Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Oh so sorry nicolene that is a terrible thing for her to do. She should have just been honest with you :( what an awful time for someone to hurt you like that. Hugs huni. Hope you get some rest
Xxxx

10 years ago

JLH I am so sorry! I'm sure your DH understands how stressful it is. Believe me, you of all people deserved a breakdown. You are always so positive and upbeat that it had to crumble at some point. We still love you! Feel free to vent to us whenever you need it! I hope you feel better after a night's sleep :)

Cam great grades!!! You are one smart cookie!

afmedic hooray! I'm glad we're stuck together! :)

SMH hello hello! How you doing today?

clove you are welcome! How are you feeling?

sailors hello! :)

Nicolene I can't believe it! What a bunch of assholes, pardon my French. The friend betraying you is the worst part of all this, you thought you could trust her and she's just trying to save her own ass so work isn't "awkward" for her. UGH. You have every right to be every bit as upset as you are. I so hope you are able to find a job where they'll appreciate you and stop acting like they're in high school!!

AFM CD 9, not much to report. The constipation this month on Clomid has been significantly better. I take Miralax every day and I started taking it before the Clomid so I was able to "stay ahead" of it. Still dropping weight which besides earlier O is the only positive side effect...if not a baffling one.

10 years ago • Post starter

@cam: Congrats on stellar grades! Woohoo! Good luck with the rest of your tests!

@afmedic: I am so glad you are with us!!

@clove: Hey girl! How are you doing?

@sailors: Hey! Did you get your last beta back?

@Nicolene: I am so so so so so sorry honey. I wonder if your boss was initimdating your friend and she protected herself by saying that? I'm not taking your friends side by any means (actually I want to punch her in the face). What is the next step? (((((HUGS))))))

@luv: So glad to hear things are not backed up for you this time around. Good thinking on staying ahead of the game!

@JLT: I hope your little girl stops beating you up!

@law: Those cupcakes sound delish! I am excited for you to have some time off!! Maybe you can sleep opposite shift of your hubby? Just kidding!

AFM: I too am so glad we moved over here. I love you ladies! I am still super swamped at work but wanted to stop in and say hello. Sorry if I missed anyone. I didn't go too far back as I need to get my rear into high gear at work.

User Image

10 years ago

Jlhart--hugs for you beautiful. I hope you got some great sleep and cuddles from DH. It breaks my heart to see you sad. I hope this cycle goes quickly and gives you a sticky bean. Its okay to breakdown and cry or be mad...whatever gets you through it and we are all here for you!

Luv--clomid always made me gain so im incredibly jealous of your side effect :) that was smart to take the miralax early.

Smh--it won't be much of a break but im happy to not have class. I have heaps of studying and reading to do while on break.

Nico-what happened to you is just so awful and your friend was was completely insensitive for what she did. It was beyond rude and hurtful. I hope that you're feeling better today. Whats the next step?

10 years ago

@so much hope, yeah my last ones on sunday came back in the 600s, biggest drop yet so they said I could wait 4 days for my next test so will have another tomorrow. Tmi, but ive had lots of clots over the last couple of days so fingers crossed we will have an even bigger drop tomorrow :)

Xxx

10 years ago

Morning my ladies.
Sailor I'm glad that your numbers are dropping faster now....come on 0.
Thanks luv and Smh.
Nico I pray that your day gets better I'm sorry about your friend's betrayal you most definitely don't need that at this time. It will work out for your good.
Clove hey honey how are you?
LJT you have a future acrobatic little girl lol!
Morning Mamak how are feeling?
Law sorry that your finals are after Christmas break that suck!
Sorry if I missed anyone.
I'm glad at least Afmedic and Jada will be cycle buddies...baby dust to this cycle for you two.

Afm today I'm 8dpo temp went back up to 98.6 I'm still vaginal temping. Today was my college algebra finals and on my way to school I received my first speeding ticket. The cop states I was doing 42 in a 30. I never realized that the speed changes from 35 to 30. I take this route every day sooo I was late for finals and I totally went blank wow. Hopefully I get a deceit grade I had an A in that class thus far. Anyways I hope everyone's day get better.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH hey girly I hope work isn't too awful! Busy can be good. At least the time flies!

lawbride the weight loss is nice but I'm slightly concerned about the body composition measurements, my impedance has gone up by a LOT which normally means dehydration. I don't know if I'm just not holding water in properly but I hope it doesn't have any negative effects on my health. I'm keeping an eye on it. I had weight to lose but I don't want to be less healthy because of it :-P How many exams do you have this semester? I know you have to take them after the holidays which sucks.

sailors I am so glad your levels came down a good amount finally! Hopefully the clots mean that it'll move along quickly here. MC is heartbreaking enough without it being a drawn-out process. Hang in there :(

Cam oh no! Sorry your speeding ticket made you late and distracted. Blech what terrible timing. Stupid cops. They should pull over people who are driving dangerously, not just a little bit fast. I see so many people texting and they don't get pulled over. I'm sure you did better than you think on the test too, you were well prepared so you'll be fine. Hopefully your temp dip yesterday was implantation!!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--I have a memo to write for one class, a paper for another, and 2 timed exams.

cam--so sorry about the ticket. That sucks majorly. I also hope the exam went better than you think it did. YAY...it's over!

10 years ago

@sailor: I am really keeping my fingers crossed for another big drop. I too am sorry this process is long and drawn out for you. I am praying for your sticky bean soooooon! Oh, and btw, no TMI here ;)

@cam: I am so sorry to hear about your speeding ticket :( You wouldn't have been speeding had you known the speed limit changed. I hate when cops still give tickets when that is the case. I am so sorry. I had something similar happen to me when I was on my way to a funeral years ago. And I too think you did great on your test!

@luv: Usually being busy makes the day fly by but today is dragging... I hope your weight loss is healthy weight loss :) Feel any ovary action yet? I am hoping you O early than last month :)

@law: Sorry you have to study over your break. Would all the students rather have finals before the break? Its sucks when teachers won't listen.

AFM: Nothing new... just working. I've gotten quite a bit done today but still have ton to do. I did find myself day dreaming about maternity leave just a few minutes ago :)

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--it's not teachers, it's school policy. I'd say most probably would rather have them before break with a few odd-balls here and there.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo