Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 752 Replies | Last Page

lawbride holy smokes how tall is your DH? If he isn't over 6' your kids might be slightly doomed, height-wise ;) Although there is still hope, my SIL is 5'3" and comes from a short family but because she married my 6'5" brother her children are future giants.

sailors glad you are putting yourself out there for friends! It's tough at first but the rewards are worth it :) How are you feeling now re: TTC again?

afmedic that is a cool gizmo you got, nice to know it's your sleep that is throwing off your temps and not wonky hormones :)

JLH I hope AF comes quickly and is kind. As for feeling lazy, I say go for it! You've earned a lazy day :)

SMH you looked great last night!! Sorry to hear about how crazy it was, with the foot cut and the tired. Safe travels back home and best of luck with avoiding the score ;) I forgot to answer your question re: football last time, I am not officially rooting for any particular team but I am rooting AGAINST the 49ers and the Patriots. I predicted a Broncos/Seahawks Super Bowl months ago and I still think it's a strong possibility! The Saints are playing a bit dirty right now so they can go ahead and lose ;)

mydarling I think drinking more water will help your BP, when you're pregnant you have a much higher blood volume and that means you need more fluids. I am not a doctor but I am in the fitness biz :) Also I know that high salt levels can lead to high BP and if you dilute the salt you eat with drinking a lot of water, it helps.

AFM CD 9 and we're gonna start BDing tomorrow, hoozah! Expecting to O around CD 17 but I'm not positive because of the HSG and no Clomid this month. Not much going on around here!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello my gorgeous ladies I'm starting a new cycle! Cd 1 for me another 25 day cycle has gone by. Man I tell ya my cycle is sooo predictable never late it was only once though. So I'm about to take some Motrin because it's on fully lol no spotting. Good night ladies.

User Image

10 years ago

Awww Cam sorry about AF :( Hope it goes quickly for you. Hugs!!!

Thanks luv I pray that you catch your egg this cycle!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Luv/Darling--I'm 4'11 and DH is ~5'8 but the thing is my little brothers' (they're 1/2) mom is like 4'9 or 4'10 and they're both taller than my dad already...so, I don't know if my little ones are COMPLETELY doomed. My mom is ~5'4-- her dad was "normal" height and her mom was short like me so I'm thinking that any daughter will still be taller than me and a son might end up 5'6 or so. That's my best, unscientific, guess. lol.

cam--goodnight cam. i hope AF isn't too harsh and goes by quickly!

luv--I don't think the HSG will have any effect on your O date so I think it will probably fall somewhere between when you O with clomid and when you O without it.

10 years ago

Thanks Cam :)

lawbride even if your children are short they will have many other genetic gifts! Brains, beauty and class! My kids are guaranteed to be tall but lord help them if they get my "athleticism" or their father's common sense :-P haha!

luv--true. only time will tell :)

10 years ago

Good morning ladies cd 2 full throttle! Up getting ready for church. I pray all have a great morning and day. GOD is an awesome God! A delayed blessing is not a denied blessing!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

GM ladies!

Cam, we are cycle buddies again! Love that saying and it's SO true! The blessings ARE coming!! Enjoy church....I'm headed that way too in a couple of hours!

AF is here and so far not too painful, thank God! Just ready for her to do her thing and move on!

10 years ago

Jada and Cam--have a great day at church!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo