Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. Glad everyone had a good Christmas.

Afm, I am on cd1 of my first proper cycle after my mc. Its pretty good timing too. My cycles are normally 28 days, and it has been 32 days since I first started losing my baby. Plus we are visiting family at the moment and have our children in the same bedroom as us for the next week so cant bd even if we wanted to.

Xxx

10 years ago

Sailor--that's fantastic. Enjoy the time visiting family!

Luv--one more day! Yippee!

Amag--I hope the soreness means something!

Blue--I hope the snow let up!

10 years ago

Law; I sure hope soo this morning when I first woke up they wee awful not as bad now but still very sore how are you doing sweetie

Sailor: well I guess that is pretty good timing have fun visiting with the family. Hopefully by the time you go home you can start the bd.

Luv: I'm going crazy waiting for you to test...kfx you will get that bfp in the morning

10 years ago

My temp has dropped a bit to coverline. I sure hope af isnt this early!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls! In the final stretch before I get back home and can make a proper post on my laptop instead of my phone!

Sailors yay for CD 1! FX for you this month!

Bluerose sorry about temp drop hope it isn't AF!

AFM 12 dpo and I had some AF like cramps yesterday and today but temps are still nice and triphasic so I am hopeful.

Following along with everyone's posts so even if I can't really reply to everyone you are all in my thoughts! Glad everyone had a good Christmas! :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Amag--that's great to hear! When will you start testing? I'm doing fine--been super hungry so eating a ton but that's going to stop now. I'm putting my foot down. Lol

Luv--that's awesome. I have my fingers crossed for you.

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Made it back from Miami...after a surprise having to drive back my dh's other car. Made for a long night/morning, but we made it safely.

Then went to pick my pups up yesterday and got pulled over AND got a ticket...blah...

Got home, bathed the pups, then got soooo sick :( So I had a rough day back, but happy to be home. Going to try to do defensive driving though. I am feeling better...just scared to eat, but need to I do believe.

As for the ttc I am CD20, hate that we didn't get it in as much as I wanted but we will see....

Hope all is well with you all :)

10 years ago

Law: I won't test until I'm about 15 dpo at the earliest so I will probrobly wait until Friday the earliest if no af or symptoms of her showing...

Jlhart sorry about the ticket that sucks...a little defensive driving never hurt...lol kfx for you this cycle as well.

Luv: hope you enjoyed your time away...

10 years ago

@amag - my goodness you are a patient person! I dont think I could hold off that long to test haha.

@jlhart- I'm sorry to hear about all the bad luck! Hope it gets better soon. Feel better!

@luv- happy to hear your temps are still up!

User Image

10 years ago

Amag, LOL...you are right! Better than paying the ticket and the points. I'm like you...would rather wait to test, mental thing for me ;)

Blue, thanks! I am trying to stay positive. How are you holding up?

Luv, can't wait for you to test!!

Law, hey lady...how's that paper coming? How are you feeling?

Sailor, so happy things are back on track! Fx'd for you :)

Snr, glad all is well...

AFM, feeling better just trying to shake a headache...and my chest hurts from yesterday's episodes. Other than that just getting ready for work...so hard after a week off...and my bday is Wednesday!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo