Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Luv, So happy and excited for you!!!!Thanks for sharing :)

10 years ago

luv--yippee! and triple YAY YAY YAY for the IUI this month. This is GREAT NEWS! :) I am so happy for you. I will be praying that things go smoothly and you have a little bean in just a few short weeks. What CD are you again?

JLHart--mmmm cocoa. I love cocoa! :) I had an omelet, oatmeal AND yogurt this morning ...yes, I can be a bit of an oinker. It was a small amount of oatmeal though....just to get some carbs in.

10 years ago

Ah what brilliant news about your iui!! Xx

10 years ago

@luv: Yay! Sounds like a great appointment! And awesome you get to do the iui!!

@jlhart: Glad you are feeling a bit better! Praying you don't get AF and you get a BFP on Saturday!!

@law: Sounds like a balanced breakfast! I had vanilla frozen yogurt with Oreos on top then 4/5ths of a huge burrito then the snack mix on the plane. That is an oinker!!!

AFM: in the Cab going to the Ritz Carlton I'm Denver. Plane ride was super bumpy but not bad. I even slept some of the way thanks to the benedryl I popped before the flight ;) The Gala is tomorrow night.

User Image

10 years ago

smh--but was that also your lunch? I always eat a ton when traveling, always. Today was an everyday breakfast. What happened to the other 1/5th of your burrito?

10 years ago

AF is showing her head....I'm ok though. Hopefully she's gone before my appointment Tuesday! I was able to work out and it felt great!, hope you all had a good day :)

10 years ago

@JLHart: I am so sorry AF showed :( I really thought this was gonna be your month :(

@law: I am a piggie on vacation too. The other 1/5th of the burrito is in our mini fridge in our room. It will most likely tie me over until I can figure out what I am doing for breakfast tomorrow. I rounded out the day with an early dinner of chips and guac! lol. Not sure what my late dinner will be. I wasn't planning on eating again but dh just texted me and asked if I want to go to dinner with him and some other guys. DH is at a cocktail gathering in his boss' suite for out of town employees that for some reason spouses weren't invited to. His boss' suite is like 1800 square feet. I wish I could go up and see it. i am however not excited to deal with a drunk dh.... Did you say you have an appointment tomorrow? Let us know how it goes!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey guys! Thought I'd come on and give my best wishes to you all. so sorry for all the AFs that showed, hoping you get your BFPs soon. I'm so far behind! I just skimmed through a few pages, but I know I missed a lot :(
Law- so awesome about your U/S! If you don't mind me asking, how far along are you now?
Luv- That's great news, I'm wishing this to be your cycle! Sounds like you have the best odds possible now! So good luck!! :D
Cam- Cheering you on, when are you going to test?

sorry for missing everyone else! I'll come back on a read more thoroughly when I get the chance!

afm. Had my doc appointment today and sadly I already have high blood pressure. It wasn't too bad 124/88 but that's exactly what I did with my son, I had high BP the WHOLE time- was hoping (unrealistically) that it wouldn't be the same this time around. Oh well. But they scheduled my U/S for the 22nd. They weren't going to give me one but I asked if they could, and they said okay. so, yay! :) I also have my prenatal visit and tons of bloodwork (that I have to fast for...which of course means I'm going to be sick that whole day..) It's going to be a long day, but at least I'll get to see my little one. (and hopefully I'll just see ONE!) lol

10 years ago

Hey I went back as far as the reply page will allow!

JLH sorry about AF :( but glad you got in a good workout, hope you're feeling better!

lawbride can't wait for your appt! Another u/s right?

sailors glad to see you back! Sorry you had a crazy holiday but isn't it nice when it's over? ;)

SMH glad you arrived safely in Denver! And just in time for the nation to finally warm up a bit. I hope your DH doesn't get too wasted tonight ;)

mydarling thanks, sorry about your BP! Do you drink a lot of water when pregnant? Not sure but that might help maybe!

Cam hello! :)

bluerose hello! :)

I might be missing people. Sorry if I miss you! I will try to be better about updating. This week has been kind of busy, lots of random chores to do like register my new car. I have already been to the DMV twice to try to register this G-D car! I will have to go again tomorrow and hopefully finally get it done. Every time I go they give me one more thing to fill out or do. Annoying! Back into my schedule with my personal training clients too.

Still riding high on my HSG results. The doctor was like "the dye shot out your tubes and is hanging around your intestines!" I was like "....great?!" LOL. Creepy right? I spent most of the day with basically AF remnants coming out. Sorry if it's TMI but I figure I'll let you gals know what you might be in for with an HSG. It's like a roto-rooter.

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies...I know it will happen and I feel it will be soon. Staying positive! Having my medical records transferred too so hopefully I will get some answers and a way ahead with the docs up here! And thank you ladies for all the insight, knowledge, and support. Feels good to know something when going in...planning to draft a list of questions this weekend, so any and everything y'all can think of please let me know :)

SMH, so happy you made it safely! Hope you enjoy your time!

Luv, whooo sounds like you are back at it! So glad you got great news!!

Darling, sorry about the bp :( What can/is being done? Can't wait to hear how many are in there! LOL!!

Hope the rest of you are good :) I am about to shut it down...we are having a run with our commanding General and command sergeant major who is retiring tomorrow :( soooo I'm up at 0500 as we have to be in formation at 0600....LONG day!! Plus we have to wear our dress uniform = heels ughhhh...ok venting over! Hope you ladies have a great night...

Jada

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo