Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 752 Replies | Last Page

@amag: I am so excited that tomorrow is almost here!!! I can't wait to hear about your u/s so see how many follicles you have. Make sure to take a photo of your follicles so if you do get pg this cycle you'll have your first first baby pic.. errr.. half of baby pic. I have a picture of my precious follicle that produced my baby girl and I love love love it!

So happy you feel the same about Peyton Manning! Haha! I am so excited for this weekend - lots of football and I have my jobsite after holiday holiday party at a super nice restaurant that has to die for white chocolate coconut cake!!! oooh! And not to mention its a 3 day weekend!

@Darling: You do have a mad case of pg brain! Lucky girl! I know its frustrating but that is awesome you are pregnant with your little bean!!

AFM: Finally talked to a triage nurse and she said that because I am not having any painful contractions and the baby is still moving there is no need to come in. I am on strict "take it easy" until my next appointment though. No long walks, etc. Nuts... haha!

User Image

10 years ago

amag--I THINK 2 days is optimal between ejaculations, not more or less in terms of the quality of the sperm sample so I'd DEFINITELY BD tonight. I'll go and find the study I found regarding timing of BD and pregnancy outcomes. I truly hope this is your cycle. I wouldn't worry too much about your due date--my due date is the worst possible it seems but I'll take it...I just feel blessed to have this opportunity even if I'll be taking the bar exam and ready to pop at the same time (literally). I feel pretty good, no real symptoms to speak of.

SMH--what kind of restaurant is it? I love white chocolate...yummmm!

10 years ago

@amag: They actually make some pretty cute pg bridesmaid dresses! :) Just make sure you find some flip flops to match. Not kidding at all!!!! Screw the heels!

@law: Its a steak restaurant - one of the nicest in all of Seattle. They'll be about 24 of us and we'll have a private dining room and our own private bar. Everyone tips back several beverages and it is quite a fun event. I of course will be the sober soldier which I am happy to be. I will also get to wear the dress from last weekend again... which I am happy about because who knows if I'll ever have another use for a maternity cocktail gown! I might be a tad over dressed because people usually dress corporate casual but oh well. I will probably eat a piece of cake there and get one or two pieces to go. Its THAT good!! I've been craving it for months now!!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--so this is an annual event? I love fancy restaurants! !

10 years ago

I can't believe how far behind I got. I finally caught back up. I can't believe there haven't been more BFPs. I cant wait for y'all to get your BFPs.

I have been following along with you ladies, I just don't know what to say. I am here to support y'all, but I don't know how to help :(

User Image

10 years ago

@law: it's more or less an annual event. It depends on the project I'm on, the team, and the budget. I'll be with the same team for the next few years it looks like so I'm in luck :)

@LJT: Hey lady!! Thanks for being so supportive!! Just being here means a lot!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey all! I am at work on my phone so I am unable to reply to everyone at the moment.

This weekend was so busy! I actually ended up hanging out with my ex and a guy I went to highschool with until 5 am on Saturday. As odd as that mayssound. Haha but boy was it a stress relieving night! The next day the girls and I all got measured for bridesmaid dresses. They are very nice dresses! Its 12 am so today is cd 13. Had some ewcm over the past few days. Got in some bding. Unfortunately I won't even be seeing the man today to bd. :(

@mydarlingqueen- yup exactly as it sounds! We drove out onto the lake with the truck. Cut some holes in the ice with the auger. And fished through the ice. We didn't catch much though.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--yippee. That's awesome!

10 years ago

okay ladies so my appointment this morning went great. they said i will be ovulting from both sides. each one had at least 4 follicles. the one on the right that will release is about 21.5 mm now and the one on the left is at 18 mm. so they said great chances. I will be triggering tonight at 9 pm and going in on thursday morning at 9:15 ish for the iui!! im soo excited they did take some pics of the follies said they would have a copy for me when i go in ...lol Nervous about doing the trigger shot tonight but ill get through it one way or the other...lol

SMh: that sounds amazing... i love steak houses especially nice ones..and the cake sounds delicious.!! my work does something similar we allg et together at a very nice restaurant in a private room with our private bar. they usually have circulating apps before dinner that are to die for!! now i am just starving.

LJT: i know i was hoping to hear of more bfps but apparently we are not producing at the moment...lol but just being here for us is more than enough!! hope you are doing well.

law: i talked to my dr today and she said 2 is optimal three is okay but no more than that. so with dh doing his sample on thursday morning we wont bd anymore before. kfx that this works and i wont have to go through ivf!!

10 years ago

@amag: EEEEEK! I am so excited for you!! Great response to the clomid!!! The trigger is SOOOOO easy to do and you probably won't even feel it. Woohooo! You've got me all giddy and excited!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo