Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies I'm doing ok,I was pretty tired today ughh feeling like a gutted pig. I'm in fort Lauderdale fl btw.

User Image

10 years ago

@afmedic109- Sorry your cycle is being so confusing! TTC is hard enough as it is. I hope you get some answers soon.

@So_much_hope- I'm sure it will all come together for you. It is Christmas after all. That's when the magic happens? haha

@lawbride88- Glad to hear things are going well for you!

@amag11- Goodness that all sounds so confusing to me. But I am happy you have a plan!I hope something, and soon, works out for you!

@mydarlingqueen- Yuck, the stuff with your sister sounds so messy and unnecessary.

@ luvtowalkfast- I am happy to hear you are feeling good about this month! I really hope this your month! Yay for ovulation.

AFM, temp was in what I consider a "normal' range for me this morning. Today I noticed sore breasts/nipples, ovulation pain?, and throughout the day excess cm including EWCM. I was so excited to try an OPK after work. And sure enough it looks positive!? I think. I haven't ovulated this early in so long. Nor have I ever really noticed any ovulation symptoms before. I hope this is it!

User Image

10 years ago

blue--did you BD last night?

Jada--Hi girl! I hope you had a good sleep! :)

afmedic--well, if it gets dark again then just BD or keep BD'ing EOD until you're certain you O'd...just to be safe!

amag--that's a really sweet thing for you to do with the fudge. I'm sure he loves that you do that for him!

SMH--the itching seems to be getting better...at least for the time being. I hope it stays away. I bought some calamine lotion because my RE said that it's safe and should help.

10 years ago

@blue: Yes! Christmas is a magical time! Yay for early O!!!! I hope you were able to bd!!

@law: So glad the itching is better for now! Knock on wood!!

@everyone: I was driving in this morning and listening to the radio and they were talking about Christmas wishes. Last year my Christmas wish was to get a bfp, and I know those of you without one yet must be wishing for the same thing. I started crying for all of you. Its is not fair that you all are still ttc after all of this time. I really hope December is a magical month for everyone and we either see a bunch of bfps or bfps in January. That is my Christmas wish this year. For all of you to get your bfps!

User Image

10 years ago

law- Thanks :)

-sailor- me too. Hoping your hcg goes down by the weekend! :)

luv- haha I don't necessarily WANT them to stay long, but this is my first time getting to host something, because they've never stayed with us before, so I was excited to get to cook for them. haha. Glad your temps are toasty :) Hope this is your cycle! :)

SMH- haha thanks! He's such a goofy ball :) Yeah, 10 hour drive, only staying for 2 days. It IS such a waste. :/ Hope you have a great Christmas Party this weekend. Zits suck, I have one on my lip and It's driving me crazy! :(

afmedic- exactly. Schools are starting to get a little crazy. I was in public school for 4 years, private school 4 years, and homeschooled for 5 years and the time I learned best was homeschool. I was able to go at my own pace, which was usually pretty fast, instead of having to wait for others to get it, and I could also go slower on the subjects I had a hard time with. ( mainly history) but I'm not saying everyone should homeschool, because it's really not for everyone. But it really helps with self discipline.
Maybe your body tried to O and it failed so its trying again now? Apparently that's what mine does, that's why I'll get multiple sets of positive opks. :/

blue- yeah, it's definitely unnecessary, I don't see why there's even a case. He abused his kids, he even pled guilty! They stay with their mom, end of story! :/ Good luck with ovulation! Get to bding! :)

AFM, it looks like this cycle will not be my cycle. My prog levels were still low. I've talked to my doctor, and I'm going to stop TTC for 3 months. (Jan- March) and I'm going to go on a low carb diet. My PCOS is what's causing all the problems and what's causing PCOS is mainly my insulin resistance, so maybe if I go on a low carb diet for a while, everything will balance out again, and hopefully I'll lose some weight. I'm about 20 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight, so hopefully I can lose all of that during the diet. Well see. It's sad, but I think it will help in the long run. I'm still going to be on to cheer you guys on! :) Then I'll join you guys in this crazy ttc world again at the end of March. Will be nice not having to time Bding, definitely lost a lot of romantic-ness during this, so maybe these 3 months we can work on being spontaneous again. Wishing you all the best of luck! :)

10 years ago

mydarling: im soo sorry you have to take time off. But glad you seem to be ok with it. i know exactly how you feel my dh and me have been ttc for almost two years and there is no romance anymore..its so hard because everything is so scheduled all the time. Hopefully this is just what your body needs good luck to you!! glad you will be sticking around though!!!

law: yes my father really enjoys his PB Fudge and i love to bake and cook so why not!! I am a firm believer of trying to keep family recipes going as much as possible. there are a few that i make that either my mom has taught me that she learned how to make from both her mother and my fathers mother but im also learning how to make some of my DH's favorite meals his mom used to make. For me they are really different he is portuguese and the food is delicous but so different from what im used to so i do the best i can..lol

AMH: Thank you so much for you christmas wish!!! I am soo happy you have been able to achieve you wish from last year and am looking forward to my own. Hoping the iui may just work for us but im not counting on it due to DH's morphology results but it only takes one and he does have some normal shaped ones too so who knows...lol im just hoping plans dont change again i feel like an idiot everytime i tell my boss something different about what to expect for the upcoming month regarding my appointments...geez!!!

blue: thank you me too!! its really not that confusing but just to make sure as much as possible gets covered we are doing 1 cycle of iui then one cycle technically off before we start ivf the following month.. i am just glad we are doing something this month and not waiting around for nothing again...!! isnt it funny how everything sneaks up on you!! i used to never notice any post O symptoms but expecially lately i have a lot including spotting from O usually right before i O!! its crazy and kinda gross according to my DH but we do what we gotta do!! hope you are all covered for this cycle and the tww will go quickly and end with a BFP!!

AFM.. Pretty sure i ovulated early yesterday!! which is infact early for me i was only CD12!! which i usually O right on CD 14/15 like clockwork going to take an opk later seeing i made the mistake of going at work before i left so i couldnt check earlier. will have to wait and see and watch for the temp jump i suppose... other than that nothing new to report here..

10 years ago

Don't have much time but I just wanted to pop in and say hi and holy COW it seems like everyone is ovulating early this month! Merry Christmas to us!

Off to make pretzels and do laundry, I will try to do better later on with catching up!

10 years ago • Post starter

amag--what kind of food do you generally cook? I've never had portuguese food but I generally make anything and everything...most with no history at all. DH doesn't seem to have any real "comfort" foods and I don't have a rich family history to draw on so I guess I'll start my own to pass down someday! :)

SMH--thanks girlie!

Luv--enjoy pretzel making! Sounds like a delicious activity!

10 years ago

Blue- Thank you. And Congrats on the positive OPK!!! Like an early Christmas Present

Law- That is my plan. I am glad the itiching is some what better, I hope it fully goes away.

SMH- you are so sweet. Thank you

AFM- Temp is slowly going back down from the crazy spike. I dp have a little cold that seems to be getting better. OPKs are slowly getting darkers, so I am guess the earlier thing was just a false alrm..LOL I am kinda thankful because then we can bd more.

10 years ago

afmedic--good for you for WANTING to BD. That's so awesome, no kidding. I've never been one to want to...it's rather bizarre. Any upcoming weekend plans?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo