Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 752 Replies | Last Page

I don't think so did you look at the other charts?

User Image

10 years ago

Just did and looked up more triphasic charts, don't think yours is quite triphasic yet but if it continues to rise then it would be. fingers crossed

10 years ago

Ok awesome

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm new to this whole forum thing. I've read them for years but never actually jumped in, but truth is, I'm terribly tired of going about TTC without any friends that understand what I'm going through. I've read through this post and am hoping you all get your babies soon!

A little about me:
My husband and I are currently working on month #19 ttc baby #2. My son took 5 months to conceive, so of course I thought our second wouldn't take long either. Boy was I wrong. We went to the doc at the year mark, and it turns out I have PCOS..I am currently on my 3rd month of Clomid. I'm taking 150mg on CD 5-9, and I'm also taking Metformin 2-3 times a day. the first year was a bunch of disappointment, I cried every month when I got AF, but after that, I had developed this apathetic approach to AF, I didn't get upset when she came, because I knew she was going to, that's just what happens. I'm starting to get anxious and scared that it's never going to happen, I was getting optimistic when I started clomid, the "magic baby pill" but it still hasn't worked. Every 21 day prog test comes back w/ it under 10...so either ovulation isn't happening where it's supposed to, or I'm still not ovulating. Idk. My doctor isn't helpful, and he honestly doesn't care, he's only ever in the room for 2 minutes, and doesn't do anything but walk in give me a quick exam and then writes my prescription and walks out. Rarely says a word.
I'm currently on CD 18, with no optimism that this is my cycle. I'm sorry to have written so much, let's just say this is almost two years of bottled up frustration, anxiety, and hopelessness.

I wish baby dust for all, no one should have to go through infertility, it's the biggest form of cruelty that could happen to a woman.

10 years ago

Gm ladies 9dpo today temp still 98.6 I'm at work today and I'm going to let my light shine God has been to good to me. Bring on the bfps and baby dust! Ladies it is our time! Nico your situation will turn in your favor, your enemies will not continue to have joy over your situation. Law let your fat girl out. Virtual belly rubs to all my pregnant sisters. Jada and Afmedic I hope af is gone.tww I pray flies by! Smile ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--lol. I wish I could...unfortunately I have to reign it in. The 16 pounds I gained before getting pregnant really impacts my recommended weight gain so I need to be careful.

darling--that's a difficult situation to be in. do you have insurance that covers infertility? maybe follistim or another drug would work better for you. It sounds like any doctor would give you a referral to see a reproductive endocrinologist with your history. Best of luck to you this cycle--I hope you get that BFP!

JLHart--so happy you're feeling better. Those trainings do not sound like fun. Boo to that and the test!

afmedic--that is really interesting...your temps are crazy high compared to last cycle. I don't know much about temping and how much they vary from one cycle to another but that seems significant.

AFM...I have a paper to write..gahhh...and 2 hours to write it. I need to get my butt in gear. It just sucks to have work to do right now..I'm so unfocused and tired that it's hard to really just sit down and do something for longer than 15 minutes. I did a REALLY short circuit workout with my resistance band: arnold press, bicep curls, and squats, 15x for 2 sets. I'll do 2 more sets later this afternoon. Thursdays are a mess for me. I have class from 11-4 so eating becomes a challenge in that I just don't have time despite being so hungry.

10 years ago

Welcome my darling

User Image

10 years ago

@law: Sorry I went MIA yesterday. Thanks for asking how I was doing yesterday. I was pretty good yesterday and excited because today is hopefully my Friday!! Woohoo!! As long as I get my isht done I will be taking tomorrow off or at least working from home!! So about the weight gain.. you have to forget about the 16lbs already gained.. The weight you are supposed to gain now is regardless of any previous weight gain. It sucks but it is what is healthy for the baby. I hope you got your paper done!!

@luv: You don't like Indian Food? You are missing out. Though I am not a huge fan of it right now its very tasty!! I wish I had super powers and could tell what my body needs! I got my degree in Construction Management. I started out to become a nurse but changed after my freshman year. Long story short - A LOT more boys is in the Construction industry.. lol!! It took me a while but I learned not to date within my industry ;) It took me so long to get my degree because I screwed off for a year but kept enrolling in classes so I got 0.0 in 9 classes and had to take them over.. oops!! Then I had to take additional classes to get my GPA up to get into my program. They don't replace grades.. the average the two grades... so by getting a 4.0 in the classes I failed I only averaged a 2.0 in the class.... I also took a bunch of classes I didn't need or didn't transfer degrees.. oops. A big life lesson.. BIG BIG life lesson.... Spendy one too.

@afmedic: My hunger increased right away! You are lucky your body held off to 6-8 weeks :) Sorry people at work at driving you nuts. I have a couple people around here (I'm at work) that are constantly on the "I want to punch you in the face list". I'd never actually punch anyone.. just a figure of (my) speech. That bites you'll be Oing when your inlaws are in town but sneaking off to bd could add some fun to it ;)

@clove: Well if you want your little one here this month that is what I will cheer for!! You will be the third person from the forum to have a baby that I still keep up wtih. I am soooo excited for you!!

@JLHart: Our sexual harassment training is much different here. We take the class online every 2 years and I swear it produces more inappropriate conversations :) The joys of working in Construction! Glad our support and love for you helped out! I definitely plan to stay in touch after my LO is born!! Your girls mean so much to me! I hope the heating pad worked for you last night!

@cam: I really hope this is your time for your BFP!! Your post made me smile and feel so optimistic!!

@darling: Wow... I am so sorry to hear about your infertility issues. It took us 15 month to get our bfp and that was horribly painful. I am sorry your doctor is such a do-nothinger. Can you swich OBs? I second Law's question. Does your insurance cover infertility? Maybe trying femera would be an option. It is similar to clomid and sometimes works better for people who don't respond well to clomid. I took letrozole with a one time injection of bravelle and the trigger shot - that was the magic combo for me. Are you getting positive opks? How long after O are you getting AF? The low progesterone draw might indicate a luteal phase defect. Stick with us! We'll help you figure things out and offer tons of support!

Hugs to everyone!! And sorry if I missed anyone above! Today will be another busy one.. so I may not be back for hours or maybe until tomorrow.............. I do try to read along throughout the day though. :)

User Image

10 years ago

mydarling welcome to the website! I think you'll prefer the link below as it is more dedicated toward meeting new people, this group is very established so you might feel more out of place. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=42994
I don't want to make you feel unwelcome or scare you off the boards but we just had to move over here and form a private group because there were so many new folks that came into the old one! If you decide to stay here too that works fine :)

lawbride I got that it was Indian food, I just know nothing about it because I don't like it. Don't worry, I googled it, I think it just came across a bit condescending when you wrote "I'm guessing you don't know much about Indian food" and I'm sure you didn't mean to sound that way!

JLH sorry AF is so crazy, glad you are feeling better about it though! My day was okay, kind of boring but that's fine :) Hope today goes more smoothly for you!

Cam your attitude is infectious! Glad your temps are still so toasty. I agree your chart looks good!

afmedic my temps are usually pretty high until CD 8, maybe it's just taking you a bit to come back down? They should lower before you O!

SMH wow your college days sound nuts! Glad you finally got through it though ;) I can't imagine being in school that long. I thought about going for a PhD but it takes an average of 11 years to get a PhD in anthro because of all the research requirements. Generally you have to do several years of just fieldwork. Which I hate. Man what is it with you Indian food fans, you always try to convert everyone ;) I know a few people in real life who love Indian food and they will not shut up about it, LOL!

AFM CD 10, started OPKs today, not much else to report. Life is kinda boring around here, unless you count frigid temperatures as "excitement" ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv when do you normally have a positive opk?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo