Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to break your hearts about the pretzels girls! Honestly I really am in over my head with this shit, this is the full extent of my baking ability and they are quite time-consuming! Easy, but time-consuming to make a trillion of them ;) You could totally make them yourselves though! You just need pretzel rods and almond bark (you can get white or dark) :) Then if you want toppings too. They are pretty simple, even though it takes some time!

amag geez those relatives need to get it together! They have health to maintain ;) Glad there might be options for your husband though! I hope your insurance covers a good amount of all this stuff. Do they cover it after you meet the deductible?

SMH my bowling tip for you is don't aim for the pins, aim for the arrows because they are much closer to where you release the ball. It's easier to hit a closer target than a far-away target. Alley balls tend to be really crappy so you might as well just try to roll it down the middle of the lane, so stand so that you can approach and roll the ball straight over the center arrow. Pick up spares by finding the standing pin(s)'s corresponding arrow and aiming there again. Don't try to "muscle" the ball, pick a slightly heavy ball and let its weight perform the swing, rather than trying to haul off and heave the thing ;) I'm sure you will break 100 if you follow this advice!

10 years ago • Post starter

Law- sadly we donâ??t have a Costco OR a trader Joeâ??s around here. :/

Cam- Happy Friday! Cheering you on!

SMH- Thatâ??s good. Iâ??m glad Femara is cheap! Give me another affordable thing to try! Metformin is absolutely horrible at first. I started with one pill and I was sick to my stomach the whole day. After you take it for a week it gets better, but then you have to jump to two pills and then 3 pills. If you ever miss a dose, the next one always sucks. But I havenâ??t had a cycle go over 32 days since Iâ??ve started Metformin. Previously it was always 33-42, so Iâ??m pretty happy about that. I also lost a few pounds by taking Met too :) Oh and thatâ??s a brilliant idea, Iâ??ll probably do that from now on! Thanks! Any good movies on Netflix that youâ??d recommend? I have run out of good movies! Haha

Amag- Wishing you the best of luck with ivf! :)

Luv- Chocolate covered pretzels sound amazing! I am stuck at home with no vehicle atm, so I canâ??t even go and get things I want! (like some snacks for the house, which we have NONE of ) hopefully we will get dhâ??s car back on the road so I can have mine back!

AFM- I'm currently on CD 20, roughly 6DPO (just by cramps and CM, I didn't use opks this month) I'm pretty certain this month won't be it, but if so it'd be a nice christmas present, seeing as AF should arrive somewhere between the 21-25. I'm totally not going to test earlier because I don't want to be bummed for christmas, so if AF is missing on christmas, maybe I'll test the 26th. Just my luck if AF does come, it ALWAYS comes for vacations and holidays...:/

Baby dust for us all! <3

10 years ago

SMH-I was really wiped out and HUNGRY after shopping but it was quite enjoyable!

10 years ago

@amag: I hope you can work it out with you insurance to where your costs are less than you think they will be. Insurance companies can be tricky so make sure you research all options. And work with your RE.. sometimes its how they write the Rx too.. Like if your insurance has a copay for injectables, make sure you RE writes the Rx for the allotted dosage under that copay not less than the allotted dosage :)

@luv: I might just have to try whipping up some pretzels! I do always aim for the arrows. I just get so discouraged... oh well... Great advice though. I will be sure to try it! Thanks :)

@darling: That is awesome the metformin has been such a help! Sorry it was so hard to get used to but it sounds like its really working!! Hmm... movies.. I tend to fall asleep during movies so we don't watch many. We've been watching some decent tv though. The walking dead is pretty good and netflix has all the seasons (I think) and also the killing. And then for the teenager in my I've been watching Pretty Little Liars. Its kind of ridiculous but I like it :) I hope you get your BFP instead of AF on or after Christmas!!!

@law: Glad you enjoyed shopping. We were also hungry after. I got a very berry sundae then topped it off with a burrito from a burrito cart! Yum!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--yummy...I love very berry sundaes. I love their swirl frozen yogurt and churros too. I've been craving fast food lately but I'm not sure what...maybe Panda Express...but we don't have one near us :(

10 years ago

@law: I love pandanese!! Soooooo good! Their string bean chicken is to die for!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH- Thanks!! Gotcha. Iâ??m not much into gory stuff like walking dead, but I have watched a few seasons of pretty little liars, it is ridiculous but addicting! :P
Law and SMH- I just had Chinese food for dinner, haha Lo mein and sushi (88 roll) :)

10 years ago

Well this day has just been exhausting a crazy. My Truck battery died, Drama at work....So Glad it is Friday!!!

Cam I just love your passion for life!!!
S
SMH- Isn't the point of Vacation not to work LOL, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Luv- mmm Chocolate pretzels, I dunno if Id be able to resist.

Amag- FX crossed for you glad your MIL is doing good. I totally understand the Stubborn part, my whole family is and I can say I am too...LOL

AFM- CD4 the witch is starting to lighten up temps still a little high at 97.66 but hope the continue to stabilize, def better then last month with the cyst.

10 years ago

Thanks Afmedic glad the witch is exiting!

User Image

10 years ago

darling--I'm quite jealous. chinese food would be lovely right now...it couldn't possibly make my heartburn WORSE ...lol. Heartburn is not fun though when you have absolutely no remedy. Where are the tums when you need them?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo