Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Happy New Year lovely ladies!!

Law and LJT, can't wait to hear of your next appointments, prayers lifted that you both get great news!

Luv, goodness that's COLD! Glad you're home and getting settled, with the new car and plans in place you are getting set for that bfp...hoping it's SOON for you!

Holly, glad to hear your appointment went well and it's only the start of creating a great environment for your LO!

Cam, hey lady!! 100 hours...my goodness. Hope you enjoyed your day?! How have you been feeling?

Blue, crazy dog lady, LOL. Before my hubby and I got together I was like, guess I will just have degrees and dogs, lol. Happy to have him and now a LO will complete it all ;)

SMh, how are you?

AFM, hey lady! How are you? Any changes today?

AFM, my hubby spoiled me...new iPhone, flowers, card, new Army boots, a Miami Heat Ray Allen jersey, lunch, and a new gym bag! We are both planning to do better this year including lunch workout dates starting tomorrow!! My chest is feeling better, Luv thanks for the input I listed to my hubby and you :) just feeling hungry today...lol.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and I do hope we all have an amazing year!!!

10 years ago

Jada I'm doing great just tired lol. I have to take the girls to the mall tomorrow to spend their Christmas money...that will be fun...not! But at least I can get something sexy to wear on Friday night my 4 year anniversary which is 1/4 but I have a double to do that day so I'll celebrate one day earlier!

User Image

10 years ago

LJT thanks hun! Will Feb 10 be your last u/s before the delivery?? I am getting excited for you!

lawbride will that be your 12 week u/s? Can't believe how fast time flies! DH is in a better mood thankfully! Somehow he was operating under the misconception that our IUIs were costing thousands a month. I corrected that today :-P Unfortunately I didn't get a heating blanket or space heater at my MIL's because she didn't offer me any until the last night there! I didn't even know she HAD a heated blanket and a space heater! So the last night we were finally warm, but not before. Geez! At least now I will know for next year! Also I do have IC's but I'm afraid to use them after last month's evaps. I think I will use them to gauge progression if I get a BFP on a different test!

Cam damn those taxes! Gotta get lawbride to teach you about loopholes LOL ;) GL finding a great anniversary outfit! Are you doing dinner? Dancing? I want details!

JLH I forgot to say happy birthday!!! And wow what an awesome haul of gifts you got! I am definitely settled back in at home, haven't left the house since Monday because it's been snowy here. And I don't have to leave the house until Friday! Hooray! Glad you feel better too!

AFM I definitely have increased blood flow down there. It definitely feels like AF is gonna show up in the next day or two, but who knows. If there is one thing I have learned it's that it's pointless to analyze symptoms because they are identical between pregnancy and PMS!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv I'm thinking of both go on YouTube and lookup Tamia song still listen to the lyrics and tell me what do you think.

User Image

10 years ago

@LJTsMomma- I have heard of similar things happen to other people. And all had turned out well! I hope it's the same for you!

@luvtowalkfast- 15 dpo and temps still up! That's a good start anyway. Maybe there's just enough hcg to stop af but not enough to register on a test yet. It is really hard to analyze symptoms. Every time they change it's like yay! This is new. But in the end it's just a new pms symptom. Good luck!

@Holly3307- Your plan sounds wonderful! If all else fails it should at least leave you feeling great!

@JLHart22- All your gifts sound wonderful!

My temp went back up to .5 above coverline. The spotting has just about gone. Just some brown every now and then. Woke up this evening with a sore throat. yuck. And internet cheapies were negative today. 12 dpo today!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Luv. I'm also starting daily meditation. I ordered the mp3s from Circlebloom.com. You can choose a natural, IVF, or IUI series. I chose the natural series since that will be my focus for the next few months. They have a different meditation for each cycle day which is kind of cool. I'm downloading them on my new sexy phone I got for Christmas from DH (Samsung Galaxy Note 3). [lol]

Cam - sounds like you have had a busy couple of weeks. Hope you get a chance to get some rest.

Blue - glad your temp is back up. [h5]

Law - saw you graduated from your RE [congratulations]. I know that is bitter sweet, but so awesome!

Question...has anyone tried kale chips? Are they good? I'm thinking about ordering some online. The reviews are good, but I just can't imagine they would taste good.

User Image

10 years ago

holly--thank you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE kale chips but I also love kale. DH thinks they're gross. I don't buy them because the amount you get for the money is absolutely absurd. You can eat an entire $8 bag in one sitting, easily. There's just not much to them so I wouldn't even get them because if you LOVE them then it's an expensive indulgence that I'd rather not even start.

luv--no, I'll be 10w4d. It's my first appt with my ob-gyn (since the pregnancy-I've had him for several years now) so I guess he'll do the routine stuff. I'm hoping for an u/s and assume that's protocol...I'll also ask if I'll be getting an u/s at every appointment or only certain ones. My appointments will be every 4 weeks until the beginning of the third trimester when I start getting appointments every 2 weeks. I will probably be headed back to California around that time though. I can't wait. I can understand the frustration with the evaps from last cycle. Do you plan to get FRER or a digi?

10 years ago

LJT- My prayers are with you. I know the feeling, because of the complications with my daughter while pregnant. You are right that stressing won't change things but I know it is hard.

Clove- Good luck on Monday but hoping for this weekend for you!!

Blue- Oh I am so jealous you have a Great Dane! I want one!! Yeah for the temp rise!

Jada- Glad you got spoiled for your birthday!! I am doing well thanks for asking.

AFM- My temp with back up, so that's a good. Got a bloody nose out of no where today but I think it is cause I am coming down with a cold. 10 dpo today, think I am gonna wait till Friday to test I will be 12 Dpo.

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm behind again! Work has been crazy crazy crazy. I noticed a lot of you are all in your tww! Hoping for the best for all of you! I don't know when I can really sit down and thoroughly read, but know I am cheering you guys on!

afm, I've now hit the morning sickness part of all this, which is good, right? I've read that having strong symptoms usually means your hormone levels are strong and on track. Doc app next week, looking forward to it, although I have to go it alone since dh works :(

Sending baby dust to you all. I hope 2014 brings on a whole bunch of babies! :)

10 years ago

Spotting has picked up a bit. Pretty sure im out. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo