Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Cam, that would be great.....its now sleeting here and snow to come....

10 years ago

I've never seen snow

User Image

10 years ago

Cam I am so jealous!!! I love Florida. Disneyworld is my favorite vacation spot.

JLH holy cow stay warm and drive safely if you have to go anywhere!

10 years ago • Post starter

I want to come to Florida! The past few days we've had windchill warnings. So its actually been dangerous just to go outside. :( I am currently waiting to see if the school buses will be shut down for tomorrow.

I would also like to say that I really appreciate everyone's support in here!

User Image

10 years ago

My pleasure blue! Sending warm hugs to you all.

User Image

10 years ago

Wow Jlh thats cold...!!! we have been cold here as well but not that cold. today we have a small break but its pouring rain and 45 degrees. but temps will drop down to 7 over night again!!! ugh

Cam: trust me the snow is not what its cracked up to be. the minute you go out in it the beautiful serenity of it disappears...lol

AFm: took my first dose of clomid yesterday!! so far no side-effects hoping it stays that way..Looking forward to the scan on the 14th hoping i will be able to trigger right away and get it over with. im nervous about this cycle seeing its the first assissted cycle we are doing using medication and iui. Still nervous about doing the shot myself but i will get over it...lol

10 years ago

@amag: Yay for your first medicated cycle! I am excited for you! I hope you don't have any side effects! FX you can trigger right away! What CD are you going in on?

@luv: I agree! Hopefully Carolina takes care of those darn 49ers!!! I read yesterday online that CoQ10 can be super beneficial for men to take to increase all aspects of their sperm - you may want to look into it!

For all of you who are freezing: I hope things warm up for you! It was 32 degrees on my drive in and icy but compared to what you girls are dealing with it was nothing.

User Image

10 years ago

All schools were closed this morning! I guess we were colder than mars the other day. Haha

@amag- happy to hear you arent experiencing any side effects! And good luck with the shot. I am sure it will go fine!

Afm- just some random spotting going on here. Kind of excited tomget the bding started! Haha

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies,

Well we had a delayed start to the day, so had to be in 2 hours after normal reporting hours, I made it in about 945...lol. It is definitely cold, just glad the roads aren't too bad.

Amag, GL this cycle, I hope this is all it takes!!

Luv, sorry about the game...let's see what Cam can do?! I really don't have a fav NFL team, although growing up in Arlington, TX most automatically think I am a Cowboys fan...

SMH, hoping you made it to work safely. Did you get some rest this weekend?

Cam, I agree with Amag...and I haven't seen what I would say "real snow" like a lot of inches of it. But I like the one maybe two occassional days where you see it, go out in it, and by the end of the day it's gone away! LOL. Have classes started? How was the anniversary celebration??

Blue, GET IT IN!!!!

Law, hey lady...what workout are you doing today? I hit up my Pure Barre yesterday, thinking just going to the gym today for a little cardio and maybe some weight work. Tomorrow I plan to try the yoga class here on post, excited about that!

AFMedic, how are you feeling huh?

Darling, not sure where you are but hope all is well.

Holly, how are you?!

Hopefully I am not missing too many of you?! If I am it's not on purpose, hope you all are good!

AFM, CD28...guessing 31-32 days are becoming my norm? I am not feeling anything really either way?? A little discomfort like pressure on my pelvic bone, but not really cramping....so I have no clue what that is about?! We will see what happens over the next few days, if she is coming hoping it's sooner than later as I go to the doc next week!!

10 years ago

@blue: Wow! Colder than Mars?!? Woah! Glad AF is on her way out :) And that is great you are excited to start bding!

@JLHart: Awesome you got to go in late today! Does that mean you have to stay late? I hope not. I made it to work safely but the roads were icy. I slid a couple times. I tried to get rest but didn't get much. I am having such bad stomach/digestive/reflux issues it makes it tough. And I have class tonight until 9:00pm.... and I usually go to sleep at 7:30pm so it will be interesting. I really really really hope you get a bfp in 4 days!! Kmfx for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo