Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 752 Replies | Last Page

So sorry ladies.

The period between Christmas and new year was a bit manic with travelling to visit family and I have entered into a low mood phase so haven't been hugely social. But I am well amd truely back :)

Hope I haven't missed too much? No news here, not taking note of my cycle this time either. Missed you all.

Xcx

10 years ago

sailor--happy to hear you're in better spirits and to have you back!

cam--I hope weird sensations turn out to be something good!

10 years ago

Thanks law

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Today has been CRAZY at work...it's slowing down now. I am thinking of getting some hot chocolate...and relax for the next hour and a half of so.

Cam, fx'd for you!!

Law, hey lady, how are you feeling?

Sailor, welcome back!!

Blue, thanks I do too...but I am prepared for her if she does. I do hope y'all figure out how to get it in!!

AFMedic, hey there :) Sounds like you are a busy lady!! I too will be soon, so trying to enjoy the slower days at the moment. I too hope if she comes she hurries up, would like to get a massage Tuesday after my doctor's appointment, LOL.

Luv, Hi! I hope you are right, but as I mentioned above I am ok if she shows...How are you feeling?

AFM, I have a slight headache and throat feeling scratchy, still some slight cramping too. Thinking I am just ready to go home for the day, lol...

10 years ago

jada--oh no, I hope you're not coming down with anything. I am doing good. Not too much going on today.

10 years ago

Law, thanks girl...I think I am just READY to go!! Ha ha...plus I didn't sleep well last night :(

10 years ago

Hey ladies morning classes were a breeze microbiology and lab will be interesting. Now I have Spanish in a hour=/

User Image

10 years ago

CAM--spanish is easy peasy. I love spanish!

Jada--when do you get off?

10 years ago

Cam, that's great!

Law, I was here until 6 last night, and tonight I need to go to the grocery store, so thinking of leaving no later than 4:30.

10 years ago

Great because I need easy with taking five classes this term

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo