Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Thanks

User Image

10 years ago

It is so freaking cold...even with my boots on my toes are still like popsicles. I hate the cold :(

10 years ago

I'm with you law its awful!!

User Image

10 years ago

It's cold here too. :( -30 with the wind. If it ever hits like -10, it will feel like summer! haha

User Image

10 years ago

We are at 73 degrees

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Had a busy day, but it was pretty good.

My darling, welcome and best of luck!

Law, boooo to the paper, but I'm sure you will do well :)

Luv, how are you?

SMH, hope you got a lot accomplished today and enjoy tomorrow off!

Amag, whew what a week! I hope everyone is better...

Cam, LOVE your outlook! The witch is still here kicking my butt!

Sailor, hope you're feeling ok!

Blue, welcome ;)

Mamak, hello!!

AFM, cd3 still dealing with the witch, was sick last night :( didn't get to study last night but still aced the test today. Glad tomorrow is Friday! My hubby was in a senior civilian leadership class for the last eight months, and he graduated today so that was great!

10 years ago

Jada congrats on the graduation for the hubby and to you passing!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Jada-lots of exciting stuff happening for you. Any weekend plans?

10 years ago

Thanks Cam! How are you feeling?

Law, god is definitely blessing us and I do try to keep that in mind :) The hubs has to make up some Army drills sooooo I get another weekend for me! But I have so much Army schoolwork to do....so that's the main thing. Blah, lol. May go get a massage though!

10 years ago

Hi Gals. Thanks for letting me follow this topic luv. For those who do not remember me I was with the group last year, had a little disagreement with one of the girls when something was taken out of context. But I still stalked the site frequently because I was rooting all of you on, but would like to come back in and join the conversation.

For those who don't remember me, I've been ttc for 11 years now. I have pcos and fibroids. Earlier this year I was doing injectable and iui. I did 3 cycles. The last cycle I over stimulated and had a family emergency, which was too stressful to even think about going for another medicated cycle (my dad had a stroke and was in a coma) After my dad recovered and things settled down, I was about to go back on the injections and found out my insurance no longer covered infertility. So I have only been using opks and bbt. Oh and Smh convinced me to try letrozole for a cycle.

Law. Congrats! So happy you got that bfp.

Luv: I am so sorry you are still trying, but happy you are on meds and I see a bfp in your near future. And this forum was a brilliant idea. It was hard following you girls with all those newbies. Lol

Cam: good luck testing on Sunday.

Smh: you need to start enjoying your days off and stop working from home! :)

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Afm: my temp dropped this morning so expecting AF at any time. I'm only going to be temping and using opks. Not trying to get my hopes up anymore. I am emotionally drained. They say once you stop trying so hard it can happen.

Hope it's OK to hop back in the convo. And sorry about the book!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo