Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies well my temp jumped this morning. I think I o'd early. I am on CD8 now but my temp jumped from 97.20 to 97.91. I have never o'd this early. And it kinda sucks, I know it only takes one time. We were only able to get one bd session in, because witch was here for CD1-5 he worked CD 6 and is working today. damn 24 hour shifts. Hoping it may have been a fluke thing or my thermometer is jacked, but I guess we will see if it stays high tomorrow. This explains why my OPK was nearly positive last night.

10 years ago

@luvtowalkfast- Yeah I think it was CD21 or so that I ovulated last month. It's kind of a mystery lately.I hope you IUI goes smoothly as well!

@mydarlingqueen- It's the same around here. I love organization. But it never lasts! haha

@afmedic109- Wow! that is quite early if you actually did ovulate. It could be just a whacky temp, though.

AFM, CD 13. My thermometer switched to celcius this morning on me. So I was breifly confused. haha Other than that nothing new over here. It's finally niver outside though, -1 yesterday and -4 this morning! I haven't gone outside for a long time without thinking my body parts would freeze and fall off. haha I was joking we'd all be wearing tshirts.

User Image

10 years ago

darling--wow, that's a HUGE addition....almost another house added on. That's incredibly. My FIL is a contractor so he'll have people he knows come in for the countertops, flooring, etc. We want to add on to our house but there's no space, our lot is rather small. We might be able to add on 200 sq. ft. so I just don't know if it's worth the money....I guess once we have it all priced out we can decide if we want to do it...it would really add quite a bit to our closet. We're also thinking about making our laundry room into our pantry and just putting the washer and dryer in the garage. we would have to move the plumbing and then shelve it but that's easy enough. Then our kitchen would have quite a bit of extra space.

luv--how are things? how did it go this morning? Good I hope!

afmedic--once is all it takes. most people like to skip 2 days prior to O anyway for an optimal ejaculation...so I'd say that one GOOD one is probably just as successful as several on/around O.

10 years ago

lawbride good idea with the benadryl! Maybe you could try getting your hubby some Breathe Right strips? My husband says they have helped him in the past.

afmedic thanks for the well wishes! Holy cow did you ever O early! I am so glad you got to BD! Hey look on the bright side, at least you don't have to wait forever to O and then the TWW ;) Then again one high temp could be a fluke so we will see tomorrow if it stays up!

mydarling what do you do for work? It must be some sort of commission-based job. I have a similar job (personal trainer) so I was curious :) My last IUI was traumatizing because I thought I would just go in there and bang it out, instead they couldn't find my cervix for like 10 minutes and then they couldn't get the catheter into the cervix so they had to get a doc to come in and use a teneculum on me to pry it open, basically. I can handle just about any physical pain but emotionally it was so hard, I just kept thinking "why can't ANYTHING be easy for me?!"

bluerose what area of the country do you live in? I used to live in northern Wisconsin and it was BALLS COLD all the time, but at least it wasn't windy. Now I live a bit farther south and it's ten times windier.I think the wind is a bit worse but the cold can be pretty tough on the psyche. Glad you got tshirt weather at last ;)

Okay so I did get the IUI this morning, collecting the sample was no problem for DH which I was very relieved about! I had a different nurse today and she was good about explaining everything as she went along, and she didn't leave me sitting there with the speculum in for an oppressive amount of time. But once again there was a bit of difficulty finding my cervix, apparently it's set pretty far back. I had a LOL moment when I thought to myself "good thing my husband is well endowed!" LMAO! Then apparently my "pathway" through my cervix is a bit crooked so they had to once again bring in a doctor and do the teneculum thing to pry open my cervix, which honestly it is pretty uncomfortable but I wouldn't give a shit if they cut my foot off if it would result in a baby in 9 months. I only cried a little bit but it was because I was really hoping it would go better this time and it didn't. If I have to do this again I will be very prepared for it to suck. At least psychologically I was pretty prepared and the pain was nothing really. I just don't like feeling like a crazy science experiment! It seems like everyone else gets to conceive with at least a modicum of romance, whereas I get to literally have my cervix pulled open and two women injecting me with concentrated sperm. Jesus, take the wheel.

Oh and good news, the nurse said DH's sample looked amazing, count and morphology and motility all looked fantastic so yay! They don't have analysis equipment in the office to tell exactly what the numbers are but she said it looked really really good.

The rest of my day I will totally relax. I don't have to work so I will play video games and eat delicious foods. Hope all you beautiful ladies have a fantastic day as well!

10 years ago • Post starter

@luv- sounds like a better experience this time! Although still not perfectly smooth. But you are right, maybe it will result in a baby and be totally worth it all! I am from Manitoba Canada. Where is goes from +50 in the summer to -50 in the winter! Haha

User Image

10 years ago

bluerose wow you are up there! No wonder you're in Celsius, I shoulda known ;) I have really enjoyed Canada the few times I've gone, everyone seems very friendly! I've only ever been to Toronto and Niagara Falls though.

I just noticed I am bleeding a bit from the IUI. Great. At least it doesn't hurt too much. Gonna play Sonic the Hedgehog and try to forget about my cray-cray va-jay-jay.

Hi guys just stopping in!

Luv: I'm sure that is so overwhelming, but maybe that was the reason the sperm wasn't meeting the egg.. Just think of it this way. I would rather lay spread eagle and have them try to find it, then just say it is in the right spot and not put the full effort into making sure the sperm was ready to meet the egg in the right place. Glad you were more emotionally prepared.

Cam: I am right there with you, after so many years of trying, I am not going to be putting in so much effort. If it is God's will for me to have a baby, I will and in his timing.

Afmedic: CD 8 Ovulation! That would be great, I'm usually around day 21 the past few months but I have went as far as 60 days.

SMH: Get to work... Hehe.. :)

Sorry, can't go back any further.

Hope everyone has a Blessed day!

User Image

10 years ago

snr yeah it definitely got me thinking what if my wonky cervix was our main problem this whole time?! I am definitely glad they got in there. How are you doing??

Luv--I'm so happy his sample was great! That's fantastic news. Only 2 weeks to wait. I'm praying for you. I hope these days go by so quickly for you. Your day sounds lovely with relaxation and yummies! Whatcha going to eat?

10 years ago

Luv: I am doing good. Trying to get ready for Christmas... As far as my cycle I am on CD 5.... If this cycle is anything like the last 2 I will O on New Years Eve, or close around then.. I'll start the OPK's in another week or so. And I do temp vaginally.. Hopefully you are enjoying your day off for all of us :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo