Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Smh--thats so weird that spouses werent invited to the cocktail reception. ..kind of rude in a way. Theres no way chips and guac would've satisfied me for dinner. Whered you end up going? Are thw galas always at this location? Yep, another appt tomorrow.

Darling-im nearly 11 weeks and feel free to ask me whatever you'd like.

Luv--yep, ultrasound tomorrow. Im so excited for DH to see. He hasn't seen our little one in over 3 weeks and a lot has changed since then so it should be a great appointment for him. It sounds like this cycle will be promising. The hsg was quite painful for me and there was some bleeding but it didnt last long. Totally worth it though because you never know what's going to be the thing that works.

10 years ago

Appointment in 45 minutes. I'm going to request that they not weigh me...the last nurse complied but we will see how today goes. I would rather not have my weight on my mind all day --this is one thing that I'm struggling with during pregnancy at the moment. This trimester is "supposed" to be relatively weight-gain free and that's just not my reality and I would rather be spared any lectures about my weight. With my history it's just not good for my mental well being. ((Sigh))

10 years ago

@luvtowalkfast- Everything sounds great! I really hope it works for you. Sorry to hear that registering your vehicle is such a pain in the butt, though. I feel lucky it's only ever taken me 20 minutes!

@JLHart22- Sorry to hear about af. If it makes you feel any better I am usually up at 5 as well. Even on my days off. haha

@lawbride- Have fun with your DH at your ultrasound!

AFM, CD9. Nothing really new to report. Kind of a boring part of the cycle. Planning on ice fishing and bridesmaid dress shopping this weekend. Plus lots of BDing ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies. Congrats on the great tubes babes.I'm not to sure about this cycle but I'll keep everyone posted.

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies,

Law, how was the appointment??? Can't wait to hear about it :)

Blue, have fun this weekend!

Cam, how are you today?

Made the 0500 wake up call and through the run...in my uniform and eating some oatmeal...and having hot chocolate with mint in a bit :) So far only having very light spotting...maybe I will get off work prior to her coming full force?

10 years ago

Jada I'm ok just playing the waiting game. I hope af goes by quickly.

User Image

10 years ago

The appointment went GREAT! Really really great! My doctor let us listen to the heartbeat on the doppler and then did a transvaginal ultrasound. We saw the baby wave, kick, and got a few good pictures. It was quite exciting for us. I really really like my doctor. We made 2 follow up appointments that are spaced exactly 4 weeks apart. We also have a first trimester screening that's to be done between 11 and 14 weeks...we plan to wait until the last minute though so that we can space out our ultrasounds.

10 years ago

@law: Glad everything went great! Did you get out of being weighed? I gained a ton of weight durning my first trimester and the doc never said a word. Pregnancy is different for all of us. There is no way every woman would fall into the recommended slots for everything. You can always step on the scale backwards to not know your weight. I did that for years. Can't wait to see pics!

@luv: Sorry about the car drama! Sounds like the hsg really cleared you out!!! Praying for your bfp this cycle. I know you get the iui but did they still decide on no clomid? Dh was behaved last night... its tonight that might get a little harry...

@darling: That bp doesn't seem too too high. I had a couple weeks where my bp was similar and the doc didn't seem concerned.

@JLHart: That is bs they make women where heels... If men don't have to women shouldn't either! Lol.

@cam: Passing you lots of baby dust!

@blue: Ice finishing and dress shopping sounds great!! Have fun!

AFM: Denver has been good so far. Its funny.. I am usually a bit wild at these events and everyone we've seen so far has been bummed out that I won't be drinking tonight at the gala. We only see these people once a year and they are dh's coworkers but they all remember me, not him. Not sure if its the rep I want, but its the rep I have. I am just hoping to make it until at least 10pm tonight. Lol! Working from the room but gonna roam out to get some breakfast sometime in the near future.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm so happy for you did you cry I'm a water bag lol.

User Image

10 years ago

JLH wow you have a crazy long day today! I hope it is going well! :) I'm sure you look amazing in that uniform too!

lawbride woo for a great u/s! And how awesome that your little baby was mugging for the camera ;) You are lucky to have such a rad doc and be able to spread out those u/s, good thinking girly! Yeah the bleeding has pretty much stopped which is good. Gonna start BD tomorrow or Sunday!

bluerose thanks! :) And what an awesome weekend you have planned! Very different activities, if I may say so ;) Pleased to report that I finally got my car registered!

Cam thanks sweetie! How are your daughters doing?

SMH I think it's a good sign that your DH's coworkers remember you so well, you probably make good impressions everywhere you go! How fun that you get to dress up and go to a gala tonight. I know you'll have a blast! Just tell your DH to alternate drinks with water ;) Yeah I couldn't do Clomid because they didn't want to stimulate my ovaries the same month that they stimulated my uterus/tubes with the HSG. It makes sense and I figure I might still have high hormones from two previous cycles on Clomid. Will resume the Clomid next month if I don't get a BFP!

I do have a feeling though that I will get a BFP this month. I always had a sneaking suspicion that I would have an October baby, since both my husband and I were born in October (our b-days are a week apart). If I got pregnant this cycle I'd basically be due ON my birthday. I have a very good feeling about it! But I am just CD 8 right now. Bleeding from HSG is basically over, just a bit of brown spotting left. Hooray!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo