Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Law I know it sucked that we had no options as far as negotiating a better deal, it's always better to come from a place of strength! But I do love my new car. Had the old one almost 10 years! His mom was not upset at all (bumper damage) so the accident doesn't even have to go on his license. If both parties agree in PA the accident can be "unreportable" according to the cop. It just kills me that he thinks my occasional speeding tickets make me such a bad driver, then HE goes and totals my car! I can't take a pregnancy test until Monday at the earliest which is 13 dpo :) nice to not have to worry about testing early to be honest! Symptoms are serious lower back pain yesterday and day before, moody, and some crazy temp swings a few days ago that may be from implantation. We'll see! Anyone else testing soon?

10 years ago • Post starter

@JLHart: Sorry your trip ended with you having tummy troubles. I hope you are feeling better now!

@afmedic: You are lucky you can feel when you O. I never had any idea before it would happen. On the other hand after I would O my left nipple would become super sore so I always knew when I actually O'd but not until after the fact.

@amag: Geez! You cleaned up!!! Nice work dh! I am so excited for you! The bloating sounds like a great sign, and if not, IUI next month!!! You said you were going to be on clomid right? What doseage? Will they monitor your follicular development?

@law: Don't worry about not feeling super crappy. You have a totally healthy pregnancy :) I know its hard not to worry though.

@luv: I am hopeful for a BFP for you too!!! A car accident? Really?? That sucks and I am so glad no one got hurt! But friggin awesome you got a new car! What did you get? Hopefully its practical for a growing family!! ;)

@LJT, Rice, cam, blue, sailor, snr, and darling - Hey girls. Thinking about you all!

AFM: I am sick. Not fun.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH oh no sorry you're sick! Take care of yourself and stay in bed! I got a Honda CR-V :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Smh--I sure hope so. My next appointment is in 2 weeks.im greatly looking forward to it because little bean will look like a little baby at that point. Plus, the reassurance will be nice!

Luv--I'm glad you like your new car! ! Hondas are so reliable. I bet d's ego took a blow after this mistake. I'm looking forward to getting a car as I haven't had one in 3 years. Yay.. Monday will be here in no time! !

10 years ago

@lawbride- thats so exciting! Ultrasounds are so neat!

@smh- sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you feel better soon.

@luv- sorry to hear about your car. But enjoy your new one! Im excited for when you start testing!

@jlhart- hope you tummy is feeling better!

Not much going on here. Crazy day at work. But that seems to happen often lately. Short staffed quite often. Thank goodness for students! Haha. We currently have a snowfall warning. About 15 cm. So I guess I sshould check the roads at about 3 am to see if I can make it back to work.

User Image

10 years ago

blue--thanks. how was the snowfall? were you able to get to work?

10 years ago

@law- yes! I am here. Its still snowing and blowing. So many drifts on the hwy ot actually made me nauseous hitting them all. Haha

User Image

10 years ago

Blue: its great to know someone is on a similar cycle. Other than the sore bbs anything new?

Smh: thanks they have me starting on clomid on cd3-7 and its two 50 mg tabs once a day. I'm going to use opks on my own to monitor and on cd 12 go in for a scan to figure when to trigger. As I said the dr doesn't have much confidence in anything happening with doing iui but it kills two birds with one stone. I feel like at least we are doing something and getting the second sa done while being covered under my insurance and not dh's. There is still a small chance but we are nit holding out hope..

Afm : currently cd9 feeling ok overall a little tired and my bbs still hurt . Usually they bother me only more so during the beginning of the tww but it feels like they are getting worse at least right now but nothing else going on here! I'm going to go cozy up with a book and read before bed good night all

10 years ago

@amag- I just started some mild cramping this evening. Whether that means anything or not whi knows. Hopefully your boobs are telling you something! Haha

User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls. Just checking in. Glad everyone had a nice Christmas. Dreading going back to work after this week off. I got to see some family from far away for Christmas and spoiled my step daughters rotten. Lol

Afm. Cd 16 and nothing to report. Probably won't O until later this week. Oh and can't wait for the Eagles vs Cowboys game tomorrow...

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo