Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Luv--that was a few weeks ago so the reassurance has faded. Hopefully all will be well in 8 days when I go in. I hope you have wonderful news tomorrow!

10 years ago

Thanks LJT and luv. Well even though I'm not keeping track I do know that af is due around the 12th so I'm in the tww maybe 2 dpo

User Image

10 years ago

Law, oh nice! We have pregnant ladies at PUre Barre, they just modify some things ya know? 8 days! We are counting down withcha;)

Cam, ok good! Love the song!! How was shopping?

1st, yes he's amazin! Hey a clean house is always nice too :)

LJT, how are you?!

Luv, it really did feel good although I detest cardio...lol! Not sure about your temps, but I'm realllllly hoping your time is NOW!

AFM, did 40 minutes of cardio, did the treadmill on inclines...so my tush is feeling it! And pure barre will continue the burn, but it's all good. My breasts are sore, but nothing else going on...

10 years ago

Blue- I am sorry hun =0(

Luv- Luv sorry about the temp drop but Still have my fingers crossed for ya! A longer LP maybe this is a sign of great things to come!

Jada- Bloody nose can be a sign but I really think it is the PHYSCO weather here. Let's hope you don't start in a week so you can get your bfp!!!

Law- I would def talk to the docs about the itchiness at your apt. That just sounds so unbearable. Sorry you have a headache, I use to be on meds for Migraines, but they are not too friendly to fertility so I have weaned myself off the daily meds, and only take the actual migraine med if I 100% have too. My Migraines actually got better when I was prego with my daughter, but of course came back after.

1st- I am excited for you tomorrow having another apt and getting to see your little peanut!

AFM- My temp jumped up again this morning, not trying to get to excited though. Guess we will see tomorrow. The witch is suppose to be here on Sunday or Monday.

10 years ago

Jada shopping was ok. It only made me realize that I need to do it more often. I'm on cd 17 out of 25or 26. So it's a waiting game. I'm ready to go to bed I'm exhausted.

User Image

10 years ago

cam--did you buy yourself anything while shopping?

afmedic--I talked to my RE at my last appointment and she told me to get calamine lotion and I did but I haven't used it because I've been using this antihistamine ointment. I have an appt with an allergist on February 3rd (they are really booked so my appt was ~3 months out from when I called to schedule it). I'm hoping I get some answers soon--even if it's something I don't want to hear I'd rather fix it--like a food allergy or environmental allergy. It's such a bummer to not know what the cause is. Migraines are the worst. How frequently do you get them?

jada--get it girl! sounds like a great workout. people so underutilize the incline ability of treadmills--that's an instant way to work your tush and increase the intensity of your workout without adding much impact. I wish I had pure barre near me but since I don't I'll just do my pilates videos :)

10 years ago

No but I did have a $25 gift card for bath and body so I got some body washes!

User Image

10 years ago

Unfortunately I am only on my phone and can't address everyone. I'll do that tomorrow after my nap! But I woke up at noon today with a very heavy af a day early. So on to month 13 I guess.

User Image

10 years ago

AFM, I understand that..but got my fx'd for you and whooo hooo to the temps!!!

Cam, gotta love Bath and Body Works. Did the girls have fun? Did your hubby make it? LOL...

Blue, I am so sorry hun :(

Luv, yes ma'am I agree!!! just glad to be feeling well enough to do something, but I am feeling it...LOL!

AFM, just finished up some military school work...so much to finish before April....ugh. It's getting pretty chilly here, the hubs turned the heat up and it's so crazy he can't get his body warm and I am burning up! Watching the Sugar Bowl, being born in OK I am going for the Sooners, although the DH played at Alabama for two years...ha! He's over here passed out too and I am not too far behind. So I will catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow...

10 years ago

Quick note temp dropped this morning below the cover line on 12 dpo. So I didn't test.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo