Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 752 Replies | Last Page

@cam: I thought you were gonna test today!!? I totally support waiting until AF is due tho! :) when is AF due? I'm excited for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been around much, my Christmas preparations are stepping up and taking up the majority of free time I have around the kids.

Sounds like everyone else has been rather busy too!! Lots of lovely presents bought. You are all so generous!! And have so many people to buy for!!!

@cam good luck holding off, when is af due?

Afm, as I said ive been busy preparing for christmas, but now all my presents are wrapped and hidden away, my chocolate sleigh is made and filled with chocolates and my biscuit 3d Christmas tree is made, I just need to add finishing touches to my gingerbread house and bake my chocolate log :)

In terms of ttc,my results from Thursday came back at 374 so fingers crossed we will be almost there at my next test on monday :)

Xxxx

10 years ago

Tuesday or Wednesday, in 12 dpo temp was 98.4 it dropped 0.2 I pray it goes back up tomorrow.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH- No, it was just a little bite, didn't even leave a red mark, just enough for the other kid to say "he bit me" god, I would have been even more mortified if he made him bleed! :( Exactly, I did some of my shopping online this year, but of course it's too late to order the rest now. I just remember 2 others I need to buy for and I'm so glad I remembered before too late! Lol Nice! I hear Washington is nice. Everyone here in NC freaks out if there's any WORD of snow. If the weatherman says some snow, the grocery stores run out of bread, milk, and beer. (which I never understood, if you were stuck in snow, wouldn't you want foods that would last a while? ) and if snow does happen, EVERYTHING shuts down, schools, businesses, colleges It's funny. I wont drive in snow either. We have tires that really need to be changed, so snow would be awful to drive in right now.

Law- My family is really really close and it has expanded pretty big. My parents alone have 11 grandchildren, and HOPEFULLY more someday soonâ?¦I have my brother and his fiancee, and they have a set of twins and a 2 yo girl. My sister and her fiancee and she has 2 children (7 and 9) and then my other brother that just recently started coming into the picture more, and his wife who has 3 children (13, 7, and 5) and technically I have another sister and she has 2 kids, but she isn't in the family picture, we haven't heard from her in 8 years or so..But anyways! We all do everything together, but it has become so hard to buy for everyone any more. So a few years ago we all decided to do gift exchanges. We all throw names into a hat and each person buys for that person (can't have you or the partner)We all wanted to be able to spend more for the kids, since it's more special for them. So two gifts per couple was MUCH better than buying four. They usually have a price range, and it's an average of what everyone can afford that year. We've been enjoying it, we change it up and do dirty santa and other types of gift exchange games, but it takes the heat off of buying so much. Sorry for the book! Haha after typing all this I just read that mamak wrote something very similar. Heh
Sailor- wow you stay busy! I don't know if I'd have patience to do all of that! What is a biscuit 3d Christmas tree? Is it just a stack of biscuits in the shape of a tree? Good luck on your tests!

Cam- wishing you babydust!!

10 years ago

It is 20 star shaped biscuits going from large to small iced then stacked on top of each other :) lots of fun xx

10 years ago

The 3D biscuit christmas tree sounds like it would be a ton of fun. I would make it out of sugar cookies, but then I would probably eat it. LOL. I want sweets like something fierce right now. I want sugar cookies, and cake and ice cream with sprinkles, and fruit salad with cream cheese fruit dip, and peanut butter fudge, and mmmmmm, I'm making myself hungry.

I will be so thankful once the holidays are over. I love seeing family, but it's such a strain on the wallet.

Cam...goodluck when you finally test! I think you will be pleasantly surprised with your BFP!

User Image

10 years ago

sailor- that sounds amazing! I've been going overboard with yummy stuff because I'm going on a low-carb diet for 3 months (90 days) the day after christmas...It should help with the PCOS and it will definitely help with weight loss. I need to lose my baby weight. I didn't gain the weight from the pregnancy I gained it AFTER, when my hormones were WAY out of whack, it just piled on, and I'm sure it'll help with TTC. Gah, I'm totally ready for the diet, and I would start it NOW but in laws are staying with us next week and I'd have a hard time cooking good southern food for them (which they rarely have, so they enjoy when they are down) and not eating it myself.

10 years ago

Haha me too, I dont normally eat so much sweet stuff but after recent events I dont care for now. I am feeling rather bloated and cannot wait to get back to the gym in January. I reckon I must weigh more than I did before I fell pregnant with my second (and I still had baby weight left from my first then) oops lol. xxx

10 years ago

OH AFM. Today is CD 22 roughly 9 DPO and I have been having moderate cramping for about 2 hours today. I think it's too early for it to be AF cramping! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for implantation! :)
baby dust to all, ladies! :)

10 years ago

Sailor- I understand that. :/ I've been so..idk not depressed, but a mild version of that because we've been trying for a year and a half. We planned to have 5 kids, all 2-3 years apart, and here we are now, our son 3 and next month is our last month to get it at 4 years apart. If we are have this much trouble for #2, will there ever be 5? or even 2? Anyways, I've created this VERY bad habit of throwing myself a small pity party every month when I get AF. I get myself a thing of Talenti ice cream and watch a sappy love movie. But I need to stop it with the junk food :/
If we lived close, I'd say we could be workout buddies after christmas! My best friend used to be my motivator for weight loss and such, but she is now pregnant and works full time, so we rarely get to even talk anymore.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo