Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Jlhart--the paper is nonexistent. I've done nothing to work on it. Nothing. Sorry about the ticket. Are you feeling any better? I'm doing fine--been a little on the depressed side for a few days but I'll be okay.

Amag--that's a great plan! I've always admired the people who can wait.

10 years ago

JLH yikes sorry about the ticket and everything! Merry Christmas right?? Hope it picks up for ya soon :)

Well I did test today despite getting a bit of a temp drop (13 DPO) and got a BFN with the FRER. I am really getting sick of this. I'm starting to wonder if there's something really wrong with me. I think I will do HSG/IUI this month instead of Clomid/IUI.

Sorry to all the other ladies, I got in late last night and will start back up with replying to everyone today. Don't know if I can go back and do that for several pages but I will get a fresh start!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies!! Sorry I haven't responded to anyone, but I promise I have been following along... Work and then Christmas has had been me completely swamped!! Thankfully they have hired me some help at work and she starts January 6th!! I am super excited about it too!!! I will try to catch up on everyone later... I know tons have been going on lately!!!

10 years ago

hey ladies just checking in on everyone this morning. currently 11dpo today still nothing really to report was a little gassy this morning but that seems to have past thank god!! other than that everything appears to be the same as it has been .

luv: so sorry aboutt he bfn. That sucks!! what is the differnce in the med does it stimulate differently?

jlhart: yeah its definately mental for me too!! i cant stand seeing the negative when i test early it just makes the wait that much harder so i have gotten good at holding out!! not as much dissappointment that way.

law: thanks as i said above. too much disappointment in the past to test early so i hold off as long as possible,..

10 years ago

luv--i think the hsg is a good idea. I'm so sorry that this month didn't work out. I am praying that you get your little one soon...I know how incredibly heart breaking it is to go through this each month. We're here for you if you need to vent and just let out anything that you're feeling!

amag--that makes perfect sense--I've just never been very good at waiting for things. I have no patience I guess.

10 years ago

@amag- I am so excited about you testing! I completely understand the disappointment of a negative!

@ttcmommy- I am glad they have hired help for you!

@luv- sorry to hear about your negative. :(

@jlhart- I am doing well. Just trying to survive my work week. Haha

Today my temp shot back up by .6 . Its almost the highest its ever been. Took a test this morning. There is no doubt it negative. Hoping its just too soon.

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies,

Back in the office, but still on half day schedule!! So going to leave here in about 45 minutes :)

Blue, whoo hoo to the temp jumpin, you are in until the witch arrives! FX'd...

Law, I am feeling a bit better..wanted to work out today, but my chest is too sore. Going to give it another day to rest. Sorry you were on the depressed side for a few days, how are you now??

Luv, thanks I think it will pass sooner than later. So sorry about the bfn, but hoping you are still in!!!

1st, glad help is on the way. Hope it all settles sooner than later.

Amag, sounds like we are alike!

AFM, I am ok, CD21...not feeling anything, estimating I am about 3DPO...so that could be why. Last two cycles were about 31-32 days...so we will see.

10 years ago

Jlhart--Yay for half days. I'm coping. Just trying to not think much...that's when everything goes downhill.

10 years ago

Law, I hear that. I have told myself and my DH that this year I will be more positive, in all aspects of life. So I do get it!!

10 years ago

@Amag: You have such great self control. I was always a POAS addict!! FX'd for you!!

@Luv: So sorry about the BFN... Are you going to wait a day or so and test again? If still bfn, I am hoping and praying you get your bfp with the hsg/iui... I am so sorry you are going through this... But like Law said, we are here for you when you need to talk or if you need to vent.

@BlueRose: Thanks and me too!! It has been crazyyy around here. If I were you I would wait another day or so and test again! FX'd for you!!

@JLHart: Thank you and me too! Hope your 2 week wait flies by!! FX'd for a bfp!! :)

@Law: Hope things get better for you... How is everything else going?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo