Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 752 Replies | Last Page

I must say I think I like this forum better. It's more of the ladies I actually know and, as rude as it may sound, I actually care about seeing you ladies get your BFPs. I don't know the other ladies well enough to be attached to them yet...

AFMedic...so sorry for the witch showing up :( on to the next cyle (and I believe it was you that had the cyst...) and hopefully a cyst free cycle.

Nicolene...good luck at your mediation. I was gone far too long and don't know the details behind you needing it, but best of luck to you either way.

law and JLH...good luck on your final week of classes for the fall semester! and welcome to a wonderful month break.

SMH...best of luck going back to work today. I'm sorry that you had to work the weekend in order to get a day off, but glad you were able to relax yesterday. Hope the day isn't too crazy for you today.

Sorry if I missed anyone...

User Image

10 years ago

LJT--unfortunately we have our finals AFTER Christmas so I have to study during the break or else risk failing my exams. It's the dumbest schedule ever. I also like this forum better--I'm already invested in these ladies! :)

10 years ago

LJT[wink] [wave] [hug] [heart]

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Cam!!!! How are you?!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm doing great I just got off from work about to study for a couple of hours then relax for the evening and of course chat with you guys. One more final down tomorrow then the last on Monday! How are you feeling?

User Image

10 years ago

Headache is gone for now :) Had a rough morning. We have a well and the pump wasn't working this morning so my mil called the guy she knows who has knowledge on the subject and he said he thinks its broken not frozen... that is about $2000! He decided to check one more thing and lucky us it was just some stupid thing that froze open and he closed it and pushed a button and we have water!! Sucks the Cowboys lost last night and bad! Did some shopping today for Christmas and that was fun :) Hope everyone is doing good!!

User Image

10 years ago

AF showed up....I'm ok. Just staying positive that once I get with an OB here I will get a solid plan!

10 years ago

JLHart....sorry for the witch :( she's such an evil evil bitch

Cam...I'm feeling like total crap! Hip pain, Back pain, Knee pain, headaches almost daily.... my little bunny is using my bladder, whoo-ha (which is definitely a really weird feeling that I never had when I was preggo with my son), and kidneys as her personal punching/kicking bags....and i have a yeast infection on my nip...ugh!

MamaK...glad it was an easy fix and not an expensive fix!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

JLH oh no sorry about AF :( Ugh that sucks. I hope it goes quickly and good for you staying optimistic :)

MamaK holy cow that is terrible about your well! Glad it was an easy fix though! I agree, I wish the Cowboys had won last night (I'm a Packers fan so we needed the Bears to lose) ;)

Cam GL with your studying! Whenever you need a break you know where to find us ;) heehee

lawbride I hate it when schools schedule finals that way, you can't really enjoy your break because you're thinking of the tests. It's so stupid! Sucks that your husband snores so damn much. Have you tried sleeping in a separate room for now, at least until you feel more rested? It might not help much but it might help some! My anxious friend had really bad PPD after having her child through IVF and they want to have another child through IVF, but she is very anxious about the PPD coming back. I think that's what it's about. I don't even know if she went through with the IVF because she never returned my calls! I will find out next week when I see her.

LJT no need to worry about sounding rude, I agree that it was getting to the point where it was just a mass of people I didn't know at all, and a lot of them don't get the point of the thread and don't actually introduce themselves...so lame! I'm just glad we can keep up among ourselves over here in the Long Term board ;)

Finally found a better hand lotion, even my Eucerin Intensive Therapy wasn't working anymore (weather is too damn cold and dry) so I got Aveeno Eczema Therapy at the recommendation of a client of mine. It works like a charm. I don't have eczema but this lotion is da bomb!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv: Yea but luckily it was a free fix!! Me and dh have all out war when my Bucs play his Cowboys.. the living room gets divided and we put out all our teams paraphernalia and we have the same arguments about who has won the most super bowls (him) and who has won one more recently (me) haha I love it though! I wish I got my games here :( Glad you found a lotion that works! Dry hands are no fun...

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo