Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Sailor- Thanks, and keep us updated on your results! Hopefully your cycle will come around asap.

law- Yes, I just drew a sketch of what I want to happen. It needs perfecting. This plan includes taking out the shower and a closet in order to put in a nice garden tub and a "vanity station" and possibly a rainfall shower. This will take a while to save up for all of that though. The house we bought was built in 1923 and the bathrooms are definitely in need of some TLC. It has really great space though :)

luv- Thanks! I don't think I'm going to test, not until I'm good and late. I'm probably just going to wait for the witch herself. That's awesome that you share the same bday as my son! He was supposed to be born in November, ( the 5th) but the stubborn little boy decided the beginning of October sounded better :P Hope your IUI goes well! sending you happy thoughts and best wishes.

SMH- haha I'm being a slow cleaner, and I am starting to feel so bad about it now. I'm going to go make a better effort as soon I finish this post! lol

blue- hope you get your positive opk soon! What CD do you typically ovulate?

10 years ago

darling--I don't know what a garden tub is but I'm sure it's lovely. Our house is relatively new but I want new countertops, flooring, and appliances. Oh, also new hardware and light fixtures. That won't happen for many years though since we won't be moving back to our home for quite some time. What else is on your renovation to-do list?

10 years ago

@darling: good plan not to test until AF is late :)

@law: are you renting your house out right now? Or is it siting empty? Paying your mortgage and rent on your apartment has got to be TOUGH!

User Image

10 years ago

law- A garden tub is like a regular tub but longer and wider and usually has jets in it. The to-dos for the house are the two bathrooms. One is just old style, the other is awkward. It's long and narrow and you have to weave around the toilet, then the other way around the sink to get to the tub. It's awful. Then after the bathrooms we are going to go overboard with remodeling the kitchen. Tearing into the pantry and breakfast nook and turning it into a larger area. We have very little counter space and we have to have our fridge in the laundry room because it doesn't really fit in the kitchen, not without it being awkward. The tough part is going to be keeping the character of the house into the remodeling, all the doors and door frames have very detailed moldings. After the kitchen we just want to slowly redo the windows. They are great, but I'd like more modern ones. But THAT is going to be a task. We have 37 windows. lol

10 years ago

SMH- yeah I figured that it would be less of a let down. Tired of seeing bfns.

10 years ago

SMH--kind of. DH's SIL (well, his BIL's sister) is living in it but she barely pays anything so we still pay 75% of the mortgage out of pocket and then rent here. It's not SO bad but we would be a lot better off if we rented out the house at market price and let the rent pay the mortgage.

darling--wow, that will be quite a lot of remodeling. Is your husband doing any of the work or are people coming in to do it all?

10 years ago

@darling: you have strong will power not to test early. I was always able to wait until AF showed up or until my RE told me to test. Before I saw the RE my lp was only 5 days so it wasn't hard to wait.

@law: I don't know how you make ends meet... Did you have to take out a bunch of student loans?

User Image

10 years ago

Hello Ladies!!

Law- We are actually going to celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve, because my Hubby has Duty on Christmas Day. We will go up to the fire station on Christmas day for dinner, but as far as presents with the kido it will all be done a day early. I figure when she is older and understands better, I will just tell her Santa Comes a Day early to kids whose parents are in the military or Fire Fighters. That way she feels special

Jada- Hey cycle buddy, hope you enjoyed that massage, I want one soooo bad LOL

Cam- I am sorry hun, but your faith amazes me. You can def add me to FB Shannon Bliton

Darling- Gotta love remodeling...My hubby loves that stuff and does it all his self. He has done both our baths, kitchen and even laid hard wood floors down in our house.

Sailor- I am so sorry=0(

Luv- Don't you just hate when the DHs feel bad, I know it breaks my heart when my hubby gets sad about the whole baby issue. Ya for IUI tomorrow

Blue- FX for that pos OPK

AFM- CD7 and my temps have lowered, today I have had some slight twinges on my right side, so I took an OPK, I usually start at CD8 and it is not positive but almost there, so I am a little confused. It is usually not this dark till about CD 10 and then I ovulate on 12 or 13, SO I am thinking I might O early. Just gotta wait for that temp rise.

10 years ago

afmedic--when she's older I doubt she'll remember that she celebrated a day early in the past...unless this is an every year thing.

SMH--oh my goodness yes. Law school is 52k a year just for tuition alone. So, I'll be 120k in debt once I graduate but my other expenses are taken care of...I work during the summer and I saved a lot of money as an undergrad. That really helps with things like fertility treatments, our downpayment for our home, and unexpected expenses.

10 years ago

Law- Between us both being military I am sure it is going to happen again. We both plan on staying in and I have 10 years left and DH has 13. So that is what we came up with. Last year DH was deployed. Do to my hip injuries I have not been tasked recently (came home end of 08).

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo