Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Cam, good deal...class tomorrow right? I am leaving in about an hour and dreading going outside. I think today's high was 20!!!

10 years ago

JLHart--getting a jumpstart on studying sounds like a good plan. Can you take the test early?

Luv--I know right? I was kind of irritable with him this morning because of it. With the HSG I've read about people who got pregnant very soon thereafter even though everything was "normal" and there was no blockage.

clove--congrats on the healthy baby! how far along were you? Were you induced?

10 years ago

Yes Jada tomorrow is school I've started reading the first chapters already.

User Image

10 years ago

clove congrats!!! Yes I would love the link to your blog. I will PM you :)

JLH thanks hun! I hope your cramps are actually a good sign. Everyone I know says early pregnancy feels exactly like AF!

Cam and JLH love your temps! Yesterday our HIGH temperature was ten below zero. Barf. Fortunately it'll get up to the low 30s later in the week!

lawbride hope you are feeling less annoyed at the moment! And I hope you're right about the HSG :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry ladies things have just been a little busy. Today was in the 30's but with the wind it said -7 when I woke up this morning I def wanted to crawl back in bed.

Amag- got my fingers crossed for you! Hope the meds work!

Cam- I lived in Florida once, was not bad at all, but have to say was a culture shock for a girl who lived in Oklahoma and Arkansas most her life. Bright fluorescent homes, Cows grazing under palm trees and we chased a crab out of our house the first day...LOL Glad you enjoyed your Anniversary!! Bahamas' next year sounds amazing!! My Husband and I actually got married in our house, our neighbor is a retired preacher and he preformed our ceremony.

Jada- I hope she comes soon if she is going to come. But I pray for a BFP for you more...LOL

Luv - I am happy to hear you where able to schedule for HSG so soon. Praying for the best possible results.

Law- Yea!! I am glad you are almost done with school all your hard work and dedication will pay off!

Congrats Clove!

AFM- CD 4, the witch is starting to lighten up hope it will end soon. I have been so busy with work. I am due to rotate to the Gastro Clinic on the 21st, but until them I am in charge of the OB clinic because our NCOIC had to go to training and our Flight Chief is on leave. So that leaves me doing their job, my job, working with patients and out processing the clinic. So much fun! Then to top it all off 2 more of my co-workers just found out they are prego both where not trying at all. In fact one is rather upset at the idea of having another baby. Sometimes it is hard to keep my mouth shut I just shake my head and walk away what I would not do to be in their shoes.

10 years ago

Bol Afm yes that's Florida!

User Image

10 years ago

Afmedic--I cannot wait!

AFM, DH has the day off so I'm trying to have a good day diet/exercise wise because whenever he's home I seem to abandon all common sense. Well, not today. I'm starting my day with a workout and ill do some Pilates later.

10 years ago

@cloveless29- Congrats on your baby boy!!

@JLHart22- Hoping af stays away!

@afmedic109- Oh wow, work does sound busy! And yeah, one of things that ticks me off the most is people who get pregnant who are not trying.

@lawbride88- I do the same thing usually when the man is home.

AFM, "only" -40 this morning so my son gets to finally go back to school. He's kind of slow moving this morning, though. I just realized that I will be working night shifts around the time of ovulation. :( We have no time to BD while I am working night shifts. I hope it still works out.

User Image

10 years ago

blue--although it's not ideal I'm sure it will workout--there's ALWAYS time to BD. It only takes a few minutes. wow, it's super cold there. I can't even imagine.

10 years ago

Morning ladies since I'm not really paying much attention to anything regarding my cycle I can't really say if I'm out or not. I'm on cd 23 with 3 days to go, so that would make me about 10dpo. I do feel some differences like weird sensations down below so we will just have to wait and see.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo