Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 752 Replies | Last Page

luv--my hands are terribly dry because i wash them so much + it's cold and dry. I've been sleeping on the couch when I wake up and he's already snoring....usually I'm okay when we first go to sleep because the snoring takes a while to kick in.

10 years ago

Thank you all for the kind words. I was not to optimistic this cycle. But it is ok, I now have this cycle and am going to give it our best shot and stay positive. Just gotta tell my self it will happen.

Nico I hope it all goes well for you. I am sorry you have to go through this but admire you for standing up for what is right.

Law I wish we would get some slow, this rain is killing me, cause it is so cold but not enough for snow just enough to make it miserable and the wind is just so blah!

Luv- got my fingers crossed for you this cycle!!!! I am sorry your friend is being that way.

Jada-I am sooo Sorry!!! How long are your cycles again? I am feeling ok, Normal Witch cramps. I think the cyst is gone I no longer feel it, I am pretty in tune to my body at least that is what I have been told...LOL
ILJT I do not think it is rude I think we have formed a connections and Man I checked in with that other form and I am soo confused, I can not follow what is going on. I am just glad you guys let me stick around, seeing as I have only been with yall for 2 or 3 months. You guys have all been my saving grace in the madness.

10 years ago

MamaK sounds like a feisty setup at your house! The first Super Bowl my husband and I watched together was Packers vs Steelers a few years ago. It was extremely awkward, especially since my team won ;) Heh heh! That Tony Romo just cannot pull anything off in December can he??

lawbride it's too bad you have to sleep on the couch! Maybe kick his butt to the couch ;) I mean you're the pregnant one, you need a comfy bed and a good night's sleep!

afmedic you are definitely a part of our group! You are totally awesome and deserve to have your little one as much as anybody :) So yes we are glad to have you here too! Hope you decide to stick with us for the long haul!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies, I had a massive break down after I wrote and took it out on the DH....still feeling blah about it and have a headache.

I am so thankful for you ladies! I must agree about the other board it's like they got in and took OVER,!! Craziness....but glad they had a place to meet, but I feel much more at "home" here.

Law, I agree with Luv, maybe get him to move? You will definitely need rest and soon, not that I know from personal experience, but from what I have learned I'm pretty sure you will ;) but who knows maybe the baby will get you to sleep??

Luv, you are smart thanks for creating this and for inviting me! How was your day? You already got in your bd session, right?

AFM, hi, thx Hun. They range from 28-32....ugh....I am going to try my hardest to stay positive with you :) we got this!!

Mamak, whooo hooo for FREE! Glad he was able to fix it! Hope everything else is good!

LJT, she is the worst, but on the other hand at least she does show...so that's something I suppose. Hopefully I will get more answers in the next month or so? So sorry your LO is doing a number on you :(

Cam, how's the studying? Hope you are relaxing some too as you stated!

AFM, thinking tomorrow will be the real CD1....my heads hurting from stressing and crying...thinking of laying it down for the night...

10 years ago

I'm so behind but I just read your post JLHart. I am so sorry about your breakdown and hard crying :( and how you feel now. It's the worst feeling puffy and stuffed up after crying. I wish I could give you a great big hug!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Jada sorry about af and I hope you feel better soon.I totally understandsometimes i get disappointed to the point that I shut down but it's people like you that help me get back on track. It will be okay I know it will. Keep your head up and have some ice cream if y'all have blue bell brand go for it! Yes I did relax some. I received a B for my anatomy and physiology lab practical! So my final grade is a B. I pray that I receive a B in the lecture part. I'll study some in the a.m.before class lol.
Good night my ladies and bellies smooches!~ Robin

User Image

10 years ago

Oh Luv I am not going anywhere!! Ya'll are stuck with me LOL

Jada- We are Cycle buddies. We got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night all!

10 years ago

Luv thanks for the invite.
AF and Jada sorry about the witch.
I read through all the posts, but it is almost bedtime, so having a hard time thinking. I hope everyone is doing well.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

Sorry for af showing ladies.

Hope all goes well nico

Xxx

10 years ago

-Morning ladies

Off to bed for me. I am totally wrecked from today. I am weak, and totally feel numb. The mediation did not go well at all. Appeared to be all in my head. Denying what happened. The most hurtful thing was that one of my best friends stabbed me in the back. We are close friends but also work together. She reported to my manager that she was sick of talking to me about this stuff. That it is making her feel very anxious. I am soooo hurt with that. I would never ever ever ever do that to my friends.
Sorry ladies, I don't mean to be a downer, but I am just soo hurt that I can't stop crying. She could have just said that it was upsetting her.
I just want to die inside.

Sorry Jada, I am crying for both of us.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo