Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Smh--what a butthead...I can't believe he doesn't give you what you want when it comes to food. DH usually will comply with whatever I want...I'm spoiled I guess. Lol. To be fair though I 99.9% of the time cook 2 meals (him and me) 2-3x a day, every day since we almost never eat out (law school is expensive ).

10 years ago

@lawbride: Nah.. I don't mind too much. No food has really sounded amazing to me lately so I don't really mind. And I wasn't looking forward to leaving the house to pick it up. I can't believe you are always cooking two meals.. That sounds horrible! We hardly ever go out to eat because my dh is such an amazing cook. And I don't like to leave the house.. too much effort getting dressed and trying to make myself look presentable.

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--usually his meal is the more labor intensive of the two and I make myself something essy or batch cook for me and have leftovers. I never get ready to go out--I brush my teeth, out on jeans and boots with a cut jacket, and blush +. Eyeliner which takes me 7 minutes total. Lol.

10 years ago

@law: Getting dressed these days is just depressing so I'd rather not. And I don't like wearing makeup because they I have to take it off when I get home. I really am a bump on a log!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--no shame in that. I hate getting ready too!

10 years ago

Hey girls I am alive! Sadly it is impossible to reply to everyone on my phone but I am trying to read along. Congrats mydarling on positive digi! Things going ok with inlaws...so far. ;) 7 dpo and I had a big temp drop overnight and felt freezing! I never have luteal phase dips so I'm hoping it's a good sign! Merry Christmas to all you beautiful ladies and I miss you!

10 years ago • Post starter

@luv: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy is it great to see your avatar!! Miss you like crazy! Ooooh!!!! I soooooooooooo hope you are having an implantation dip!! Eeeeek!!! So great! I am glad things are going ok with the inlaws.

@Everyone: Merry Christmas Eve!!!

AFM: Things are going downhill as far as the holiday is concerned for my family. DH has been fighting a cold since Wednesday but woke up with a fever this morning. He called me and asked where the thermometers were. I told thm they were both in my nightstand. He only could find my bbt thermometer and wouldn't use it at first claiming he was positive he'd seen my take my temp vaginally. What a nutcase. He is dead asleep when I would take my temp and I've never done that. It was kind of funny.. Anyway, temp came back at 101.14. So he isn't going with my to my Aunt's tonight. Then I got an email from my mom saying my dad most likely isn't going either because he is sick :(. I am so bummed. Then tomorrow the festivities at dh's mom's have been cancelled because dh and our niece is sick. I can still go to my other Aunt's house but I don't want to leave dh on Christmas. Sad all around. I just wish my dad and dh felt better. They are both pretty bad off. Oh! And to make matters worse my boss has the flu. Luckily I wasn't in the office yesterday but I am just hoping none of his germs lingered around to attack me!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh, so sorry your plans are going downhill I hope you manage to have a lovely time still.

Afm: hcg is down to 34!! Yey!! No more blood tests, but I have to take a home pregnancy test next week.

Merry Christmas everyone! I probably wont have chance to get on much over the next few days as tomorrow is also my god sons first birthday then we are visiting family. But ill still be trying to read along.

Hope 2014 brings everyone all their wishes!

Xx

10 years ago

SMH--awww...what a bummer. so sorry sweetie. maybe you can enjoy sugar cookies and pizza at home or something. I know it's not ideal but you could watch christmas movies and play christmas carols and try to have a good time.

luv--yay, halfway done! Merry Christmas sweetness!

sailor--Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone and Merry Christmas. Nothing going on here....just relaxing/eating with DH. No exciting Christmas plans but we did go stocking stuffer shopping so we will open those tomorrow and a couple gifts.

10 years ago

@smh - I am sorry to hear that everyone is sick. I hope they get better soon and that you are still able to have a great Christmas!

@luv- I hope that today was a implantation dip!

I had another family gathering today. My son already has too many toys. And we have two more days to go. We will have to donate some of his old ones. 5 or so dpo today. And my breast tenderness is still hanging around.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo