Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Ugh so do I law, Makes me too Hopefully. Sometimes I feel the symptoms I get from it are worse then the BFN from testing to early. BUt that may be just me.

10 years ago

One more week then school is on winter break yayyy! But I will be studying for next term I will try to be a lil nerdy lol

User Image

10 years ago

afmedic--you're testing tomorrow morning right?

cam--what are you taking next semester?

10 years ago

Microbiology plus lab, anatomy and physiology 2 plus lab, and beginning Spanish.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam- For winter Break. I am hoping to start back up in January. I am 2 classes from having my associates in Allied Health Science.

Law- yea, as long as the witch does not arrive in the night I will test in the morning.

10 years ago

After I take these classes I will apply for the RN program that starts in August.

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride no worries I don't eat a lot of dairy, period. I take Tums on the regular so I get calcium that way. I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight!!

Cam wheeeee pap smear, LOL! That would be awesome to have a BFP before then! Might let you do a beta then ;) Studying over winter break is a bit nerdy but that's ok. Nerds run the world!

afmedic that's a great progesterone level for an unmedicated cycle! Holy crap! I agree though that the effects of it are unpleasant at best.

It has been SO COLD around here. Windchill right now is about 15 below zero. It's finally gonna warm up a bit on Thursday but we're still in for a long winter. I grew up in the far northern Midwest and so cold doesn't bother me much, but 8 years ago I moved south a bit to farm country and it is super flat and therefore SUPER windy around here. Normal day has a 20 mph wind, a "windy" day is 30+. Sigh.

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv yes lol just a bit nerdy! I'm loving ft Lauderdale fl weather right now. Y'all stay warm.

User Image

10 years ago

I just noticed my message lol Im here! Thank you for the invite :) I was wondering where you were all day Luv lol!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey!! I'm slow but I am here ;) I haven't read everything here yet, but thanks for doing this...

Jada

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo