Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 752 Replies | Last Page

afmedic- Hopefully it was a fluke and you can get another bding in! :)

law- Yeah they went all out! :)That's really cool, so you can easily get a hold of someone in whichever field you need! That's a great idea for the pantry. Having extra space, ESPECIALLY in the kitchen is great.

luv- I actually count inventory for pretty much any store, pharmacy, gas station. During the holidays they don't want inventory, but it goes crazy in january...they all want to see how much was stolen. That sucks about the IUI trauma, but it'll all be worth it when you get your bundle of joy :) Wishing this to be your cycle!! Have fun playing video games!

AFm. I finally finished my christmas shopping. I got my son to pose for christmas photos, which was awesome because he doesn't normally cooperate. I got some REALLY good pictures, so I'm happy and I let him open a smaller christmas present early because he was so good! lol As for my cycle, I am CD 24, roughly 10DPO. Nothing really to report, just waiting..
Hope everyone an awesome day!

10 years ago

darling--awww that's so cute. If you want to share them I'm sure we would all like to peal at your cutie pie ;) I need to finish my shopping...have to order stuff for my mom and sister still.

10 years ago

@mydarlingqueen - way to go on finishing Christmas shopping. And a successful photo shoot! I hoping to get my shopping done tonight.

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride thanks girl! I had a hummus pita with lots of veggies, and a chocolate covered pretzel. Yum :) How is your day going?

snr I am enjoying my day off for sure! Yay for starting a new cycle, I hope it goes smoothly and you O in a reasonable timeframe and everything :)

mydarling ah inventory, gotcha! Makes sense that it is crazier after the holidays :) Glad you got good pics of your son! He is getting to the age where he can sit still ;) haha

bluerose GL with your shopping! Hope you find everything cheap and quick :)

I decided to get my DH a refill of his Lunesta for Christmas. He got the RX last year but never filled it because it was so expensive. He can afford it, he just refuses to buy it on principle. 30 days cost $340 without insurance, and our insurance only paid $50 of it. Fortunately I got a discount card online that got another $50 taken off. So $240, or $8 a night. Ridiculous but I think it's worth it since it's the only sleep med that works for him.

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm still here stalking you guys...just don't have much to say.

Luv....glad today went well for you. Here's hoping for some strong swimmers! And a quick TWW ending with a BFP!

I know there are a couple of you ladies getting ready/waiting to test....good luck. Sending Baby Dust your way and hoping to see some BFPs coming up! That would be some awesome Christmas/New Years gift!

Not much going on with me. Just sitting back and enjoying the ride. 2.5 months to go....

User Image

10 years ago

Luv--I wish lunesta worked for me. I actually have a whole prescription in CA that has like 2 pills missing. I should've brought it with me but I don't think it's safe for me to take. That was a very thoughtful gift for you to get him! I've been okay...bored mostly. It's snowing outside and just blah. I did some strength training and watched TV with hubby. He's at work now so I've been playing Candy Crush and procrastinating...I have lots of studying to do! I was productive on other fronts today...I made chili, swept/mopped the kitchen, and washed the kitchen and bathroom rugs.

10 years ago

Hey all- Yeah gonna wait to see tomorrow what my temp is. Kinda feel like I may have though. Got some of my normal O feelings, I was convinced I would come home to a blazing positive OPK by my symptoms, but nope almost stark white instead, where as last night is was nearly positive. My main concern about CD 7 O is that my uterus did not get enough time for enough lining for good implantation. I mean I only had 2 days on no bleeding or spotting.

Blue- LOL I could only imagine if my thermometer did that, I would prob jump out of bed in shock seeing as I am half asleep when I take my temp LOL Negative 50 temps umm yeah I like the cold but not that cold

Law- Thank you for the boost, was actually feeling a little down about not BDing enough, but your point is well taken and so true.

Luv- Sorry the procedure was painfull again =0( but so happy to hear that DH's count was good! Lunesta was the only med that worked for me too.

Darling- I would love to see! My daughter rarely hold still for pics we tried the Santa pic this year and she had a total melt down when he touched her, I guess it is better then last year when she hit him...LOL

10 years ago

afmedic--no problem! :) I hope you're feeling better about it now. Did you use an opk today? if so, was it lighter?

10 years ago

Yeah it was nearly stark white. If I did O and my LP stays the same then the witch should be here 30 Dec or will have my BFP by New years Eve

10 years ago

afmedic--will you hold off on testing until then?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo