Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies I thought classes started for me today but not until Wednesday soooooo I get to spend a whole day with the dh. The anniversary came and went NEVER again will I work on my anniversary. Next year we will be goingto Bahamas. The night before I did get extra sexy and put him to sleep lol.

User Image

10 years ago

@cam: That is awesome classes don't start until Wednesday! Woohoo!!! Bahamas sound awesome!!! What a treat to look forward to!

@law: I hope your test is going / went well today!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH, it was nice to come in a little later and NO ma'am I plan to leave at regular time :) LOL. Glad you made it to work safely!!

Cam, love it!! Put him to sleep, I did the same to my dh Saturday night, LOL!! Your trip does sound amazing! I think my dh may want to redo our vows on our 5th in a destination location, as that's what he wanted to do for our wedding, I was like Nope it's going down in Texas! Ha ha. Sweet about classes starting later...enjoy your time with your hubby!

10 years ago

Thanks honeys, since this is marriage number 2 for the both of us and both times were done at the courthouse we've decided to renew our vows at the ten year mark...6 years to go. I want to get a nice dress and dress him up and get lots of pictures. I want a large picture in black and white with us facing each other like either in a kiss or in prayer but the light part to be as a silhouette....do you get it!

User Image

10 years ago

amag yay for no symptoms! I had constipation starting on day 2 of that stuff! FX for you this month hopefully it's all you need for a BFP!

SMH I will look into that vitamin! Please let the Panthers take those Niners down hard! ;)

bluerose hope you stay warm today!

JLH that is so crazy that you and Cam haven't seen real snow! I am from Snowville, Snowtown, Snowpocalypse USA. We get several feet a year. One time I was walking along on top of it and fell straight down into it and was buried up to the waist. Very hard to get out of that!

Cam I like your vow renewal idea and your anniversary trip next year! Woo!

Well I scheduled my HSG for Thursday, I have to take an antibiotic for five days starting tomorrow as a precaution. They said it would not be covered by insurance at all because they have me diagnosed as "infertile." Which seems a bit extreme. So I'm out $1500 this month :(

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--that sucks so badly. I hope that the HSG gives you that extra little boost of fertility!

SMH--thanks girl! So glad it's finally over!

JLHart--I'm going to do some elliptical, the stair mill, and pilates. Getting ready to head out now.

amag--this is so exciting! I hope that the clomid + IUI is all you need to get your little bean! The trigger shot is not bad at all and I'm the biggest baby ever when it comes to needles.

I can't see back farther so if I missed anyone..."HI!!" I hope everyone is having a fantastic monday. I just finished an exam not long ago--federal income taxation--yuck! So glad it's over...just one paper (information privacy) and one 6 hour exam left (arbitration) then I'm done with this semester and a new one starts on the 21st of this month. It will be my last semester EVER and I couldn't be more excited!

10 years ago

@luv: I am SO sorry that they couldn't get insurance to cover it. That sucks so bad. :( But like law said, hopefully it will give you the boost you need!! You should definitely look into the vitamin. I stumbled across it under a NaPro post while looking to see whether prior fertility treatments may impact breastfeeding (which I didn't find anything on).

@law: Yay for your test being over!! And for being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as school is concerned. How wonderful! So will you have like a 2 week break after your last test and paper? When are those due?

@cam: Your photo plans sound so romantical!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--I have 5 days after my last exam until I start again. The paper and exam are on the 16th.

10 years ago

@law: So you have 10 days to study and get your paper done? Thats quite a bit of time. Too bad those aren't due sooner so you can a bigger break between semesters!

User Image

10 years ago

@Camasia- yay for a few more days off! I hear the Bahamas are wonderful. We are hoping to go on a trip next year as well!

@luvtowalkfast- Oh wow! That sucks that it is so expensive. Raising kids is expensive enough. People shouldn't have to pay so much to create them as well! I really hope this works for.

@lawbride88- Yuck! A 6 hour exam! I almost lost my mind doing 3.5 hours. lol Happy to hear you're almost done for ever, though!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo