worry to much about the weight its self, but just stay healthy. Every women is different. When I was prego with my daughter I gained a lot in the beginning but then it all slowed down at about 24 weeks. I ended up only gaining 29 but at the beginning I swear I gained so much I was sure Id gain a ton!! Then some women gain none at the beginning and all towards the end. Very few women truly gain it slowly. I am glad you had a great appointment!!!

Cam- Gotta love the morning runs!!

I know I missed some people sorry!!! Still super busy on this end.

AFM this cycle is being weird as always, I bleed for 3 days, spotted for 3 days. on CD 7 now, just gotta wait to O.

10 years ago

afmedic--I wish I could not worry but that's just not realistic for me. Just being honest, not combative at all. It's something I really struggle with--I have a horrible self-image (not just body image, I am overall just very depressed and self-deprecatory). I hope you O soon!!

10 years ago

@luv, ooh I hope your instincts are right and you do get your bfp this month!!

@law, so glad you get to have so many ultra sounds :)

@smh ah I want hot chocolate too now!!

Afm, I have finally started getting back to life, I am putting myself outside of my comfort zone and trying to make some new friends. My oh is military so we dont live near family and a lot of the friends I make end up moving away. Im quite shy so meeting new people is pretty hard.
Ttc wise, we are not keeping track at all, I have noted when cd1 was and will look out for my next af and use that as a guide for my next cycle.

10 years ago

sailor--what are you doing to try to make friends? I'm not so great at it either as I always overthink things and just second guess myself. It's a really bad thing and I'm constantly trying to improve it.

10 years ago

Ive logged onto netmums and found ladies in the local area that are wanting to make friends too, plus I've braved a coffee group for military wives and girlfriends. Its a bit like a baby group but more of a chance to get out of the house and have adult conversation. Its scary isnt it? Ive met two lovely ladies this week and have two play dates set up with another couple of ladies next week :)
I do the same thing, I always assume I am boring whoever I meet and I'm afraid of appearing too needy lol.
Xxx

10 years ago

sailor--well, it sounds like you're off to a great start. I hope everything goes well and you make some really good friends!

10 years ago

Morning ladies,

Yesterday was busy and long as expected, but it all went fine...still waiting for AF to show in full force, may be today.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

10 years ago

Law- I completely understand I worried about it to. It is hard not to. I have the same issues and still do. Just wanted to offer a little reassurance.

Sailor- I am glad things are getting back to normal for you. Being a military family it is hard to make friends and true friends at that. It's good to hear you are getting out more and trying.

Jada- hope you have a great weekend too. Sorry that AF is being a pain and I hope she comes and goes quickly.

AFM- I think I figured why my temps are a little crazy. I bought a Fitbit device and it tracks your sleep pattern too, and well it shows I am a very restless sleeper. I am going to continue to temp because I can still see a pattern when I do ovulate, but I am not gonna worry anymore about temps that are a little out of wack.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo