Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 752 Replies | Last Page

afmedic--thank you for your support and reassurance. I appreciate it!

Jada--any plans for the weekend? None here, just studying.

10 years ago

AFMedic, I am in concurrence...I think she will, stay positive right?! That is so interesting about the Fitbit...what are you up to today?

Law, I need to be working on my class, but so lazy. So far I have caught up on three shows, had some homemade chili soup for b'fast, tried to schedule a massage no luck. Ordered a baby gift for a lady at work...need to go get my nails done, pick up the gift and go to Bed, Bath and Beyond which all three are in the same shopping center...but when I say my body HURTS I don't feel like moving! LOL. Also need to finish up my laundry...blah..so much to do but no real motivation to do it...help!! LOL

10 years ago

Jada--the nail will make you feel peppier. It always does forme at least :) I hate doing laundry. I really really do. It's putting the clothes away that I hate. I'm getting my workout in and there are just too many people in here so it's really hot. I am struggling to get through it. I hope your aches and pains go away --maybe you can convince DH to give you a massage.

10 years ago

@darling: Hopefully your higher bp was just nerves :) Its awfully early for your bp to be up because of the pregnancy I think. Sorry about the bills and your poor son's footsie! I hope he's recovered from the splinters.

@law: I am glad you didn't have to talk about your weight. I am sure your body will gain the amount of weight it needs to in order to support a totally healthy pregnancy. By 11-12 weeks I think I had already gained 20lbs. No joke :( But my weight gain has slowed a ton. I've only gained 3lbs in the last 6 weeks. Not excited about my weigh in next Wednesday but my healthy baby girl makes up for it. Hopefully through the pregnancy you'll be able to come to terms with your body. I am a lot like you and my Aunt told me in no uncertain terms to knock it off because my little girl is going to learn about body image frome me. She needs to know that woman come in all shapes and sizes and its ok to love your body even if you are not a size 2. It really hit home for me. I still struggle with it daily but am trying my best. AND please let me point out that you are strikingly beautiful. When you posted the link to your wedding photos I actually became super intimidated by you and your beauty. I wish I had your beauty, but I don't, and I'll make the best of it. And while I am on a roll your brains are amazing as well, not to mention your determination and huge heart. You are the whole package my dear. I hope I am not upsetting you in anyway, I just want you to see what we see :) Yep, my coworker adds extra butter and marshmellows!

@afmedic: Sorry about the weird AF this cycle.. hmm... maybe your body was trying to be pg. Could be a good sign for next cycle! Glad you found out why your temps were wonky :)

@sailor: I hope you were able to get some cocoa! I am proud of your for putting yourself out there and making new friends! Don't be nervous. People would be crazy if they didn't want to be your friend. I am a naturally outgoing person and talk myself into thinking people will want to be my friend, lol, but my dh is shy and I know how hard it is for shy people to reach out. So cudos to you!

@JLHart: Hey Chickie! Glad your long day is over. I hope AF comes in full force so you can get it done with. I am excited for your appointment with the new OB. When is it again? So sorry your body hurts :( Chili Soup for bfast sounds great. So far I've had 2 pieces of Chocolate, compliments of the Ritz Carlton, a pack of Saltines, and an airplane pretzel snack. Dh is a wee bit hung over so we haven't gone in search of breakfast. Oh! I've also had 2 cups of decaf nespresso. SOOOOO good.

AFM: Laying in bed.. we have another hour until we have leave for the airport. Speaking of I am going to research what foods are available there next! I want some icecream! Last night was fun but exhausting. My lower back is killing me and my legs and (k)ankles are STILL swollen. I am proud of myself for hanging in there and supporting dh though. I know it meant a lot to him to have me by his side. We didn't make it back to the room until after midnight. If any of you want to read more about it or a photo from last night you can check out my cdmp journal.

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-account/journal.php

User Image

10 years ago

SMH-- i am beyond touched. you are incredibly sweet and I can't thank you enough for all of your support. Awww..so happy everyone loved Rella's name. It is so pretty. I like it a lot! :) You looked so elegant at the gala. I can't drink coffee (of any kind) it just grosses me out--weird since I generally love it! Did the airport have ice cream? What's your favorite flavor? We always keep ice cream on hand--I have a lot of ice cream bars (like cookies and cream, ice cream sandwiches) and we keep a tub that changes (right now it's reese's pb cup)...so when the craving strikes I'm covered. haha. Well, we keep quite a bit of junky stuff on hand but it seems to last quite a while so I guess we do an okay job with moderation. lol

10 years ago

law- Total weight gain was about 17 lbs and yes, I did the best I could, but it's not fair for a doctor to say how much you are ''allowed" to gain, your body will do what it needs to do, and sometimes you just can't help the weight gain, there's no controlling it! Yeah, he was crying so hard, but worst of all, he was kicking and squirming so much, and he is SOOO strong, it was really hard getting him held down enough to get them out. :(

smh- Yeah. Although it was high this early last time too. It's crazy, idk I guess my body doesn't handle pregnancy so well when it comes down to my BP. I'm very short, so maybe it's added stress to my body and it has to overcompensate or something. haha that's my theory anyways. Thanks! He's all but forgotten the splinters now (which is great, he usually talks about his booboos for weeks!) haha. Oh just saw your CMP photos, they are so cute! Nice baby bump!!! :)

10 years ago

darling--how tall are you? I'm definitely not expecting to be able to control my weight gain but I'd like to be sensible so that my gain is as close to the recommendations as possible.

10 years ago

law- I'm about 5"1 my whole mom's side is short, we even have some men that are only 4''10, etc. My son is only in the 7% in height, so i'm thinking he's going to follow in my small genes. haha

10 years ago

Darling--well, you're still taller than I am. My dad is only 5'3 or something like that so I am HOPING HOPING HOPING our children are not that small.

10 years ago

law- oh wow, how tall are you?? My husband is 6"1 so we are a foot difference. At least we can easily pull off the spidermonkey kiss :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo