Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Luv--it's an Indian dish, that's why I mentioned Indian. It's spinach and indian cheese curry...I guess "curry" is the only word I can really use to describe it. It's delicious. Probably one of my top 5 favorite foods.

10 years ago

Luv- I am doing ok, kinda a blah day. Certain people at work are driving me nuts. My temps are still weird believe is or not they are still above my previous Cycle Coverline. I was doing some reading and it said it could be left over progesterone from the previous Cycle or the change in season. My coverline was 97.70 and my temps the past 2 days on Cycle have ben 97.84 and 97.82. The day before the witch the only dropped to 97.78. I really hope things calm down, I am due to O when we are at my in laws visiting, but I told my hubby we HAVE to find a time to BD LOL.

10 years ago

Nicole sorry about your friend being rude.

AFM I am doing well i have been busy gettting ready for Christmas. I am having cramps a lot and am feeling tons of pressure down low. I am only 35.4 days. Hoping my body is just getting ready for him to come. We kind of hope he comes in Dec. But we will see.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Today was BUSY...so I couldn't get here earlier. I am in a two week training for Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault, we started the day at a local crisis center. I am learning a lot, just so sad what people go through, and how our military can't get a handle on it! Two days to go, have a test tomorrow....

I was able to cry it out AND we talked it out, did end the night back in sync. But the thoughts, understanding, and pep talks from all of you helped too, so thanks!!

Law, hope you are feeling better!

Cam, boooo to the ticket :( I agree you did well on the test I bet! How are you feeling on the baby front?

Luv, whooo hoooo to O'g soon! How was your day?

AFM, yeah for having a cycle buddy! Yessss ma'am find that time! ;)

SMH, hoping the day went well ;) day dreaming huh? I can't wait to hear how things are once your LO is here....really hoping we will still be in touch somehow!

Nico, OMG, I am so sorry to hear how your mediation went and what a terrible friend! Ugh...I am still proud of you for doing what was right! I pray that you soon find peace with work and with a LO!!

Sailor, happy to hear the numbers are going down! How are you feeling?

I know I'm missing people, sorry :(

AFM, AF is in full swing. I'm having some cramping and stomach pIns...but this too shall pass....going to go lay on my heating pad for a bit, hen I am going to study for my test...or fall asleep, lol!

10 years ago

Jada Honestly idk on the baby tip I don't have any symptoms I'm just chilling lol!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam, that's when it will probably happen!! Lol

10 years ago

I hope so lol you can look at my chart http://FertilityFriend.com/home/44eebe/

User Image

10 years ago

Cam your chart Looks great. I may be wrong but that even looks Triphasic!

10 years ago

Afmedic what does that mean? Thanks

User Image

10 years ago

A triphasic chart shows three levels of temperatures: pre-ovulation, post-ovulation, and then a second rise around 7-10 days after ovulation. Some mixed reviews about if it means pregnancy from what I gathered if it is not a normal pattern for you it is a good sign

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo