Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Cam- Thanks! Hope you get your BFP this month! When do you usually start testing?

Law- No, from what I can tell, our insurance doesnâ??t cover infertility, seeing as they wonâ??t approve my Clomid (which doesnâ??t matter too much, itâ??s only about 15 a mont). Good luck on your paper!

SMH- I could probably change OBs but I feel like Iâ??ll have to start all over with them. I was thinking about asking him to switch me to Femera after we finish clomid. Our insurance wonâ??t cover clomid, so I doubt it will cover much regarding infertility. I stopped taking opks because I got positives for days and then my progesterone test (CD 21) would say I didnâ??t ovulate. I just now estimate my O by my cramping (which always happens around CD 14-15) and CM. Thanks for the support! My cycles are irregular, although once I started taking metformin, they became way more normal. They used to range from 30-42 days, but now they are averaging at around 30 (usually from 27-32).

Sailor- Thanks so much ï?? Good luck with charting!

10 years ago

Sailor- the i?? was me writing a smiley in MS word to transfer over and apparently it didn't understand it on here lol Just if you were wondering heh

10 years ago

amag--what's a minears attack? I'm glad he's okay now. Where are you in your cycle now?

sailor--sometimes it takes getting a referral in order for anything to be covered. You should look into it. Oh, and the paper is done. YAY!

10 years ago

sailors I am excited that you started charting! It really helps with all the "did I O" stress. When is your next blood test? Are they doing them on a set schedule or just every so often?

amag holy cow you have been through the ringer this week! Glad it is calming down! Is everyone out of the hospital now?

mydarling do you temp? It's really good for confirming O, although sometimes it doesn't mean the O was particularly strong. Hopefully Clomid will help otherwise trying Femara would be a great idea :) Sorry your doc is kinda impersonal...seems like doctors really don't care as much as nurses!

lawbride hooray for finishing your paper!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--I am beyond relieved. Now I have to make edits on heaps of crap...oh joy. NOT! lol. I just want the weekend to get here! Tomorrow I get to go grocery shopping...I love grocery shopping, weirdo I know.

10 years ago

Mydarling I'll test Sunday before church that will be 12 dpo

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry to hear that Amag.
Thanks darling and sailor

User Image

10 years ago

Luv, they were doing them every 48 hours, but after a decent drop between friday and sunday they left me 4 days this time. I suppose my next blood test will depend on what todays results were. I should get a phone call in the morning to let me know what my hcg level is and what we do next.

Xxx

10 years ago

Luv- No, I tried it a few times and my temps are always all over the place. I think it's because of the PCOS/hormone imbalance. I might try it again now that I'm taking something for that, maybe it'll work better this time.

Cam- well good luck only 3 more days! :)

10 years ago

@Camasia- Good luck testing on Sunday! I hope this is it for you.

@lawbride88 - Yay for finishing your paper!!

@amag11- Oh wow! I am sorry to hear that your week has been so crazy. I hope this start looking better for you and your family.

@luvtowalkfast- haha I should have checked my messages soon! Thanks for the invite!

Cycle day 8 here. So yeah nothing exciting going on here. Temperatures are still up and down. Well I guess they aren't too crazy. Just the past few days.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo