Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Law- well let me rephrase that wanting...I want more time and better chances to catch the egg. This weekend we are driving up to see the in laws so that we can exchange gifts. I have next week off, but unfortunately DH doesn't so we are Leaving tomorrow when I get out of work and driving back Sunday. What about you?

10 years ago

afmedic--nothing for me. I SHOULD be studying. So, I'll try to do that. It's important that I not blow off my last year of law school...I'm too close to the finish line.

10 years ago

I will go back as far as the reply screen allows!

afmedic with the baby aspirin I do one pill twice daily, it's supposed to help thicken the lining but taking it past 3 DPO is probably not a good idea because it's not good to have aspirin while pregnant :) Glad you have more time to BD before you O though!

Cam and JLH hi girls!

bluerose wow tis the season for early ovulation! Good for you getting the BDs in!

lawbride I hope your itching stays away! The pretzel making is tedious but DONE now and they are awesome :)

SMH you are so sweet to wish for our BFPs! I will wish for the same thing plus for you to have a super easy delivery :)

mydarling I'm sorry you have that work to do before you can return to TTC but taking a break should definitely help with the romance! Just focus on making yourself as healthy and fabulous as possible and it'll make your unavoidable pregnancy easier ;) Glad you're sticking around the board!

amag hope you get the temp jump! We will ALL be cycle buddies! Did you BD a lot?

AFM 2 DPO and not much to report! Got all my pretzels done and packed up. Tomorrow I have to pack and clean, but I get to go see American Hustle yay!

10 years ago • Post starter

@lawbride88 - I most certainly did get some bding in! I hope the lotion helps your itching.

@So_much_hope- Thank-you for wishing for us! I hope we all do as well.

@mydarlingqueen- Sorry to hear you are taking time off. But I hope it helps!

@amag110- Yay for early ovulation! It makes things go faster.

@afmedic109- Hope you can get some more bding in!

@ luvtowalkfast- Hope the tww goes by quickly for you!

I had a negative opk today. So hoping my temp goes up tomorrow to confirm ovulation.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Luv, enjoy the movie and let us now how it is! Not sure how "ready" you can be or get but hoping your trip isn't too bad. Good thoughts for you this month ;)

Law, studying sucks....but you are soooo close! Keep it up...how are you feeling today? Any good treats?

AFM, have fun this weekend and enjoy your week off!! Glad we are still CB....thought you were off to the races :) ha ha...

Amag, whoooo hooo for the big O! How are you feeling?!

Darling, I'm soooo sorry to hear that :( happy you will still be around and we plan to stay in touch even after we are each blessed with a little one, so no fears!!

SMH, awwwww we will all have our day, we have to stay positive;) How did the rest of your day go?

Blue, hi! Yeah to you too for ovulation!!

Cam, wish we could meet up! We will be there for a few days ;) How are you feeling?!

AFM, so happy Friday is almost here! I took next week off as well...we are heading to Atlanta for our anniversary Sunday, so I am looking forward to that. My fertile week is next week, so maybe this will be it for us?! Ohhhhhh and I got the referral for the new OB up here, so I'm calling tomorrow to try to get an appointment tomorrow!! Feeling good for 2014 ;) Plus my bday is coming soon...a BFP would be the BEST gift EVER!!

10 years ago

Jada--I feel okay...bizarre though. ..some days I wake up and my boobs are really sore and other days they're completely fine (just big). Aside from that I had an itchy night last night so I couldnt sleep but that's not a big deal really...its just frustrating because it makes me tired during the day. What do you plan to do while in Atlanta? My dad lives in Georgia. ...I wish I was visiting this year.

Luv--did you do all of the pretzels the same? How many did you have to do?

Blue--I hope your temp goes up!!!

10 years ago

good morning my ladies.
luv I pray that this tww flies by for you and you receive awesome news.
jada yes maybe we can ill inbox you my number.
smh smooches babes im doing ok just going with the flow. law enjoy all the ups and down of pregnancy sweets do you plan on having more?
blue hey honey how are you glad you OV?
darling I totally understand how you feel its my faith that's keeping me.
amag congrats on OV I usually do around that time 12-13cd I hope you got it in sweets.
afmedic catch that egg hun!

afm af is winding down and im feeling good. May the presence of God keep you ladies and shower you with the desires of your hearts. Embrace the wonderful season that we are in ladies smooches Robin.

User Image

10 years ago

I think I should change my username to AlwaysBehind!

@Afmedic: Well if you already O'd I hope you caught that stubborn egg and if you didn't O yet, I hope you catch the stubborn egg! How far of a drive do you have to visit the inlaws? And yay for a week off! That's too bad dh isn't off with you :(

@law: I have faith you will not blow off your last year! You are one of the most determined women I've ever met! Sorry you had an itchy night last night. Bummer.

@luv: Did you do mucinex again this cycle? Thanks for your wish for my super easy delivery!! I've made the mistake of watching 'A Baby Story' on TLC and scarying the pants off of myself! Glad you got the pretzels done. The closest I've come to a chocolate covered pretzel this holiday season is a chocolate covered graham cracker and I thought of you while taking it down :)

@darling: I am a huge fan of low carb diets. I know some people aren't, but I sure am. Both times I got pregnant I was on a low carb diet. I feel so much better when I eat low carb and I bet you will too! And I bet it leads to your bfp! I am bummed you are taking a break but excited for you at the same time!

@blue: Did your temp jump?

@JLHart: My day was crazy but good. My boss told me he is trying his best to get me stationed on a project close to home when I come back from maternity leave. Right now I commute over 3 hours a day, sometimes more, so that means a ton to me! Thanks for asking :) Your anniversary trip sounds fun and I am super excited for your appointment wtih the new OB. I can't wait for you to get your BFP!! You sooooo deserve it!!

@cam: You are such a sweetie! And your faith inspires me :)

AFM: Working from home today as we got a dusting of snow. Other areas are getting much more and we could get up to 4". There is no way I am going to get myself stranded somewhere while prego. People around here cannot drive or function in the snow so I think I made the smart decision though I am sure I'll get a little flack...

User Image

10 years ago

hey ladies well we did BD a few times before and then again last ight for good measure. had a positive opk early evening yesterday but was negative again by bedtime .. but i definately had my normal ovulation cramps last night so im sticking with O date as yesterday!! so we have a chance at catching the egg at least!! KFX

Law: i cook a lot of normal everyday foods then there are things we dont have that often that are special!! like chicken and dumplings, galumpkis , pierroggis, things like that.. for portuguese so far i have down caldo verde which is kale soup, bifanas, and pork altenjana. but mostly we do a lot of chicken,steak and roasts. i made the best brussell sprouts yesterday. im trying to expand my horizons just a little bit. im used to just boiling them and putting a little vinegar and salt and pepper on them but i cooked these on the stove with garlic and chicken broth with crumbled bacon and they were soo good!!

10 years ago

amag--we sound quite similar with our approach to cooking. I LOVE LOVE LOVE learning new things, trying new recipes, etc. and I really like incorporating different ethnic cuisines into our everyday eating...I feel like it livens things up. Tonight I'm making sushi since that's what DH wants. I won't be eating any because it doesn't sound good to me (I'm using imitation crab so it's cooked).

SMH-- you're such a sweetie pie. I just want you to know that. How are you doing? That's so nice of your boss to think about your commute. I hope that he/she is successful at finding something for you.

cam--I totally am. Not really any downs so I'm quite fortunate. The itchies and lack of sleep has been pretty persistent for MONTHS so it's not related to the pregnancy--pregnancy only means that I have a harder time managing the discomfort since I can't take lots of medications that would alleviate the insomnia and itchiness. You sound like you're in a great place--that's fantastic. You make me want to sit down, listen to some Christian music, and pray. I really like doing that but don't do it enough. So, I think I will. :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo