Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 752 Replies | Last Page

lawbride sounds like an awesome present! Maybe you could make him a card or something? As far as parents go, my husband's father died 6 years ago and I don't speak to my father so we'll be seeing both our mothers :)

mydarling that is cool that you can play the piano! I know where the notes are and can plunk out melodies but I never could get the hang of reading bass clef. I was classically trained on the clarinet all through high school and was one of the best in the state. But that was a LONG time ago ;) I felt bad for you when I read that your son bit someone! That would be so embarrassing. Kids seem to just TRY to embarrass their parents sometimes, LOL!

afmedic sounds like you have a great BD plan! You're sure to catch the egg that way :) I was thinking the IUI would be Tuesday but it might be Wednesday. I don't like that I can't schedule it in advance! :-P

AFM CD 13 and I decided we would continue the EOD BD, just in case I don't ovulate until Wednesday I don't wanna screw the whole thing up! My OPKs aren't super dark yet so I think I'll be safe. Temps are very low which is good. Today will be a day of watching football and trying to beat my husband's fantasy team.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Girls! Sorry I've been MIA!

Without going too far back....

@blue: I hope your night shifts are going well and you are feeling ok!

@darling: Congrats on being 1/2 through the tww!! I am so sorry about your little man getting his bite on. Not having kids yet I have no idea what advice to offer. That is so exciting about your baby grand! I have ZERO musical talent... My brother on the other hand can play all instruments. He is amazing.. Did you tell us where abouts you live?

@law: Sounds like your dh has had an awesome early Christmas!

@afmedic: You sure had a busy day! I am so glad you got yoru truck fixed! Bding eod sounds like a great plan!

@cam: Did you test?!?!?!

@luv: Awesome about your clarinet skills! I hope you O at the perfet time! Did the doc tell you what your bding schedule should be like leading up to O? My RE always gave me specific instructions. Good luck with your fantasy team! I am so glad the Hawks have the early game today! Hopeully we win.. playing the Giants so we should.

AFM: Football and dinking around on the internet today. We might try to go out and do some Christmas Shopping... I'd like to get it all done so then I just have the wrapping to do...

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--do you have many people to buy presents for? I did all my shopping on Amazon...and i got 5% cash back rewards. woot woot! :)

Luv--ahhh, i see. I'm sorry about your FIL. Hopefully he has found a way to cope. I'm not close to my dad's side of the family but that's because of something I've never had control over. If I had my way I would be. My mom's side of the family is full of users and people I just have no desire to have anything to do with. So...this Christmas will be spent alone...I hope DH isn't too homesick. We might go to the movies and order Chinese food.

10 years ago

Law- Thatâ??s good, piano also randomly helps kids excel in mathematics. :)

Afmedic- Itâ??s nice to know I'm not the only one! :)
Luv- Thatâ??s awesome, my husband bought me a nice flute last year and I figured out that out of all the instruments I play, flute is not one of them. I just canâ??t seem to get it. Yeah, luckily he didn't bite them hard, but itâ??s still very embarrassing. I do think kids do this on purposeâ?¦they try to make you look bad! Gah! He had a serious talking to, so hopefully he won't do it again. We'll see. Have fun BDing and good luck! :) Have fun watching football!

SMH- Thanks! Yeah. I've been reading about biting kids and according to all the articles, itâ??s absolutely normal. When kids feel that they are being ignored by other kids (which that was definitely the case with those kids..) they get frustrated and bite because they donâ??t know how to express themselves. They suggested just talking to them and explain teeth are for food, not biting people and if that doesn't work, maybe hand him a teething ring and say, â??when you feel the need to bite, bite this instead.â?? So, we'll see! Thanks! I enjoy being able to sit down and play it whenever I like! I play a few other instruments... Violin, guitar, bass, drums, and randomly, the accordion. Haha thatâ??s cool about your brother, I wish I could play all the instruments, but like I said to Luv, I can't play the flute, and I'm predicting I probably can't play any wind instruments haha. I live in North Carolina Charlotte. Where are your whereabouts? Good luck with the Christmas shopping, I'm not done either. I dread going out in the crowd to get the rest. :(

10 years ago

@law: We have 20 people to buy for not including eachother. We don't exchange gifts though because we just buy what we want/need when we want/need it. Like we bought a camcorder at costco when we were there last. I also got a pair of shoes. Merry Christmas to me! How about you? I did the shopping for my side of the family on amazon and we did some of his family at costco. We are going to get his family gift cards then toys for the kids. We did Chinese Food a couple years ago on Christmas - just dh and I. I loved it! :)

@darling: Sounds like you have the biting under control. Did he break the skin of the other kid? Yes! Its the crowds that drive me nuts shopping. If there were no crowds I'd (almost) happily go. I live in Washington State - outside of Seattle. We don't get a lot of snow either but I am hoping/praying/wishing we get some this year! Especially on a work day!! I already told my boss there is no way I am driving in the snow this year! hahaha!!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--just my dad, step mom, 2 brothers, and grandma so far, I'll order something on amazon for my mom and little sister...I gave my brother money already so that's it. Oddly my brother, mom, and little sister never get me anything so I always do it just out of the kindness of my heart.

10 years ago

@law: Wow! You have a very kind heart. I wouldn't get your mom and sister gifts.... I mean if I saw something little I knew they'd love I probably would but I never know what to get anyone and its super stressful for me. My oldest brother in law said to my husband last night that starting next year the adult boys will not exchange gifts but the girls still can. I said no way! If my dh is exempt from the exchange I am too!!! I think my SIL's were bummed when I said that but I never know what to get those girls! They are so creative and get me cool stuff but I always end up giving them gift cards...... oh well.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH: On my moms side of the family I have 5 aunts and uncles and a ton of cousins so every Thanksgiving they do a name draw (adults names in one hat kids in another) and everyone picks a person to buy for. That way we don't have to buy everyone gifts! If someone isn't there to pick they pick for them and tell them later. You can still buy for your immediate family but it makes it easier not having to think of something for so many people :)

User Image

10 years ago

@mamak: we used to do that when we exchanged gifts with my dads side of the family. But the 20 people we buy for is just immediate family (brothers, sils, grandparents, parents, niece & nephews, and then my aunt and uncle. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh no I haven't tested yet I think I'll wait until after af is due.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo