Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 443 Replies | Last Page

I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I made it over!! hope everyone is doing great this morning.

SMH: no we haven't set up a plan for testing yet. I think we will most likely go over that when we do the procedure tomorrow morning. im starting to get a little nervous about it but im sure I will be just fine.

Luv: well thank you for the info. at least now if they do need to use it I will be prepared and not freaked out.!! im hoping they don't need it but if we do then I don't think there is anything I can do about it...lol

Cam: a new puppy!! yeah !! I have a pit bull at home myself. they are high energy but very loving..!! especially when raised in a family setting im sure the new puppy will do great. Mine is my baby in many ways...lol

10 years ago

Awesome Amag I'm trying not to get attached lol too busy! I'm here!

User Image

10 years ago

@amag: I am so excited for your iui tomorrow. Don't be nervous!!! I know you have to go to work after, but if I were you, I'd wear sweats in and be super comfy.. maybe even bring a light blanket from home you can snuggle under during the procedure :) What time does your hubby have to go make his deposit? Will he stay with you during the procedure? So exciting!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey chickadees!

amag I didn't mean to freak you out! Honestly if you got through the HSG you'll be totally fine. My IUIs were a lot worse than most people's, and the HSG was worse than the IUI. Even if it hurts it'll be over in a few minutes. It's totally tolerable. :)

Hello Cam and SMH welcome to the new thread!

My weight loss is still going well although it has slowed, of course. When you get smaller weight loss slows down. I have gone from 199 to 177 in three months yay!

10 years ago • Post starter

@luvtowalkfast - Congrats on the weight loss! Losing weight must feel great! Hope you get a positive OPK soon.

@Camasia- Aww pitbulls are adorable! Happy to hear af is leaving!

@So_much_hope- I hope you have/had a great day of work.

@lawbride88- I hope your mega exam went well!

@afmedic109- I hope you were still able to get some fun time in.

@JLHart22- Glad to hear your appointment went well!

Sorry to those I have missed. I missed so much! CD 14 here ,I think I may have ovulated at some point already. I have been so busy I haven't been able to chart appropriately. But that's alright. I had my 4 hour nap this morning and now life has changed to me being awake during the day. haha My son says I am building a snowman today before the winter storm comes.

User Image

10 years ago

Awesome luv I've slowed down as well 185lbs to 168. I'm still doing my 1200-1500 cal a day. I get full so easily now.

User Image

10 years ago

@luv & cam: Congrats on the weight loss!

@blue: Have fun building the snow man! I have lost all hope of snow this year :(

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Ladies!! I am still following along!!! Sorry, I haven't posted.. I am such a slacker here lately!

@Luv: Congrats on the weight loss! That's great! :) Fx'd for you!! :)

@Cam: Yay for a new puppy! Hopefully you will get some time soon to bond :) I have a pit bull mix at home and she is a complete baby.. Very loving dogs! :)

@Amag: Fx'd for you!!!

@BlueRose: Fx'd for you!!

@Law: How is everything going? How are you feeling?

Sorry if I missed anyone!!!

10 years ago

I'm here! Congrats on the weightloss!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo