Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 752 Replies | Last Page

I'm behind again.. shocking I know...

@JLHart: I am so excited you are getting a massage. You deserve it girl!! Yep, one more Christmas! Dh and I were getting excited looking at little girl clothes and thinking of all the Christmas dresses we'll have her in for parties next year :)

@cam: I am so sorry your temp dropped :( I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed she stays away until after your pap.

@darling: Fingers are crossed for you! Good luck with the house cleaning. That is what I should be doing today......... Ugh.. Instead I am baking cupcakes, catching up with you guys, and being a complete and total laze!!

@sailor: I am so sorry its taking so long to get back to normal for you. I am surprised they didn't want to do a D&C when they first saw your levels were not dropping quickly. After my D&C it took 6 weeks for my next period to come. I hope yours comes much much much sooner!

@law: That was a very powerful message. I hope your dh isn't too bummed out over Christmas. I know how it is to be away from family on a holiday and its horrible. I am sure the two of you will make it very special though :)

@mamak, LJT, & afmedic: Hey ladies! Thanking about you all!

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

AFM: I am on vacation again today but of course am doing some work. Crazy I know. I should run errands today but I am just not feeling like changing out of my pajama pants... so I think its just baking cupcakes and watching Baby Story and I didn't know I was Pregnany on TLC while working. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Ladies!!!
I havent read through the 12 pages yet but I just got the invite to the thread (Thanks Luv) so I had to come on and say Hi!! :) I will write more once I catch up.

10 years ago

luv--well, we don't have a tree or stockings or anything festive so I think traditions are kind of out of the question for this year. That's okay though. We'll just pray and give thanks to our Heavenly Father....I think his family's traditions will remain our own. At least that's the plan.

SMH--I'm glad you liked it! what kind of cupcakes are you baking?

10 years ago

@Rice820 - Welcome to the thread!!

@So_much_hope- Enjoy your pj day! By the sounds of it you work too. Errands can wait. Let the baking begin!

@luvtowalkfast- Aw! I am sorry your husband is having a rough day! :( Poor guy.I couldn't imagine it must be hard on him. And then on you as well! Hope your guys's day improves!

@sailorsgirl23- Sorry things aren't moving along faster for you. Unfortunately I know that feeling. :(

@JLHart22- I am doing well, thanks! I hope you are too!

CD 12 today. I have enough opk's to get through this month this time! Haha So far they are negative. I likely don't need to test so early. However, I am hoping that one month I might ovulate early! ha

User Image

10 years ago

blue--fingers crossed that you get that positive opk sooner rather than later!

10 years ago

@law: I am making chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frostine. I am being lame and doing a box mix and a can of frosting. I am too tuckered to bake from scratch though that is what I normally do. And I only have chocolate cake and vanilla frosting.. haha.

@blue: I hope you ovulate soooooooooon!!!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--whatever works. and hey..they're FREE cupcakes so I'm sure there will be no complaints (either internal or external).

10 years ago

Thanks ladies I'm staying around I'm not going anywhere at all. I posted that devotional on fb. What are your fb names so I can find you? Last final done I received a B on that!!!! :-) my winter books came up to 600.

User Image

10 years ago

@law: Hopefully the cupcakes turn out.. the batter looked a little runny. Now I need to figure out how to transport them! Hmmm... looks like a box from Costco will work.

@cam: Congrats on the great grades! Sorry about the pricey books! WOW!!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--so I take it you have Jesus Calling..by Sarah Brown I think. Good daily devotional.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo