Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 752 Replies | Last Page

SMH--what will you be doing in denver? Sorry if i missed that.

luv--wow, you were good! Do you and DH ever play?

10 years ago

@law: We are going to Denver for dh's annual company meeting and gala. That's why I had to get a fancy dress and whatnot.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm not sure how long I've been on this site. I know it's been a while. Maybe it says on my page when I joined, or when I've been a member since. Not sure. It was the best website, and group of ladies, I have stumbled across. I love it here. Even if I have taken a few breaks.... sorry :(

Sorry af has showed up for so many of you. I was really hoping we would have had more BFPs this month. I think the next 6 months will be bursting with BFPs. I can't wait to see who is next!!!!!

I just read through about 4 pages, and now I can't keep anything straight. I think I'm going to have to sit down with a notebook and take notes on what I wanted to say to who so when it comes time to reply and I can actually address everyone. I'm so sorry.

User Image

10 years ago

LJT I remember lol but yes time is flying by!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH good luck avoiding hearing the score! That is nearly an impossible task. :) Hoping the Saints win tonight so we will be guaranteed not to play you guys in the next round!

Cam thanks girly! Ah, memories. I remember being a young sprout on this board, knowing nothing...those days kinda sucked! Glad to be informed now :)

afmedic ugh sorry about AF :( Now we can try to get our Valentine's babies!

lawbride I have actually never bowled with my DH! I haven't bowled in years. Sad.

LJT looks like you joined in August 2012! I think you have been on the longest of all of us, maybe amag has you beat but I can't remember.

Watching football, tons and tons of football! I knew the Colts would win even when they were down by a ton of points. I totally called that one. I expected the Eagles to do better than they are but hey if the Saints win (and if somehow the Packers win tomorrow) we'll have an easier matchup against the Panthers next week. Phew.

10 years ago • Post starter

@LJT: When I'm responding on my computer I open up two cdtp windows and use one for reading and one for responding.. That way I can respond while I read. I used to use a word document then copy and paste but that always made my responses look wonky with the apostrophes. I'm so happy I met you here, along with all of the other ladies :)

@luv: I was shocked the Colts pulled it off. SHOCKED!!! I was looking forward to seeing Andrew Luck fall and Alex Smith pull it off after he was replaced by kaepernick. Oh well... You got your wish - Saints won. I was so sad... I was rooting for the Eagles because there head coach is the old Oregon Duck coach and I'm from Eugene Oregon. Dh and I are both totally stoked for the Packers Game. We want you guys to win sooooooo bad. Take out those good for nothing 49ers!!!!

@law: Good luck studying today honey. Sending good thoughts your way! I think you'll feel a lot better emotionally once you are back in your routine.

@everyone else: I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and those with AF are not suffering.

AFM: watching football today and learning how to use my new dslr camera!!!

User Image

10 years ago

hey ladies sorry to have not been on i have been trying to keep up but work has been busy with the holidays then damn AF showed right on time so i have been a little upset. but i start the clomid 100 mg today and go in on cd12 which is the 14th of January to have my ovary scan for my follicle st see when we can trigger. im hoping that night i seem to ovulate like clockwork almost on cd14 so kfx. me and Dh were watching mtv last night the true life specials they have was on a few couples trying to get pregnant. Dh said he really hopes we dont have to go through the ivf if we can avoid it but i dont have much hope for the iui seeing what our issues are but we will see.

How is everyone else doing?

10 years ago

luv: i think i didnt join until jan 2013 but have been trying since feb 2012. so as foar as being on here i think ljt has me beat!!

10 years ago

@amag- I really hope this works for you! Sorry about af. :(

@smh- have fun with the camera. I may have missed it but what kind is it?

@luv- thanks for the advice!

Afm- af was only about 3 days long. Which is odd but I won't complain. Haha hope everyone has a good Sunday!

User Image

10 years ago

blue: thanks !!! i believe you said you will be starting testing.!! that is great! i agree with trying to get the hsg done right away too. a lot of times you can do the bloodwork at cd3 and then the hsg the same cycle!! try not to wait until last minute to schedule the hsg! i waited for when the dr told me to call and i couldnt get in because he was already booked up with no wiggle room at the hospital. so i had to wait an additonal month. but its really a quick test just to make sure there is no blockages. good luck.!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo