Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 752 Replies | Last Page

@JLHart: You are always so positive. I love reading your posts :)

@Law: So sorry about the headaches and itching. Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

@BlueRose: I am so sorry about AF showing up!!! Fx'd for you this month!!!!

@Luv: Oh, I'm sorry!! I didn't even see your updated status.... But yay that your temps went back up. When I got my 2nd and so far sticky BFP, my temps were completely wacky too... Hopin' this is a good sign for you!!! FX'd extra tight!!!!

@AFMedic: Hope your temps go back up!!!! FX'd!

10 years ago

lawbride I am sure everything is fine!

Cam yay for the second half of the cycle! Good job shopping too, love Bath and Body Works!

JLH good job on the treadmill! Incline is always good :)

afmedic sorry about your temp drop today :( Maybe you me and bluerose can be cycle buddies. Still hoping for your temp to go back up!

bluerose so sorry about AF :( I hope she goes quickly for you. Any new plans this cycle?

1stTTC thanks but I think I am out :(

I had a temp drop to AF levels today so I am guessing I'm out. Expecting AF at any second! Have had extremely light tan spotting, so light it basically looks like dark urine. With a 17-day LP it really feels like a slow build so I am afraid that AF will be epic when it finally arrives. Ugh. Definitely getting the HSG this month. Hopefully a month off the Clomid will help my bowels at least. I finally stopped taking Miralax a few days ago because I ran out of it. Things have been going better there though!

10 years ago • Post starter

And just because I'm feeling a little cranky, I would like to rant a bit about the Questions section of this site. Can you guys even believe some of the morons on that section? I'm sorry but they ask some insanely dumb shizz. "OMG I'm 9 DPO with a BFN am I out????!!!!!!" "What is clomid? I hear people talk about clomid." "I am 4 DPO and my boobs hurt, am I pregnant?" I mean honestly can you people not do a quick Google search? Any research at all? It's physically painful to read!

10 years ago • Post starter

Morning Ladies. I hope all those on the East Coast weren't hit too hard with the storm!

I am SUPER busy at work but wanted to stop in and let you all know I am thinking about you.

@luv: Sorry about the temp drop and I hope AF isn't too horrible on you.

@blue: Sorry about early AF :(

@afmedic: Sorry about the temp drop :(

@JLHart: I hope your sickness packs up and leaves you healthy!

@cam: Glad you had fun shopping.

@law: Good luck studying for Monday's test!!

@littlbee: Hey Lady!!! I've missed you!! How are things!? Have you two decided to look into adoption or donor sperm? You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

@amag: Hey girl. How are you?

@LJT: Praying your little one is just fine. Those darn u/s do more harm than good sometimes. I hope you didn't get too much snow!

@1st: Glad everything is going well with you :)

@snr: I hope you weren't hit too bad by the storm either!

AFM: Busy at work and tired as all get out!

User Image

10 years ago

@Luv: So, sorry!!! :(( And rant on! FX'd for HSG this month!!!!!!

10 years ago

Luv--Sorry about AF. That's so odd that your LP was so long. My goodness--people do ask insanely STUPID questions.

SMH--thanks girlie. It will be brutal but only 3 hours so it will pass quickly.

1st--another incredibly itchy night last night--this time it was on my sides. weird. I've never itched there before.

JLHart--DH and I are the opposite of you and your husband. I'm ALWAYS freezing...especially my hands and feet.

blue--sorry girlie.

cam--what scents did you get? I really like anything coconut or grapefruit scented.

10 years ago

Morning ladies,

Luv, boo to the witch! Hoping she isn't too terrible to you.

Law, sorry about that itching...I am hoping they figure it out for you and soon. Any rest?

1st, awwww thanks! I really do try and to be perfectly honest I am in such a great headspace lately, so it's easier said than done :)

SMH, hope work isn't too bad and whoo hoo it's FRIDAY!!

AFM, sorry for the temp drop :(

Blue, how are you feeling?

Cam, hey lady...happy anniversary eve :)

AFM, I have a tight tushy, but want to go to Pure Barre....hoping to make the noon class. Then to get my nails done :) So hoping for a great afternoon although it is soooo chilly here!! Been gassy...so between that and the boobs I am feeling like AF will come next week...but we shall see..

10 years ago

jlhart--I can't sleep when I'm itchy, so unfortunately no rest.

Well, I am going in today to see if my doctor can hear the baby's heartbeat. I emailed him last week to tell him my symptoms were basically nonexistent and the nurse called me and said I could go in today for an ultrasound but I said I didn't want to if it would impact my ultrasound in a week. So, they're going to just try to hear the heartbeat. Fingers crossed. Appointment is in an hour and a half.

10 years ago

@afmedic109 - Aw that sucks! Here's to hoping i's just a fluke!And yeah, Great Danes are quite the breed. Such silly dogs. haha

@luvtowalkfast- Nope, we have pretty much ran out of options. So this is the last cycle before we ask for help. What a long luteal phase this month. Hopefully you aren't out. But if you unfortunately are I hope the HSG works!

@JLHart22- I am feeling pretty blah about everything. Hoping for no af for you! Have a great afternoon!

@LJTsMomma- How are you feeling? I hope the chest cold is gone!

@lawbride88- hope all goes well at your appointment. I am sure it will be fine!

AFM, finally finished my 72 hour work week. And just in time for a winter storm warning. Nothing new to report here. Af still doing her thing.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you Blue! All went well! I got to see the baby--my OB did an ultrasound and said I can still have one next week.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo