Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 752 Replies | Last Page

mydarling I don't think there's a high risk with Clomid, the doc actually told me to wait until I'm a week late to test (YEAH RIGHT!) so I'm sure that's not an issue. If your tests get darker in next few days you should call about a blood test though!

10 years ago • Post starter

Darling--your appt is likely to be the same as an unmedicated cycle but youll need to make your appt and who knows how busy they are so id call asap.

10 years ago

okay thanks ladies! I didn't know how that went with infertility.. When I got pregnant with my son, I tested 5 days late and I didn't call for an appointment until around 6 weeks or so. Hope this is really it!!

10 years ago

Ah!! Congratulations Darling!! Xx

10 years ago

@darling: OMG! OMG! OMG! Congrats!!!!! Woohoo!! You can always call the doc to make your 8 week appointment and request they do a couple beta tests to see your hcg progression.

@sailor: hey! How are you? Have you had another beta? I am sure you are almost down to zero :)

@luv: have a great trip!!! We'll miss you!! I can't wait until you are back and can test :)!!!

@law & amag: I wish I has such ambitious cooking endeavors awaiting me. I am just too busy to cook :( I will be baking today and Monday though.

@jlhart & cam: That will be super cool if you two can meet up :)

AFM: I am 30 and dh is 35. My dh's dad was 40 when he was born and he hated having an old dad, so we are trying to have our kids ASAP.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks guys! I just took another lined test and it's definitely there! Then I confirmed it with a digital and it says "pregnant" 1-2 weeks! Thanks so much ladies for the baby dust wishes, I bet it was all you guys that did it!
I hope everyone is doing great and that you all get your BFPs very very soon!!
Babydust your way!!!

10 years ago

Darling--congrats again! What did dh say?

Smh--what kind of cookies? I baked 4 types yesterday. Boredom and procrastination coupled with excitement over getting a new stove probably did it

10 years ago

Darling!!!!! OMG, CONGRATS!! Goes to show when you "let go and Let God it works out :) SOOOOOOO happy for you!!

About to run out to meet our builder...will write more later!

BTW, I am 32...33 on New Year's Day...DH is 45, will be 46 in March...so YES I really want a baby sooner than later :)

10 years ago

Ooh happy early bbirthday jlhart

Congrats on your digi result darling!! So excited for you! !

@smh: my last blood test was last monday and was 110 :( my next one isnt until this monday. I did get impatient though, I peed on a few hpts lol. They have been faint bfps, but the one I did today was lighter than yesterday so im thinking my hcg should be a little higher than 50? Just a guess though.

Speaking of being impatient, do you think its safe to dtd? Sorry for tmi, but ive been bleeding for 3 weeks but have finally stopped. what do you think?

Xx

10 years ago

@sailorsgirl23 - If you have stopped bleeding it should be fine.

@JLHart22- Happy Early Birthday! That's kind of an exciting time to have a birthday. My man also turns 33 this year. On Christmas eve!

@mydarlingqueen- Oh my goodness! What exciting news. Congrats!

@luvtowalkfast- Merry Christmas to you as well! Enjoy your holidays!

AFM, my temp is up. So if I did actually ovulate early I should be about 2 dpo. I have been having sore breasts for the past few days. Which is really odd for me. Hoping it's a positive sign. I am going out with a few friends tonight to a social. So that should be exciting!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo