Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Smh
Law you should it gives you such peace. It's a daily thing for me. It's not always easy but it helps more than people know.

User Image

10 years ago

Amag- Thanks It's alright, i was planning on oing this some time soon anyways, and I figured the best time was right after christmas, since that's the end of all the holiday junk. Scheduled bd sessions aren't fun, so I'm excited for that to be gone for a few months :) This month must be the month for early ovulations! haha Hope you get that temp jump soon!

luv- Thanks! Hoping all goes well with your cycle. Just don't go too crazy during the tww! ;)

blue-Thanks! here's to your temp going down! :)

Jada- :D Thanks, and definitely! I hope we all get our BFPs in 2014! (or now for the ones that's cycle is still in 2013!)

Cam- Well keep it up, you are very inspirational with your motivation and enthusiasm. I'm usually a pessimist, so it's nice having people who aren't! Give me hope! :) Hope 2014 brings you a bfp :)

SMH- Thanks so much, I'm very bitter sweet about it too. On one hand, losing the weight that I've gained these last 3 years will be AWESOME, and when I get there, I'm going to reward myself with a mega shopping spree. But I'm sad that we are going to go 3 months without trying, and I mean, we're going to use protect because I want to comfortable go on a diet and workout regime without worrying about the TTC world, because that'll just bring a whole bunch of non helpful stress..and stress=cravings. So it'll be better in the long run. I'd LOVE to get back into my size 3 jeans, but we'll see :P That's awesome that you are working from home in snow! bet it's nice to look out and see the beautiful snow! We've stayed in the 50-60 degree weather lately and I'm sick of it, I just want a few inches of snow! haha

AFM, Yesterday was an awful day. My son decide to jerk forward while I was giving him a kiss and totally ran into my nose. It started this awesome nose bleed and I swore it was going to be broken, luckily it's just a little bruised, but that was an experience. I have my septum pierced for two years now, and so I don't think that helped with the pain. Anyways.
I just got my work schedule and It looks like I'm getting about 45 hours next week! Overtime sounds good right about now :) We'll have enough money saved for our vacation in no time! We're thinking about going over to Europe this coming year for our big 5 :D
Just a curious question, how old are you guys?

10 years ago

Thanks darling it's better to be positive than negative...it's contiguous lol.
I'm 33.

User Image

10 years ago

Darling--I'm 25, DH is 30. I love your attitude about this 3 month time period. There are silver linings it seems to waiting--just make sure you aren't too restrictive with your diet as it can cause a whole host of hormonal issues that might make it difficult to conceive when you start trying again. I'm talking from experience--although I had never suffered from a weight issue I did have food issues after my eating disorder that lingered and I was just too restrictive, exercised too much, was too lean and that's probably what made TTC such a difficult process for us. I know it feels urgent but try to approach everything you do with caution..oh and steer clear of non-fat dairy products. :)

Cam--I did some praying and worshipping and already feel bette. I bought a book called Expecting that has prayers for throughout pregnancy. I'm going to read the ones from conception to 7 weeks with DH tonight before bed...we can pray together! I love when we pray together.

10 years ago

That's awesome law.

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies, I think I'm a bit in shock. I found a spare pregnancy test under my sink, and I just took it for the heck of it, since I knew I was out for the next 3 months, well anyways I think it's positive?? What do you guys think?? If so, fate has a funny sense of humor, since I had just said goodbye to TTC for 3 months....lol One of the pictures is uploaded on my HPT images

10 years ago

darling--if any line on the left is positive then that's DEFINITELY positive!

10 years ago

mydarling that is definitely positive! Congrats!!! FX for your lines to get darker ASAP! I am 31 years old and DH is 32.

JLH hooray for your anniversary trip! I think you'll definitely bring home a "souvenir" ;) American Hustle was a good movie! The cast is amazing. The plot is a bit complex though!

Cam glad AF is winding down for you! :)

SMH chocolate covered graham crackers are amazing! Hope you don't get too much snow, I agree that other people can be so incompetent out there in it!

amag yay for O! Welcome to the TWW!

lawbride hello hello :)

AFM not much to report, I'm leaving early tomorrow and I don't know how much I'll be able to get on the boards (my MIL doesn't have wifi I don't think) but I will try to keep my chart updated when I can and I will be thinking of all you ladies! Have a very merry Christmas and I'll be back in about 10 days!

10 years ago • Post starter

Woo! Thanks guys, I'm flipping out. I'll have to go to the store and get a few more tests to see them get darker. I decided to wrap the test up and I'm going to give it to my dh tonight when he gets home from work. (I'd wait until christmas, but I'm not sharing that intimate moment with my inlaws, lol) I have a quick if so question, am I supposed to call my doctor right away (or monday in my case) with my positive, since I was taking a high dose of clomid? or do you usually still have to wait until your 8 weeks? I don't know how it goes with clomid, like if it's higher risk or not?

10 years ago

Holy mackerel lol congrats my darling!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo