Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 752 Replies | Last Page

@mydarlingqueen- I usually sleep approximately the same amount of hours whether I am sleeping during the day or night. So usually my temp remains the same. However, my room seems to heat up quite a bit some afternoons that will through it off.

@lawbride88 - I don't think I really have a favorite game. I have call of duty black ops. Which I find really interesting. However, it kind of scares me when I play it so I never play it anymore. haha Usually we just play car racing games with our son.

@mydarlingqueen- Hopefully it's implantation cramping! Whenever I was pregnant I always cramped like af was coming. She just never did come.

@Camasia - .2 isn't too big of a drop! There is still hope yet!

@sailorsgirl23- My goodness! You sound really busy with all the Christmas baking!

AFM, holy smokes was it cold on my way home this morning! Everything I touched immediately made my fingers hurt so bad! I wish it would snow a little more instead of all this cold. There isn't quite enough snow yet to go snowmobiling.

My last night shift tonight! And then I have 1.5 days off before I start day shifts.

User Image

10 years ago

My best friend used to be my motivator too, but she gave up...I managed 2 months more without her then gave up myself. Its much harder on your own isnt it?

Hope you get more snow blue rose :)

Xx

10 years ago

Hi ladies! So much going on with everyone, hope you were all able to enjoy the weekend ;)

I am good, AF on the way out. Our first wedding anniversary is a week from today :) We are heading to Atlanta next Saturday for a few days, then to Miami to visit my mother-in-love and for Christmas.

I have done NO shopping....blah. My brother and I are going in half for our parents gift, and will probably just do gift cards for him and my nephews. I do want to get a few things for the hubs, for our anniversary and for Christmas just not sure what.

Only working half days though, thanks Uncle Sam! So I will go out this week.

Miss you ladies!

10 years ago

Spent the day with DH...I read the posts though. My husbands family does a gift exchange where everyone buys one gift and draws numbers to see the order of choosing the gift and you can keep your gift or take someone elses. We wont be there for that or else we woukd do it. We actually did all of our christmas shopping for this year immediately after last Christmas but we left them at home in california :( so his family wont be receiving their gifts until we get back in May.

Cam--I hope AF stays away!

Smh--im not very creative either....I like buying people gifts that they'll actually appreciate so I give it too much thought.

10 years ago

SMH hello hello! Hope you enjoyed your football today! I was seriously PISSED the whole first half. Then we started coming back (Packers) but I was skeptical. When we got that final turnover I was freaking out. Our playoff hopes are alive!!!

lawbride I agree it's best to just distance yourself from toxic relatives...my husband is okay about his dad being gone but sometimes his mom is really nuts about it. Like she'll start SCREAMING that she "isn't supposed to be alone at Christmas" even though it's been several years. Kind of freaky. Your Christmas plans sound AMAZING! Nice and secluded ;)

Cam FX that AF stays away! Don't worry about 0.2 degrees that is normal fluctuation! I hope it goes back up tomorrow!!

sailors I am so glad your levels are going down faster now! And it sounds like your Christmas stuff is going great. Hooray!

mydarling good idea for the gift exchange! It can be really hard to know what all the kids are "into" each year. I just gave up and am giving cash, LOL ;) I am also slightly disappointed in my older brother's kids who are very ungrateful. It's hard to motivate myself to pick out a present for them because they are straight-up MEAN to me! Also wanted to say don't feel bad that you can't play the flute, it's so impossible for me too. I can't produce any sound with it. I think you could probably do a reed instrument though, there's less "finesse" involved ;)

LJT LOL you're making me hungry! I know what you mean though because I've been on a chocolate kick.

MamaK I like secret santas and gift exchanges, it's much cheaper and easier for everyone! Good thing your whole fam agrees :)

bluerose sorry it's been so freaking cold! Is there an end in sight to the cold snap? I guess it doesn't help that you're out and about when it's dark outside and therefore about 20 degrees colder!

JLH Yay for your upcoming anniversary! I'm sure you'll think of the perfect gifts just in the nick of time :) Men like edible things too so that would be something you could do!

afmedic and Nicolene I hope you ladies are doing okay out there!

AFM like I said above I am psyched for my Packers victory! Hoping the Lions lose, that would help us out in the division ;) I am getting my ass whupped by DH in fantasy football though, because he had Jamaal Charles who got 5 touchdowns. That is insurmountable. I'm ok with it. :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv: As my husband is a Cowboys fan and I'm a crazy football lady I watched the game. I swear Romo doesn't know that there in a 2nd half to football!! DH hasn't seen the game yet, he is off helping a friend lay cement, so I have to keep my mouth shut till he watches it lol. My Bucs lost their game (shocker) :( Oh and I I swear Matt Flynn looks like Matt Damon!!

User Image

10 years ago

Law- I swear by Amazon...LOL...The Lighting deals is addicting LOL.

Sailor- Wow that's some awesome baking...LOL I was feeling proud for just baking thing Zillion cookies I did. But a 3D Christmas tree...wow

Cam- I hope your temp goes back up!! I actually did not temp this morning. My daughter has developed a fear of the dark and last night was rough, ended up going to her bed at 1 am because she woke up crying, then didn't get to my bed till 3. When my alarm went off at 430 to temp, I was like forget it!!! Except other not so nice words LOL

Jada Miss you too!! Happy Early Anniversary!!

Luv- I will be thinking good thought for whatever day they chose.

Darling- I am sure you said this before but how old is your little one?

Well all I am off to bed hope everyone has a wonderful night

10 years ago

MamaK oh no, your DH is NOT gonna be happy! Maybe just have him watch the first half...then ask him if he wants to know how it turns out...yeah that Tony Romo really choked that one away, bless his heart. The Packers were playing so terribly in the first half that I swore we were goners. I definitely see the Flynn/Damon resemblance!

afmedic hope tonight goes better than last night!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks my ladies tomorrow is my last final before winter break so I've beenquiet lol. I still don't have any symptoms not even sore boobies like usually for af. Anyways the message in church today was I can't rush God. So either way the outcome is already predestined. I have Faith that it will happen I'm just not sure if it's this cycle.

User Image

10 years ago

Sailor- Haha much harder. Even harder when your dh is a sugar addict and is always buying candy on his way home from work...gah!

Jada- Congrats on the wedding anniversary! good luck shopping! hopefully you can get it all done quick and not have to make multiple trips! :)

Law- whereabouts in Cali? My dh is from Roseville.

Luv- haha I know what you mean, my niece and nephew are VERY spoiled and when they get presents they are like, "that's it??" it can be aggravating to say the least. haha it's nice to know we're in the same boat. glad to know the flute is difficult, maybe one day I'll try something with a reed.

afmedic- He is 3 years old, his birthday is October 11. He was 11 hours short of being born on 10/10/10. :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo