Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Ladies the little one is feeling better. And she did enjoy her Christmas, got spoiled rotten as usual.

Sailor- I am glad to hear your numbers are going down, that is great news.

Darling- So you have to get a referral to go to OB first? Can't they just do that on the phone instead of you waiting.

Jada I hope you are having a great time in Miami!! And I hope the New doc brings great things to you!!

Law- I love Christmas Traditions, Ours is on Christmas eve we have Hot cocoa, Watch the classic Christmas Movies.

Well Ladies, I am 4 dpo and my temps getting higher higher. SO I hope that is good, really no symptoms a little cramping today. I am working on my first batch of beef Jerky, so excited to use my new dehydrator

10 years ago

afmedic--that sounds lovely. did you make the fruit leathers?

10 years ago

LJTsMomma- Hope your Christmas was great! :) My bfp was a great christmas present! :) I'm hoping everyone on here gets their BFPs this 2014 as well!!

Jada- Having a new home will be awesome, what sort of Christmas traditions are you thinking of starting?? Good luck at the doc in Jan, hope you guys find the right mix!

Amag- Close to testing! Awesome for New Years!

law- :) After filling out the paperwork I think it's going to be the standard family background, and previous pregnancy info. I think this will also decide whether or not I'm high risk or not. My first pregnancy I had high blood pressure the whole way, and the day my water broke I was actually doing a cumulative pee test for pre-eclampsia, which obviously I couldn't finish to find out. I also had him at 36 weeks, so technically preterm. I guess we will see in early January!

afmedic- No it's not really a referral it's just a consultation with the nurse to check family background and previous pregnancy information. I think they will book the ultrasound after that day too. That's what my consultation was the first time, but I'm going to a different OB so, who knows what will happen here.

10 years ago

@amang- I am about 7 dpo as well. Hopefully we get bfps together!

@afmedic- I am not sure if continuously rising temps mean anything or not. But hopefully they do!

Afm, just finished our last Christmas supper. I am so full! Not looking forward to the next 7 days. I work so much! Breasts and are still mega sore. And nothing new to report.

User Image

10 years ago

Law, I think those are great! My DH mentioned going to a shelter which I think is great and that we should on Thanksgiving too. I will be thinking of what we should do for us...I would like to have made or find annual tree ornaments...how are you feeling?! I would love to hear how your journey is going!

Amag, hey there! GL Hun!

Blue, hi ;) I am so dreading going back to work...do miss chatting with you ladies though! Fx'd for you...

Darling, still so happy for you! Can't wait to hear how everything progresses :)

AFM, whoo hoo my cycle buddy!! I'm not temping, or using OPKs...but would love to be surprised and we be bump buddies! Hope your sweet girl is better! Miami has been rainy, but we made the most of it...

Luv, glad to hear things are going well! Can't wait to hear of your bfp!

Sailor, so happy your numbers are going down, did you get it in?!

SMH, Cam, Rice, mamak, hope all is well with each of you!

AFM, last night in Miami....ready to be in my own bed. Must have ate something bad, my tummy has been a mess since last night :( scared to eat...ugh! CD17... Thinking well assuming I Should be O'g soon...we will see!

10 years ago

Law- I have not made the leathers yet, but do plan on it.

Darling- Oh Ok I understand. We have something like that where I work we call it the new OB intake.

Jada- Oh yeah if we where bump buddies too that would be AWESOME! No opks either? Honestly I feel ovulation and pretty much know when it is happening, could prob go with out either but I just use it as a reassurances .

Blue- I hope it means something I dunno usually my temp is a steady slow rise. I know it's too early to mean anything anyways, seeing as I am only 4dpo. Its just interesting to see the differences between my cycles.

10 years ago

law: yes my dh often spoils me for the holidays this year i received a new HD nook, a sweater, and a blue saphire pendant necklace. Saphires are my favorite and happen to be my birthstone!! How did you fare for christmas?

bluerose: that is exciting at least ill have someone testing around the same time as me...lol although i have been very good about holding out until im oficially late...so i wont test until then. i know its a long shot but you can never count yourself out until Af shows i guess!!

AFM nothing new to report feel pretty much the same a little crampy on and off which i have felt almost right through since last month!! although a few days ago the cramps were so bad they were just like AF cramps right before she starts but i knew that was wayy to early! Feel pretty bloated and tired but tht could be just normal before AF stuff too so not thinking about it too much trying to relax and enjoy reading when i get free time. its hleping me not think about anything too much..if nothing this month on to IUI next month!! kfx!!

10 years ago

amag--I didn't really get anything. I got an umbrella and a to-go coffee cup. is your birthday is september? I love sapphires as well--are you a big reader? I have a kindle and an ipad--I never use my kindle since getting the iPad though.

afmedic--how's the jerky? I am excited to see how you're liking your new dehydrator.

jlhart--I feel fine--basically symptom free but my boobs are about 2 cup sizes larger that pre-pregnancy. I get nauseous if I don't eat something every 2 hours or so--I think low blood sugar brings it on. Aside from that I would say that I feel completely normal--no real exhaustion or anything anymore and it's a bit disconcerting to be honest but I'm trying not to think too much about it. I think going to a shelter and annual ornaments will be a great tradition! I think we should do the same...I really love that idea.

10 years ago

Hey girls! Still out seeing fam so can't say much but glad you all had a great holiday! Yesterday was an ordeal. DH crashed my car into his mom's car. Not joking. My car was totaled basically because it's not worth much. Fortunately we're okay but I thought he was so flipping stupid. He accelerated forward on an on ramp without looking and his sister and mom were at a dead stop in front of us. On an on ramp. Stupid asses all around!!! To make a long story short we had to buy a new car to get home. Now I have a brand new car. Merry Christmas to me I guess! My chart looks awesome and I am hopeful for a BFP in a few days!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--that majorly sucks (in a way) but if your car wasn't worth much then I guess a new car may have been welcomed..just sucks when it's a MUST and you don't have time to find one you really want. Was his mom angry? Was her car in ruins? YAY for a great chart! I am so hopeful for you. When are you testing?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo