Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 752 Replies | Last Page

I have a message waiting to be sent on my computer so I'm not forgetting about people.

Luv--every day :)

AFM--I did have an appt today and just wanted to report that all is well with little peanut. I won't be seeing my RE anymore which makes me sad but happy at the same time.

10 years ago

luv: I have 6 nieces and nephews to buy for so I just finished them today, still have to get a few gift card for parents and such but other than that im done. glad your temps have soared. if that is the only good thing about ovulating this time of year being soo cold... ugh I hate it... I should be due to ovulate in the next couple days so I really only have a couple of weeks until we start iui!! im just excited to be doing something this upcoming cycle. Dh and I are still trying on our own. you never know things might just happen. lol!!

lawbride: glad things are going great for you and your LO. Its good that you are being released from the RE but I know how you feel .. I absolutely love my RE she is wonderful and really understanding. don't get me wrong I like my OB/GYN too but she is just so easy to talk to even my Dh loves her and he hates all dr.'s lol!!!

10 years ago

amag--that sounds like a great plan and your insurance sounds fantastic. That's so awesome that you'll get everything covered! Yep, done with my shopping! What about you?

sailor--are you taking provera to start a new cycle once your hcg level drops?

10 years ago

amag--fortunately I really like my obgyn but my RE really is just so understanding and sweet. She's personable and remembers details that you wouldn't even think about...for example, today she asked about my itchiness as I was leaving...she actually chased me down to ask because the office is rather windy and I was in the waiting area signing a form. It was just sweet and thoughtful.

10 years ago

Sorry I dont know what provera is? Xx

10 years ago

@cam: So sorry about AF :(

@JLHart: I hope your headache went away and you were able to work less today! I love the journal idea for your dh. Does he journal?

@luv: I am SO excited your temp soared this morning! I have a great feeling for you this month!! I would definitely ask for another sample. Drug reps give them out to doctors like candy so they have a lot :) That is great you won't be able to test early but at the same time I am bummed because I think this is going to be your BFP cycle!!!

@Nicolene: I am so sorry everything in your life is so tough right now. We are here for you but I understand needing some time to regroup. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

@AFmedic: Hopefully your temp goes back up tomorrow and you aren't getting sick!

@rice: Hey! good to see you!

@darling: Your little one is SOOOOO cute!! Wow! 10 hours for 2 days? That does seem like a waste!

@sailor: So happy to hear your levels are dropping! Yay!! Hopefully you'll get AF again soon. Are you going to wait to have AF to TTC? Or will you try to catch the first egg? Happy early birthday!

@amag: That is awesome you are able to do iui and get his SA covered!! It is a bummer you don't get to go right to IVF but perhaps you don't need it!! What dose of clomid are you taking? Are you going to use opks too incase you surge earlier than CD 12? I love my RE too and still keep in touch with my nurse/coordinator. She loves getting updates :) I like my RE SOOO much more than my RE and I like my RE quite a bit. I am glad that your dh likes your RE. That makes me happy!

@law: Great news that everything is going great with your pregnancy!!!!!! Congrats!! Oh ya, how is your itching going? I think of you every night when I am parked on the couch with my back scratcher. There is an area on my back that I can't reach to put lotion or bio oil on and it itches like crazy!! So I rely on my trusty dollar store bamboo back scratcher :)

AFM: We finished our Christmas Shopping over the weekend except for a few giftcards so as soon as all of our amazon boxes arrive I will get to wrapping. I also have some baking to do.. Huge family Christmas Party this weekend... I have no idea what I am going to wear.. ugh!!! And I am getting a giant zit on my chin. Lovely....... Work is still crazy and I am not sure how I am going to get it all done... I am hoping it magically comes together :) We'll see though!

User Image

10 years ago

law: I actually finished all the young ones today so just some gift card for our parents and I make my dad peanut butter fudge using his mothers recipe. she used to make it for him for all the holidays but he hasn't had it since she passed away until last Christmas when I tracked down the recipe and started making it for him. Now just have to wrap everything!! oh and pick up one more small item for DH. that's good that you really like both of your dr's. Sure does make the whole experience a little easier..

SMH: Yes it definitely makes things easier not having to worry about the insurance covering it and paying out of pocket. Not exactly sure of the dosage seeing we use a mail-order pharmacy called village pharmacy that does strictly IVF meds out of Waltham MA. they mail it directly to you within a couple days so the dr faxed in the scripts so I wont really know for sure until the meds come in. I talked to them today and they said they will be shipped tomorrow so I will receive them by Friday! they told me between the clomid and the HCG trigger it would cost $60. which is what I had figured it would cost. I am going to be still using OPK's as well just incase. but I do get a lot of symptoms of oncoming O as well so I should have a good idea as long as the meds don't mess me up!! So I figured I would use the opks as a back up but im pretty regular and usually O on the 14/15 day of my cycle pretty much like clockwork. Figured couldn't hurt to be safer than sorry and miss it altogether.. that would not be good....How are you doing?

10 years ago

Law- Yep got my internet cheapies. I am so glad all is well with your little peanut.

Luv- I do not do asprin. How often and from when to when do you take it? Is it the baby Asprin? I am so glad you got your IUI in time.

Thank you Rice, Hopefully if I did O that early the once was enough.

Darling- I agree that it is all personal choice. With the way the schools are today I have contemplating that or private school for my little one.

Sailor- Glad things are calming down for you!

Amag- I am glad you guys have a plan set!

SMH- Thank you

AFM- Well CD 9 and possible 2 dpo, If my temp is up tomorrow then Fertility friend will prob mark it as I did O CD7. I have had tons of EWM today. Of course gonna continue every other day BD just in case I did not O. I have had some of the post O symptoms, like BBs tender and a little itchy, gassy and slight cramping, and that is all normal for my post O.

10 years ago

Just took another OPK and it is starting to get dark again, so I dunno what to think.

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Glad to hear you all are doing well! I have been busy just want a full day off, lol. I will write more in the morning, just wanted to say hello ;)

Jada

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo